Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: "The Growing Adventure"

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default "The Growing Adventure"

    About "The Growing Adventure"

    I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
    -The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

    The Title Name
    -The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

    The "Building" & Technical Info
    -"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

    Wish me luck

    The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)
    IGN: Angro

  2. #2

    Default

    I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer najimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Good luck
    I am back.

    Thanks Azza03.




    AmazingCounters.com





    Random fact:Higgs bosons give you less than 1% of your mass, Protons and electrons give almost all of your mass. Ps: Your 99.9% empty.
    Check this out:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...9-Forumerslist
    Different think -Jobs Steve

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer NinjafishSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    About "The Growing Adventure"

    I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
    -The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

    The Title Name
    -The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

    The "Building" & Technical Info
    -"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

    Wish me luck

    The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)
    sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Friboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Location means to me: Wanna have a doughnut? So yes. I do location!
    Posts
    3,227

    Default Good luck angrox :)

    I learned a bit of coding but how do u make a game from it :/ I get confused but oh well :3


    Ty chudy! ITS AMAZING


    I Make Music:

    CLICK THIS LINK FOR ONE OF THESE BUTTONS ^

    Click for my Growotpia youtube channel! v




  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjafishSwag View Post
    sounds cool! message me if you need anything spritewise. i could probably help out a bit
    I need a comic artist , it's find to find one Can you do that?
    If you can , you could send me some of your work.
    IGN: Angro

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer NinjafishSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    I need a comic artist , it's find to find one Can you do that?
    If you can , you could send me some of your work.
    I could probably make a few things.
    Message me what must be drawn XD

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    About "The Growing Adventure"

    I have this idea , well not exactly a idea since the basics of the game have already been made. '
    -The game is really simple. It's a platformer game made for PC and maybe one day even stretch it up to Android & iOs , but that would take a lot of time. The game is based by "Growtopia" (www.growtopiagame.com) made by Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Technologies.

    The Title Name
    -The name "The Growing Adventure" was given ,since it close to the name "Growtopia" , which i found really great , since they're related & also the point of the title name "The Growing.." since i plan alot of updates coming up to , so the game is actually metaforicly "Growing".

    The "Building" & Technical Info
    -"The Growing Adventure" Will be fully made in C++ , programmed by me:Angro Raja. Sadly i don't have anyone helping me , so i have to cut out the sprites , the sound effects from growtopia , edit them etc. all by myself. It's not a problem though , i don't really need anyone helping me I am not very experienced with programming and this is my first big project. I've been learning C++ for a year and a little more , so far i've done pretty good.

    Wish me luck

    The sound & sprites in the game are being used with permission of Robinson Technologies (www.growtopiagame.com) , (www.rtsoft.com)

    I would like to help you though, But, I don't have any experience or Even worse , I have no program to create a game! //cries

  9. #9
    Moderator (Korea) youwhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sungnam, Republic of South Korea
    Posts
    571

    Default jeeezzzzz u r developing?!

    ot...


    tooooo coooolll



    Yay! A Snivy!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.
    IGN: Angro

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    ANNOUNCMENT: The game will come out on android , but not on the first release. I have hired beta testers and a couple of pixel artists coming soon.
    Hire me maybe?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorSharp View Post
    I am trying to make a game with my friend too. I do programing he does graphic. Good luck though.



    Hey Razor, Good luck, Hope you make page on Facebook related to your game, Or share here link. I am hectic from play games again and again... Now need to play any new.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    (LV) Nevada, USA
    Posts
    2,777

    Default

    Sounds real cool, good luck AngroX.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."

Similar Threads

  1. "CONDEMNED" The interactive adventure map.
    By Angrox in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 12:35 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •