Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server again

Lesser Knight

Exclamation Server again

Was on this morning Seth and at about 9:55 am USA Central time 12:55 pm your time the server just went bump. I don't know what's going on. was talking and then I was not.

Lesser Wizard

:wheelchair: Well, McKinney, guess it was you this time. See what I mean? I was not on this morning as usual 'cause I was feeling crappy and overslept.
    :: sighs :: It is 12:40 CST USA and it is not loading. Seth is probably just getting up around now or not. LOL I think there is like 6 hours difference between him and us, but I don't know if it is forwward or backwards from us.

Lesser Knight

Time is 4:23 am (JST) on Wednesday, Feb 3, 2010 - Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan They are ahead of us hawk.

Lesser Knight

I have a profile you may look at by the way hawk.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mckinney View Post
    I have a profile you may look at by the way hawk.
    I am impressed, McKinney. I love the hearse and the coffin bar. I may get one of those for myself, when I win the lottery, of course. That burn, brought back a memory I thought I had lost....funny how things like that happen, huh?

Seth: Have you ever thought about putting FQ on disc for say, PS or Puter game? Even for practice it would be fun.

Guess it is a day of Pogo for me then, Battleship and Zuma!

Lesser Knight

Smile

I hear ya. If we can't get this server fixed, then we may be playing FQ on the Forums. LMAO! I'm sure Seth will find the bug and put it to REST! That's it Seth find the bug and put it 6 feet in the ground! If you do you just might get 1000 BP's. lol

Lesser Wizard

I hear ya. If we can't get this server fixed, then we may be playing FQ on the Forums. LMAO! I'm sure Seth will find the bug and put it to REST! That's it Seth find the bug and put it 6 feet in the ground! If you do you just might get 1000 BP's. lol
    Well, if I had the gold, I would hire those creepy twins to exterminate that bug! LOL

McKinney, you need to be on AIM!

Lesser Knight

What do you mean I need to be on the AIM?

Lesser Wizard

What do you mean I need to be on the AIM?
    AIM is a FREE chat server, like Yahoo Messenger. I have that one too. Just google AIM and download. We can chat anytime!

Lesser Knight

That sounds cool.

Lesser Wizard

That sounds cool.

I am on right now, if you do download it. Add me as a buddy under: umeusfc2, then come one down!

Lesser Knight

I'm under the AIM as mck1funeral

feck! I at least registered, but I lost a couple fights going in.

but I was surprised at how well I did with 720 BPs. I got the BP bonus for selling the exact amount in a customer's price range, and that was just the first round yesterday.

Today, however, it's the Monday thing all over again.

I hope it's not groundhog day yet.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    feck! I at least registered, but I lost a couple fights going in.

but I was surprised at how well I did with 720 BPs. I got the BP bonus for selling the exact amount in a customer's price range, and that was just the first round yesterday.

Today, however, it's the Monday thing all over again.

I hope it's not groundhog day yet.
    Yes, I saw that! Congrats on the perfect sale. I was hoping this game would be a good one for me since the last 2 were kinda crappy.
    LOL, tomorrow is groundhog day here and today for Seth! Talk about "Quantum Leap", this could make a personc go crazy!

I can't even get into the Log in, it's like completely gone.
    See What I Can Do

Lesser Knight

Smile Server!!!

WE ARE BACK ON LADIES AND GENTS!!!

Yeah, another huge crash happened...

Also, it came to my attention that the following were played by the same person:

Parkman
    McGee
    Grifty McGrift

I verified this and deleted McGee and McGrift and set parkmans luck to 0 and lowered his BP's a bit.

Multiple accounts are now allowed. If you're playing multis, stop now!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Yes, I saw that! Congrats on the perfect sale. I was hoping this game would be a good one for me since the last 2 were kinda crappy.
    LOL, tomorrow is groundhog day here and today for Seth! Talk about "Quantum Leap", this could make a personc go crazy!
    I must have transcended through time somehow...I've been building a lot of static a lot lately. I hope it wasn't 1.21 gigawatts.

Oh, and I stopped by the pub, but you weren't there Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yeah, another huge crash happened...

Also, it came to my attention that the following were played by the same person:

Parkman
    McGee
    Grifty McGrift

I verified this and deleted McGee and McGrift and set parkmans luck to 0 and lowered his BP's a bit.

Multiple accounts are now allowed. If you're playing multis, stop now!
    Could you be so kind as to send the chap a letter?

I'm not sure if you had seen it, but this is what he said in his announcement yesterday:

I haven't sent out any Yang's, Ms. Hawk a.k.a. McKinney. Your lies have been exposed again and again, and now you create duplicate accounts to send out multiple Yang's that are "signed" from other people (more lies). Or is it just a coincidence that you and McKinney both sent out Yang's signed "from McGee". FYI, if you're going to try to blame someone for a Yang, make sure it's not someone who already traded lucky sparrows with the target earlier in that day. BUSTED. Now quit wasting Announcement space with 3rd grade essay assignments advertising your "parlorS."

And FYI, I don't need to send bad luck to you. You are irrelevant. You are a non-factor in this game. Look at the math: even if I lost every luck event, I'd still be ahead of you. It's truly sad that you spend so much time lurking in the chat room and yet have learned SO LITTLE about how to play (yet so much about how to waste news space with your lame input).
    In the announcements, Hawk had only so much as said to have had a Tiger, and asked who she "pissed off besides McGee/Parkman", before Parkman had unleashed his rage towards Hawk. Whatever happened in game, I cannot say.

Lesser Wizard

OMG! I knew this was the same person with 3 personas, but I just could not prove it until I began to lurk almost constantly in the Cafe. I figured it out in last game where it was the same person only with Whammy/Noodles.
    I only have one computer with one access. I am 64 percent blind and couldn't even keep up with 2 at the same time even if I had them side by side! My God!

Thank you, Seth for this confirmation of what I suspected in the first place. I don't know what he is talking about sending all those tigers to him, yes, I sent a couple to him, but dam, you can only send one item from Yang per day. LOL
    Sending out tigers and even the twins to burn someone down is NOT cheating, it is playing the game strategically! GEEZE!