Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Help D:

Banned

Default Life Help D:

I am 15, and I have very many mental issues. I suffer from severe chronic depression, many cases of anxiety, anger issues, ect. My friend also suffers from severe depression and I am worried for her. I am honestly one of those people who don't really care about anything, but I can't help myself but to be worried about her. I want to help her out with it because she has shown me very scary things. Alas, because of my several issues, I don't know how I can help her. Please give me ideas on how to cheer her up.

-- ModSim

Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar

Do something cool together, show that you care about her
    ~ just one growtopian

GrowID: ButterPeanut

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."
    -Bill Watterson

Banned

Go to a therapist and get help.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Go to a therapist and get help.
    I already do get help, but I really want her to. She says she would be emarrassed, but that is a verrrryyyy bad thing.

Buy her something nice as a token of friendship. Valentines day is coming up, really soon. Do something together on that day.
    [COLOR=Kranken][/COLOR]

Click on the spoiler to show how many damn's I got. By clicking there, you'll give me a damn.

Get free levels in GETFREELEVELS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by just one growtopian View Post
    Do something cool together, show that you care about her
    I met her on the internet like 3 years ago. I am moving to Canada in like 3 years so maybe we can still meet up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ModSim View Post
    I already do get help, but I really want her to. She says she would be emarrassed, but that is a verrrryyyy bad thing.
    Use force, or help of grown ups.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Buy her something nice as a token of friendship. Valentines day is coming up, really soon. Do something together on that day.
    I don't live anywhere near her. I could still send her something though

Banned

I met her on the internet like 3 years ago. I am moving to Canada in like 3 years so maybe we can still meet up.
    Wait, over the internet? Lmao. She shouldn't be your problem.

Banned

Wait, over the internet? Lmao. She shouldn't be your problem.
    But I really care about her. I'm a nice person, and I'm not just gonna sit by and let her kill herself...

Banned

But I really care about her. I'm a nice person, and I'm not just gonna sit by and let her kill herself...
    There's thousands of teenage girls whose lives are "SO HARD" so they say they will commit suicide. This is just another one, let her grow up.

I am 15, and I have very many mental issues. I suffer from severe chronic depression, many cases of anxiety, anger issues, ect. My friend also suffers from severe depression and I am worried for her. I am honestly one of those people who don't really care about anything, but I can't help myself but to be worried about her. I want to help her out with it because she has shown me very scary things. Alas, because of my several issues, I don't know how I can help her. Please give me ideas on how to cheer her up.

-- ModSim
    If you feel that you have the power to maker her better. You have to connect yourself with her which requires you to understand the source of her depression. You must decide on what to do I cannot give you options, but One thing I can tell you is that with ones heart comes one's inner thoughts. She may be depressed but their is always a way to get her feelings out of her Detachment. If both of you keep having the issue I advice you to see a counselor of some type. Best of Luck-Metalwire
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

I don't know much about this, but I suggest you and your friend call the national suicide prevention life line. I'm pretty sure they'll help her and you as well (:
    IGN: LadyMadi

Hello, I'm Madi. I'm currently level 25 on growtopia. I have played for 330+ days and 1000+ hours. I have won 1 VOTW on 1/21/16 but my channel got hacked and I sold my growie. I love P!ATD and Lukas Graham. kbai

Banned

There's thousands of teenage girls whose lives are "SO HARD" so they say they will commit suicide. This is just another one, let her grow up.
    Yea, she is faking it sending me photos of the razors she uses, and the cuts all over herself. It's very sh**** of you to talk like that. It does happen a lot, but like I said, I go through the exact same things. She just can't control it.

Well, if you are willing, may I ask WHY both of you have mental health issues? Is it because of society pressure or some traumatic experience?

By Yours Truly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    If you feel that you have the power to maker her better. You have to connect yourself with her which requires you to understand the source of her depression. You must decide on what to do I cannot give you options, but One thing I can tell you is that with ones heart comes one's inner thoughts. She may be depressed but their is always a way to get her feelings out of her Detachment. If both of you keep having the issue I advice you to see a counselor of some type. Best of Luck-Metalwire
    I do get help, I encourage her to get help as well, but she says it's too embarrassing. I want to cheer her up and find a way to help her, but I'm just as screwed up as she is.

I do get help, I encourage her to get help as well, but she says it's too embarrassing. I want to cheer her up and find a way to help her, but I'm just as screwed up as she is.
    Why do you have such depression(or similar)?
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatte View Post
    Well, if you are willing, may I ask WHY both of you have mental health issues? Is it because of society pressure or some traumatic experience?
    I was born with it. She might have been as well, because I don't see why she is depressed. She tells me about how awesome her family and friends are, she is beautiful, they don't struggle with money, she has a nice house, I just don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Why do you have such depression(or similar)?
    ^ look above ^ I was born with it.

I was born with it. She might have been as well, because I don't see why she is depressed. She tells me about how awesome her family and friends are, she is beautiful, they don't struggle with money, she has a nice house, I just don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

^ look above ^ I was born with it.
    As an experienced Adolescent you can control such Anxiety and Depression Correct?
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

Maybe she doesn't believe that. To the both of you, my only suggestions are take a deep breath and do something you like. Eat some food, play some games. Don't dwell on the past as much, and look towards the future. Do something kind for people around you. It'll make you feel better in the end.

By Yours Truly