Thread: "The Growing Adventure"

Default "The Growing Adventure"

About "The Growing Adventure"

I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
    -The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

The Title Name
    -The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

The "Building" & Technical Info
    -"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

Wish me luck

The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)
    IGN: Angro

I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.

Good luck
    I am back.

Thanks Azza03.

AmazingCounters.com

Random fact:Higgs bosons give you less than 1% of your mass, Protons and electrons give almost all of your mass. Ps: Your 99.9% empty.
    Check this out:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...9-Forumerslist
    Different think -Jobs Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post

I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
    -The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

The Title Name
    -The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

-"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

Wish me luck

The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)
    sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit

Location means to me: Wanna have a doughnut? So yes. I do location!

Default Good luck angrox :)

I learned a bit of coding but how do u make a game from it :/ I get confused but oh well :3

Ty chudy! ITS AMAZING

I Make Music:

CLICK THIS LINK FOR ONE OF THESE BUTTONS ^

Click for my Growotpia youtube channel! v

Quote Originally Posted by NinjafishSwag View Post
    sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit
    I need a comic artist , it's find to find one Can you do that?
    If you can , you could send me some of your work.

I need a comic artist , it's find to find one Can you do that?
    If you can , you could send me some of your work.
    I could probably make a few things.
    Message me what must be drawn XD

Banned

The Title Name

Wish me luck

I would like to help you though, But, I don't have any experience or Even worse , I have no program to create a game! //cries

Default jeeezzzzz u r developing?!

ot...

tooooo coooolll

Yay! A Snivy!

ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.

Banned

ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.
    Hire me maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by RazorSharp View Post
    I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.

Hey Razor, Good luck, Hope you make page on Facebook related to your game, Or share here link. I am hectic from play games again and again... Now need to play any new.

Master Sorcerer

Sounds real cool, good luck AngroX.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."