Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Let's start something BIG!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default Let's start something BIG!

    I would like to make the growtopia community a better place for everyone, and i am sure some of you would like to as well. So the first steps of making it a better place is to lessen the scams, i know we can't completely end all scams, but at least we can lessen them. To do that i have started a hashtag which can be used to raise awareness of this BIG project. So if you support this project please add #Makegrowtopiagreatagain in your siggy

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by MrFlake; 03-03-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Frozenpotato_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    2,603

    Default

    #itsalreadygreatandidontwantittochangeeverlikereal lyever
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    "Better shaping a society is an achievement that can be gathered by all. Everyone must carry the burden of Change, For only then it will be a success if Beneficial. Now what will you do?"
    Goals



    MY Poems


    Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard iNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlake View Post
    I would like to make the growtopia community a better place for everyone, and i am sure some of you would like to as well. So the first steps of making it a better place is to lessen the scams, i know we can't completely end all scams, but at least we can lessen them. To do that i have started a hashtag which can be used to raise awareness of this BIG project. So if you support this project please add #Makegrowtopiagreatagain in your siggy.

    Thanks in advance!
    Eh..




















    Nah ...
    original signature



    m8

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Knyts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Is this inspired from #makeyoutubegreatagain thing?

    6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knyts View Post
    Is this inspired from #makeyoutubegreatagain thing?
    No, it's mostly inspired by Donald Trump and his "Make America great again!" thing.
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auburn Ny
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    Donald Trump would build a wall make the scammers pay for it then stick them on the other side of it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You want to lesson scams, make it known it is a result of sloppy play.

    #Sloppyplayersgetscammed
    #Sloppyplayersgethacked.

    It may be a bit harsh but its my view. People get scammed when they put no thought into the actions that got them scammed.

    You want to avoid scams learn about them then people will know it when they see it.

    If your diving a car and you don't look at the signs and cause an accident thats considered sloppy driving. If you see a warning sign that there is a sharp curve but you don't reduce your speed and get in an accident whos fault was it the sharp curve or the person who didn't learn how to drive right?

    In real life growtopian kids would be like I wrecked my car can you buy me a new one?

    When people realize that getting scammed only makes you look bad they might put more of an effort into avoiding it. Instead they are under the impression that all the pros and mods will always be there to clean up the mess they made and thats mostly because of all the mod wannabes rushing to drop fake sympathy on people so many times that its just the mindset.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Donald Trump would build a wall make the scammers pay for it then stick them on the other side of it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You want to lesson scams, make it known it is a result of sloppy play.

    #Sloppyplayersgetscammed
    #Sloppyplayersgethacked.

    It may be a bit harsh but its my view. People get scammed when they put no thought into the actions that got them scammed.

    You want to avoid scams learn about them then people will know it when they see it.

    If your diving a car and you don't look at the signs and cause an accident thats considered sloppy driving. If you see a warning sign that there is a sharp curve but you don't reduce your speed and get in an accident whos fault was it the sharp curve or the person who didn't learn how to drive right?

    In real life growtopian kids would be like I wrecked my car can you buy me a new one?
    Ever thought of making motivational videos?
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Tre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlake View Post
    No, it's mostly inspired by Donald Trump and his "Make America great again!" thing.
    Sorry, you lost me at "inspired". Honestly, do people really want this guy as the face of America?




    Ehm, good luck with your hashtag.
    IGN=Trevah
    Click me
    Or click me
    Spongebob (WOTD 7-16-14)
    MisterGrinch (WOTD 12-25-14)
    SixFlags (WOTD 2-12-15)
    AnimalAdoption (WOTD 2-20-15)
    TexasRodeo (WOTD 3-25-15)
    GrowProm (WOTD 4-25-2015)
    CincoParty (WOTD 5-1-15)
    Krabs (WOTD 6-1-15)
    CandyIsle(WOTD 8-?-15)
    JurassicEscape (WOTD 9/7/15)
    Deathmas (WOTD 12/25/15)


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlake View Post
    Ever thought of making motivational videos?
    Sigh campaigning on forums is a waste of time tbh. Hardly any of us scam and even if you make a ton of videos, it won't change scammers' logic at all.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auburn Ny
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarco View Post
    Sigh campaigning on forums is a waste of time tbh. Hardly any of us scam and even if you make a ton of videos, it won't change scammers' logic at all.
    There have been a few forum scams. I would give examples but singling people out is frowned upon. Cough cough 400dlock investment scam right in front of everyone and I knew the dude was planning to scam the whole time, because of his I hate everything growtopia post in the old drama sub forum post cough cough hack

    So hardly anyone wouldn't quite fit when a person that was trusted at the highest levels did it but hey thats just my opinion.

    Its not the scammers that I care about. Eventually all those bad deeds build up and become to heavy to carry. Its the people that are potential victims because they cross the street without looking both ways.

    I can loan you a few bucks if you can't pay attention but just because a persons a forumer doesn't mean they don't have a potential to scam.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 02-28-2016 at 12:52 AM.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    There have been a few forum scams. I would give examples but singling people out is frowned upon. Cough cough 400dlock investment scam right in front of everyone and I knew the dude was planning to scam the whole time, because of his I hate everything growtopia post in the old drama sub forum post cough cough hack

    So hardly anyone wouldn't quite fit when a person that was trusted at the highest levels did it but hey thats just my opinion.

    Its not the scammers that I care about. Eventually all those bad deeds build up and become to heavy to carry. Its the people that are potential victims because they cross the street without looking both ways.

    I can loan you a few bucks if you can't pay attention but just because a persons a forumer doesn't mean they don't have a potential to scam.
    We need more people like you!
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlake View Post
    We need more people like you!
    Their are always people like Shawn that care,but the problem is their isn't enough of them
    Goals



    MY Poems


    Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Their are always people like Shawn that care,but the problem is their isn't enough of them
    MetalWire, you are the one of the nicest people i've seen in these forums, so please be the first person (other than me) to add the hashtag in you're siggy, i understand if you don't want to, so take this as a suggestion.
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlake View Post
    MetalWire, you are the one of the nicest people i've seen in these forums, so please be the first person (other than me) to add the hashtag in you're siggy, i understand if you don't want to, so take this as a suggestion.
    I always take suggestions that are to better growtopia sure why not
    Goals



    MY Poems


    Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Thanks Metalwire! I knew i can count on you!
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer FrostFireGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    I got ran over at kyderby
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Your mini modding... pretty sure i've seen you make threads like this b4

    Trust me, doing this isn't even gonna lay a scratch on a scamming community
    http://<iframe src="//giphy.com/embe... GIPHY</a></p>
    Goals:
    Get focused eyes (43 Tokens :l )
    Play for 2 years (✓) Nailed it!

    My WOTDs:
    DEADWASTELAND
    Funniest guy on the forums:

    Things I've achieved
    The first to get Ring Of Water
    The first to get 2 Ring Of Waters
    The first to obtain a golden heart crystal from the golden booty chests

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFireGT View Post
    Your mini modding... pretty sure i've seen you make threads like this b4

    Trust me, doing this isn't even gonna lay a scratch on a scamming community
    Says the one that makes offensive threads and siggys. I remember once you made a thread making fun of Ebola.
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard MrFlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Also i don't want any drama.
    Support my suggestion!



    My amazingly fast internet:

    Learn the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aADLDymmPj0

    Please Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr...confirmation=1



    Goals:

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer FrostFireGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    I got ran over at kyderby
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Donald Trump would build a wall make the scammers pay for it then stick them on the other side of it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You want to lesson scams, make it known it is a result of sloppy play.

    #Sloppyplayersgetscammed
    #Sloppyplayersgethacked.

    It may be a bit harsh but its my view. People get scammed when they put no thought into the actions that got them scammed.

    You want to avoid scams learn about them then people will know it when they see it.

    If your diving a car and you don't look at the signs and cause an accident thats considered sloppy driving. If you see a warning sign that there is a sharp curve but you don't reduce your speed and get in an accident whos fault was it the sharp curve or the person who didn't learn how to drive right?

    In real life growtopian kids would be like I wrecked my car can you buy me a new one?

    When people realize that getting scammed only makes you look bad they might put more of an effort into avoiding it. Instead they are under the impression that all the pros and mods will always be there to clean up the mess they made and thats mostly because of all the mod wannabes rushing to drop fake sympathy on people so many times that its just the mindset.
    stick them in mexico?
    http://<iframe src="//giphy.com/embe... GIPHY</a></p>
    Goals:
    Get focused eyes (43 Tokens :l )
    Play for 2 years (✓) Nailed it!

    My WOTDs:
    DEADWASTELAND
    Funniest guy on the forums:

    Things I've achieved
    The first to get Ring Of Water
    The first to get 2 Ring Of Waters
    The first to obtain a golden heart crystal from the golden booty chests

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •