Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Help D:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Why do you have such depression(or similar)?
    As an experienced Adolescent you can control such Anxiety and Depression Correct?
    Ok, I can handle mine, it used to get very bad, now when I feel like doing something stupid, I go for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by ModSim View Post
    Ok, I can handle mine, it used to get very bad, now when I feel like doing something stupid, I go for a walk.
    And your friend suffers the same/Similar depression? Have ever asked her why is she in such mood of hopelessness? Did you every tell her about your experience with Depression?
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatte View Post
    Maybe she doesn't believe that. To the both of you, my only suggestions are take a deep breath and do something you like. Eat some food, play some games. Don't dwell on the past as much, and look towards the future. Do something kind for people around you. It'll make you feel better in the end.
    That's calming advice. I am homeschooled, and I don't really have any friends. Her and my friend Jason are my two only online friends I can talk to as if we have known each other forever. People wonder why I am so fearful for a girl I met online, that is the reason. She says she enjoys the pain and I can relate, as I have done it. But that just makes things worse.

That's calming advice. I am homeschooled, and I don't really have any friends. Her and my friend Jason are my two only online friends I can talk to as if we have known each other forever. People wonder why I am so fearful for a girl I met online, that is the reason. She says she enjoys the pain and I can relate, as I have done it. But that just makes things worse.
    That is alarming. If you're at the point where you are cutting and ENJOY it, I really think you'd need help. I know this is not new information, but try and find a substitute that is not harmful, like chewing gum, or drawing. You should try a bunch of new things, and if you either of you feel like hurting yourselves again, then turn to the substitute and let yourself flow into what you are doing. Listening to music also helps, what with reducing stress and all. Doing these things pretty much daily should help alot.

By Yours Truly

"Enjoys the pain" No one can enjoy the pain for anyone who experiences suffers. I get that she is living in a comfortable and suitable environment for her every needs, But she just needs someone she can depend on and trust. Talk to her more share secrets. Do whatever it takes so she realizes that she isn't fighting the battle alone. I hope she recovers from such traumatic effect, But their is always a solution to such problem.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

You're insecure like every other teenager ever.

Do things you enjoy with people you enjoy the company of and do some hard yet rewarding work too. The most important thing is spend time with friends and be confident in yourself

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey look I'm really smart
    now please like me

Banned

"Enjoys the pain" No one can enjoy the pain for anyone who experiences suffers. I get that she is living in a comfortable and suitable environment for her every needs, But she just needs someone she can depend on and trust. Talk to her more share secrets. Do whatever it takes so she realizes that she isn't fighting the battle alone. I hope she recovers from such traumatic effect, But their is always a solution to such problem.
    If I share my secrets, it's probably going to get more violent. I'm not going to tell anyone on the forums as I don't want to scare the hell out of anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

She got off school an hour ago. I've been talking to her and she said things are good. I'm not going to push anything.

If I share my secrets, it's probably going to get more violent. I'm not going to tell anyone on the forums as I don't want to scare the hell out of anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

She got off school an hour ago. I've been talking to her and she said things are good. I'm not going to push anything.
    Why would anyone get scared I wouldn't get scared as long as you tell the truth. I get you don't want to such secrets but you must connect with her
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

Tell her there is nothing to be gained by hurting herself

This life is beautiful enjoy it because your lucky you got picked by the cosmos to live in such awesome times filled with many adventurs and exploration

Usually it's a cry for help or she's just not thinking positive im not a psychologist this is just from experience

Goodluck and remember how beautiful this world can be.

- - - Updated - - -

I also agree with metalwire sometimes you just need someone to depend on and trust with everything.
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.

Banned

Why would anyone get scared I wouldn't get scared as long as you tell the truth. I get you don't want to such secrets but you must connect with her
    I have the worst thoughts, if you have skype I can tell you a bit and you would realize why I don't like to share it publicly.

growtopia support. message them
    the magic of photoshop reached me

The most Cringeworthy quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    We are all scared after that @AV8R got hacked thing I won't download anything and Guys trust me don't download it why didn't he put it on yt instead it's probably just a rat that's gonna get your growtopia acc
    Dont download this untrustable thing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grapezzzz19 View Post
    growtopia support. message them
    Hehe, that makes no sense, but it made me smile.

I have the worst thoughts, if you have skype I can tell you a bit and you would realize why I don't like to share it publicly.
    I have skype but I don't use it anymore because of Studies the best way would be Private message me I know you may not trust people as much but I can assure you that my trust to you will be permitted, And I will do whatever it takes to help you out
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

Banned

I would like it if this thread will just die.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, it's probably a stereotypical idea, but you could ask if you could be 'that person' that she could talk to about issues, considering you have a common problem. If she sends you these 'scary pictures', then she should also tell you why too, in my opinion. If not, you should just tell her that her life is more important than being embarrassed about a serious problem.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

I would like it if this thread will just die.
    She is a beautiful girl I just don't want her or others in the same situation getting Pushed down and get Consumed by the Blackhole of depression.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain

I am 15, and I have very many mental issues. I suffer from severe chronic depression, many cases of anxiety, anger issues, ect. My friend also suffers from severe depression and I am worried for her. I am honestly one of those people who don't really care about anything, but I can't help myself but to be worried about her. I want to help her out with it because she has shown me very scary things. Alas, because of my several issues, I don't know how I can help her. Please give me ideas on how to cheer her up.

-- ModSim
    As he said, go out somewhere with her. Just cheer her up by maybe going out to eat? Hang out? Things like that to show you care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Acrystic View Post
    As he said, go out somewhere with her. Just cheer her up by maybe going out to eat? Hang out? Things like that to show you care.
    Well, because we live so far away, I can pack myself up in a box and Mail myself out to her. I don't understand why she trust me with all of the stuff she says, but she gave me her address xD

Well, because we live so far away, I can pack myself up in a box and Mail myself out to her. I don't understand why she trust me with all of the stuff she says, but she gave me her address xD
    Message her a lot! Video chat! Have fun!

Hey OP. You're that coder guy making that growtopia outfitter thing aren't you? I've seen you around.

Depression is a pretty tricky subject, very sensetive and there is no single way about it. It appears that people suffer from depression due to a seemingly infinite range of reasons and conditions.

I don't neccesserially like talking about it but I suffered from an extreme depression for some time, the reason being isn't relevent. But I went through a major low and perhaps my experience may be able to aid you somewhat.

I also suffered from some sort of "anger issue" but that was merely a symptom of my inability to control the situation. When one is lost or otherwise trapped behind a veil of imposibilities, anger is a natural reflex. It is NATURAL to get angry, do not let any shrink tell you otherwise.

As for mental health, it's reletevely fine. However I suffer from a few neurological conditions (What they are matters not. But I can somewhat empathise with you on that one.

My number one advice for coping with depression is to change your lifestyle, instead of sitting in your room, demotivated, sobbing in the corner. Grab yourself by the hair and kick yourself outside. Go for walks, talk to your friend who you said also suffers from depression. Help eachother through it if you're not already. You may find that bond you make with her will also aid you when you're feeling down.

As for medications like antidepressents. Personally I am very much against any form of drug, the stuff messes with your brain in the long run and doctors are all too happy to give you pills upon pills of antidepressants that make you dopey happy for a few hours instead of actually working with you to help the problem. But I wouldn't rule it out. Just don't get stuck on them.

The true test of will and strength is when the going gets tough. We only grow stronger the more life throws at us. We must not lose hope no matter how bad it seems. Remember, there is always someone on your side. It may not feel as such. But I have a feeling your friend may be an ally in your struggles.

Assuming the whole cutting thing is true, I strongly suggest you snap her out of it ASAP. Those scars may never heal and it's a grim reminder of foolishly hacking at your own flesh for no reason other than to feel the sweet bite of cold iron. There are tons of ways to feel the rush of endorphins (the very thing cutters claim the body releases when they try to harm themselves). General fun and challenging activities and a physically and socially active lifestyle gives you the full rush of things.

Depression may seem like an empty black hole with nothing but misery. But the light of joy is merely down the path. You must find the courage to walk down the path...

It is natural for males in particular to be able to soak up emotional hurt and trauma to protect people they care for, or to defend those they care for by taking the hits, but that stress does not necesserially leave you (unless you're like some sort of demigod with the power of infinite will and strength). Releasing stress and venting needs to be done every now and then to ensure your sanity. But learn to channel that energy and emotional loosh into something productive and it can benefit others. I'll leave you to figure that out though.

Remember this is just from my personal experience. I got through it because I had no choice but to stand up for myself and trudge through it with nothing but the thought of cherised loved ones. It takes a lot of willpower and mental strength to be able to lift yourself out of that depressive state. But if you are determined enough. You can do it..

PS: Spending hours on end on the internet every day will NOT help with depression. Limit your online usage and experience real life too.