Thread: TRADEMEN! My new Trade World!

Lesser Wizard

Default TRADEMEN! My new Trade World!

First things first, I did NOT create the world for tokens. I will make sure that everyone knows this first, so no one thinks this is some massive token scheme.
    Basically, I bought a world with the name TRADEMEN and from there (it was already *semi built) I started to turn this world into something SPECTACULAR!
    I poured weeks into this world. The main trading area is all cutaway and glory blocks, and there is a massive GOLDEN TRADEMEN logo! I don't know why I'm telling you this as you can see from the image below...

So, if you would be so kind as to give up a minute of your time to stop by and either leave a letter, or just post here on the forums (or pm me but I'd rather a post please ;P) and if you could even go one step further and throw down a broadcast (I am not fishing for free broadcasts, I am just saying if you wouldn't mind... XD) I appreciate the support I've gotten from in-game comments. It makes my day to hear that someone thinks that the work I put in to making my world was worth it. Thanks everyone, and remember (you all see this in game lol, it never gets old)
    TRADE+MEN /GO
    Attached Images Attached Images  

More trade worlds? Damn.

Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!

This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    More trade worlds? Damn.
    Haha sorry. I know that there are a lot but I mainly wanted a world to make a giant gold logo! I also plan on making this a half trade, half vending machine world.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrisem40 View Post
    Haha sorry. I know that there are a lot but I mainly wanted a world to make a giant gold logo! I also plan on making this a half trade, half vending machine world.
    Making it a trade with vends (alot of vends (100+)) Would gather more people at your world. making it more popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and i think the pixel art needs some work.

EDIT: ill chuck a free sb there later.
    Failure isn't about falling down, but refusing to get back up.

Go to go to my page! --->here<---

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=112862&dateline=13864  82861

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Give me a darn Damn!

=

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCrimsonSwag View Post
    Making it a trade with vends (alot of vends (100+)) Would gather more people at your world. making it more popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and i think the pixel art needs some work.

EDIT: ill chuck a free sb there later.
    Haha thanks for the feedback, It's mainly a temporary logo type thing (until I get the resources)
    Thanks a lot, I'd really appreciate that.
    And yeah, I plan to make it a cheap vending shop not only to attract more people, but because most vending shops I've been to charge about 2-3x more than what their items are worth. And when you need something desperately, you end up having to fork out the world locks!
    Anyway, thanks for the feedback

Lesser Wizard

Haha thanks for the feedback, It's mainly a temporary logo type thing (until I get the resources)
    Thanks a lot, I'd really appreciate that.
    And yeah, I plan to make it a cheap vending shop not only to attract more people, but because most vending shops I've been to charge about 2-3x more than what their items are worth. And when you need something desperately, you end up having to fork out the world locks!
    Anyway, thanks for the feedback
    Boomp for the thread

Lesser Wizard

Boomp for the thread
    With a little bump here and a little bump there...

Lesser Wizard

First things first, I did NOT create the world for tokens. I will make sure that everyone knows this first, so no one thinks this is some massive token scheme.
    Basically, I bought a world with the name TRADEMEN and from there (it was already *semi built) I started to turn this world into something SPECTACULAR!
    I poured weeks into this world. The main trading area is all cutaway and glory blocks, and there is a massive GOLDEN TRADEMEN logo! I don't know why I'm telling you this as you can see from the image below...

So, if you would be so kind as to give up a minute of your time to stop by and either leave a letter, or just post here on the forums (or pm me but I'd rather a post please ;P) and if you could even go one step further and throw down a broadcast (I am not fishing for free broadcasts, I am just saying if you wouldn't mind... XD) I appreciate the support I've gotten from in-game comments. It makes my day to hear that someone thinks that the work I put in to making my world was worth it. Thanks everyone, and remember (you all see this in game lol, it never gets old)
    TRADE+MEN /GO
    I have started up a small vending shop with some of these items:
    ATMS-3wls each (restock every day at 6:00-10:00 PM growtime)
    Fire escapes-20 per wl (again restock every day)
    Fire hydrants-20 per wl (again every day)
    Blue mailboxes-8 per wl (same thing)
    Donation boxes-2 per wl
    And much more!
    The way I base my items is I go to vending shops, and look at their prices. I find the cheapest one, and I beat the price of the items they sell!
    Hope to see you all there