Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Server again

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    Now, how did Parkman get over 8,000 BPs????
    Seriously? Are you kidding me? I should have around 9,000. I probably lost about 200 BP in luck events that I had to pass on in the days following Seth's interference, in addition to the BP he manually subtracted, fights I had to pass on because graves were taken, etc.

    How did I get to 8,000? Good salesmanship. I certainly haven't been getting big points in fights (I've been attacking lowbies), and Seth arbitrarily setting my luck to 0 meant I wasn't going to get points in luck events. In fact, over the past two days (where I jumped back into first place), I think I only got 1 luck event and took the safe 10 BP instead of risking it.

    I got it through good, skillful selling and strategy. I had 2 perfect sales and lots of doubled-limit Super Rich customers: do you want to allege that I cheated on them?

    Seriously, people.

    And I laugh at accusations from Ms. "I'm going to sit in the Cafe and spy all day on people's Yang choices, and make it impossible for people to attack me because I'm online, and then I'll post 15 lame announcements that a middle schooler wouldn't find amusing" Hawk. If there's anyone who's exploiting and violating the spirit of the rules, it's her. And if anyone is (at best) playing "Team SB" (and at worst is possibly the same person on two accounts) it's Hawk and McKinney.

    Then again, frankly, they're so bad at this game that it really doesn't matter. But it still makes accusations from them laughable.

  2. #42

    Default

    I don't see how you could have had over 8 thou when Seth took away your BP cookies 5 days ago, and you were only the best seller yesterday with a little over 1,000 BPs.

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    222

    Thumbs down

    And I laugh at accusations from Ms. "I'm going to sit in the Cafe and spy all day on people's Yang choices, and make it impossible for people to attack me because I'm online, and then I'll post 15 lame announcements that a middle schooler wouldn't find amusing" Hawk. If there's anyone who's exploiting and violating the spirit of the rules, it's her. And if anyone is (at best) playing "Team SB" (and at worst is possibly the same person on two accounts) it's Hawk and McKinney.

    Then again, frankly, they're so bad at this game that it really doesn't matter. But it still makes accusations from them laughable.

    You know what is laughable? You cannot prove anything because there is NOTHING to prove. I don't sit in the Cafe all day for one, and even if I did, so the hell what? If you know this about me then that only means that YOU are doing the same thing? As for the "announcements" I had no other players saying what you have said, in fact, they liked them. It was humorous and imaginative which just goes to show you have no sense of humor or imagination and need to LIGHTEN UP.
    I have been there all day today, yes because my friend, McKinney is in critical condition from a semi hitting his truck this morning and I was talking to his assistant. Other times I am not. I log on, play and wait till others are done and we chat, log off go about my business then log back on during the day when others come on that I know and we do the same thing. Why is that a problem for you unless you think I may CATCH YOU doing something underhanded?
    Sure I am not a very experienced player right now, because this is only my 8th game. I have never played this game before and frankly still learning things about it. What have you played since Seth put it out on the net? Are you some other BIG TIME player that NEVER loses? You keep tabs on me so closely you would think I had just been released from prison and you were my parole officer! GET A LIFE.
    Oh and before you try and comment on me getting a life, I have one thank you very much. I may be disabled with 64 percent of my eyesight gone, but I have a real life. This computer is the only means of communication and entertainment I have for tv shows, movies, radio and FUNERAL QUEST, among other games.
    Honestly, I believe Seth should have deleted your account along with the other two. The fact that he didn't is what I call foul ball. Be glad I am not the admin or it would have been done as well as isp block.
    At this point in this stupid game I would not mind if Seth even completely reset the whole dam game!
    Last edited by Hawk; 02-07-2010 at 10:51 PM.

  4. #44
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Oh yea, ps
    You know nothing about me sir, NOTHING. What? You afraid to log on this morning, in fear that I might attack you or something before you could have the chance to get your cronies to protect you? Afraid someone else may get the bp's that you so desperately wish to horde to stay on top? I could care less about you, Parkie. I just like playing and chatting with the friends I have made throughout this game. I don't make accusations that I cannot back up.

  5. #45

    Default On McKinney

    Since "Mister Brooks" decided to openly attack me on the announcements, I'll take the opportunity to respond.

    First, if something really did happen to McKinney in real life, I send my condolences. Real life is much more important than FQ. Still, that doesn't change the issue. If I were in an accident so serious that I was unable to play a computer game, I doubt I'd be contacting someone else to log on for me. How would that conversation go? "Hey, Mr. Greer. I can't even get out of this bed. But I'm in contention for 30th place in this obscure, free online game. Here is my login info and password. Please go learn about the game, log on, and play my turns. I know I'm in critical condition and should be worried about my health, but this is REALLY important. Thanks, Daryl."

    Second, "Mister Brooks" is displaying blatant hypocrisy and a double standard here. Let's assume something unfortunate really did happen. So, then the rules don't apply? Your criticism of McGee, Grifty and I (and Seth's rationale for cancelling their accounts and neutering mine) was based on the possibility that someone could "commandeer" (as you put it) our accounts in case of an emergency. And that doesn't even get to the fact that such "commandeering" NEVER EVEN TOOK PLACE!

    So here's what we have. In column A, you have people who may, hypothetically, one day take over for each other if an emergency arises (I think being called upon as an emergency responder to save other people's lives qualifies as an "emergency," or do you dispute that also?). In column B, you have someone who claims an emergency has taken place, and that someone else will be playing their turns so they can, with a ton of luck, finish in the top 25?

    In column A, you, "Mister Brooks," scream and yell that the spirit of the rule has been broken because of the POSSIBILITY of the "one person one account" rule being violated in the future -- even if the letter of the rule hasn't been broken, and support draconian and arbitrary interference in the game.

    In column B, someone admits that they're violating the "one person one account" rule, and you send your thoughts and prayers on the mere unsubstantiated claim that someone is dealing with an emergency?

    That, sir, is a double standard.

    I'll conclude by saying that I have no problem with a third party logging in to play McK's turns, so long as there's no conflict of interest. What I have a problem with is that Seth, "Mister Brooks," and others stand here throwing out accusations of "cheating" and CHEER when people's skill and efforts and trashed with administrator interference when nothing actually violated the rules -- only the possibility of some ARGUABLE violation in the future was left open by sharing passwords; but then look the other way in McK's case.

    What's good for the goose, is good for the gander, folks.

    Sincerely,
    "Mister" Parkman

  6. #46

    Default

    I have been there all day today, yes because my friend, McKinney is in critical condition from a semi hitting his truck this morning and I was talking to his assistant. Other times I am not. I log on, play and wait till others are done and we chat, log off go about my business then log back on during the day when others come on that I know and we do the same thing. Why is that a problem for you unless you think I may CATCH YOU doing something underhanded?
    Right. Because before, you didn't hang out in the cafe all the time? Please. It's practically an exploit. I've seen you remain logged on for hours on end, when people cannot attack you and you can see every Yang transaction. You can see who is targeting who. More important is the fact that you avoid attacks while logged on. But fine. Go ahead. Obviously that advantage isn't helping you much.
    Oh and before you try and comment on me getting a life, I have one thank you very much. I may be disabled with 64 percent of my eyesight gone, but I have a real life. This computer is the only means of communication and entertainment I have for tv shows, movies, radio and FUNERAL QUEST, among other games.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    I don't make accusations that I cannot back up.
    Umm...yes you do.
    Honestly, I believe Seth should have deleted your account along with the other two. The fact that he didn't is what I call foul ball. Be glad I am not the admin or it would have been done as well as isp block.
    At this point in this stupid game I would not mind if Seth even completely reset the whole dam game!
    Talk about hypocrisy. So, you cling to the "only means of communication and entertainment" you have, but screw other people. Screw the fact that they haven't done anything wrong. Screw the fact that some of them have supported this game for years (one of them since practically when it came out). They can all rot, right? This game is YOURS, not THEIRS! ::sigh::

    How about you just play the game. You have no moral high ground, as you support "Greer" or whoever it is taking over for McK. I guess if McGee, Grifty or myself wouldn't have shared passwords in case of emergency, but then told someone else our password if we were called away on an emergency or deployed, and then that person posted a sob story on the announcements, it would have been OK?

    As I said earlier, Seth jumped the gun and folks like you, Brooks, and McK all followed in tow. A simple email to any of us and we would've all contacted Seth to clear up any confusion and agree to any conditions he might set to ease his mind and everyone else's that the letter and spirit of the rules would be followed. But instead you folks call us "cheaters" for planning for possible emergencies but not acting on them, and McK a "victim" for (allegedly) suffering a personal tragedy and handing control of his account to someone else.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkman View Post
    Since "Mister Brooks" decided to openly attack me on the announcements, I'll take the opportunity to respond.

    First, if something really did happen to McKinney in real life, I send my condolences. Real life is much more important than FQ. Still, that doesn't change the issue. If I were in an accident so serious that I was unable to play a computer game, I doubt I'd be contacting someone else to log on for me. How would that conversation go? "Hey, Mr. Greer. I can't even get out of this bed. But I'm in contention for 30th place in this obscure, free online game. Here is my login info and password. Please go learn about the game, log on, and play my turns. I know I'm in critical condition and should be worried about my health, but this is REALLY important. Thanks, Daryl."

    Second, "Mister Brooks" is displaying blatant hypocrisy and a double standard here. Let's assume something unfortunate really did happen. So, then the rules don't apply? Your criticism of McGee, Grifty and I (and Seth's rationale for cancelling their accounts and neutering mine) was based on the possibility that someone could "commandeer" (as you put it) our accounts in case of an emergency. And that doesn't even get to the fact that such "commandeering" NEVER EVEN TOOK PLACE!

    So here's what we have. In column A, you have people who may, hypothetically, one day take over for each other if an emergency arises (I think being called upon as an emergency responder to save other people's lives qualifies as an "emergency," or do you dispute that also?). In column B, you have someone who claims an emergency has taken place, and that someone else will be playing their turns so they can, with a ton of luck, finish in the top 25?

    In column A, you, "Mister Brooks," scream and yell that the spirit of the rule has been broken because of the POSSIBILITY of the "one person one account" rule being violated in the future -- even if the letter of the rule hasn't been broken, and support draconian and arbitrary interference in the game.

    In column B, someone admits that they're violating the "one person one account" rule, and you send your thoughts and prayers on the mere unsubstantiated claim that someone is dealing with an emergency?

    That, sir, is a double standard.

    I'll conclude by saying that I have no problem with a third party logging in to play McK's turns, so long as there's no conflict of interest. What I have a problem with is that Seth, "Mister Brooks," and others stand here throwing out accusations of "cheating" and CHEER when people's skill and efforts and trashed with administrator interference when nothing actually violated the rules -- only the possibility of some ARGUABLE violation in the future was left open by sharing passwords; but then look the other way in McK's case.

    What's good for the goose, is good for the gander, folks.

    Sincerely,
    "Mister" Parkman
    Reading comprehension FTW. There was no hypocrisy. I clearly stated that there was a difference between what you did with others as opposed to McKinney's real life accident. There was no "if" this happened. It really did happen, and he is recovering.

    What Mr. Greer did for Mr McKinney was done as an emergency. The huge difference, is your blatant disregard for the rules as you PLANNED an arrangement to have someone take over your accounts (that's what "commandeering" means) while you were away. Mr. McKinney did not plan to have an accident or be absent from the game as a result of the accident, unless otherwise stated by the authorities. You, Parkman, Whammy and another party, all had shared passwords so that while you're absent (foresight in the fact you knew you were going to be away for some time), you know your accounts can stay on top of the game. Having shared passwords no longer prove the distinction of individual accounts, but that they had conspired in a way that can be interpreted as an event leading to a violation of the rules, or that the accounts were made from a single person.

    Your situation never took place, because A, Seth caught the fact that the passwords were the same and for other reasons that justified the fact he deleted the accounts and took away your BPs. B, you also admitted that you knew that you were going to have a situation where you're going to be away, so you set it up so that someone else would take over as interim until your return, a situation that happens to be a direct violation of the rules.

    Now, if none of the events happened to McKinney, then he must either be severely schizophrenic, or a superior actor, in which case, none of the rules were ever violated on his part. In giving him the benefit of the doubt on the seriousness of the nature of his condition, I would recommend you not be so insensitive. THAT, Parkman, is why I attacked you.

    We and Seth are not obligated to email you of the situation, even as a courtesy. Since this is Seth's game, and he has control over these matters, he has the authority to manage your accounts without warning, so you have no power to dispute that. If you followed the rules, which says you can contact Seth when you're in the situation you knew you were going to be, none of this would have happened. It was YOU who had the obligation and responsibility to take care of the situation concerning matters of the game as the rules say, and you failed to do so.
    Last edited by Mister Brooks; 02-11-2010 at 01:22 AM.

  8. #48
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Talk about hypocrisy. So, you cling to the "only means of communication and entertainment" you have, but screw other people. Screw the fact that they haven't done anything wrong. Screw the fact that some of them have supported this game for years (one of them since practically when it came out). They can all rot, right? This game is YOURS, not THEIRS! ::sigh::

    Hypocrisy? Cling? Screw? If "they" have supported this game for years, even from the creation of this game, as you so say, then "they" should know better, one would think. No one owns this game but SETH. It is just on loan to us all.


    How about you just play the game. You have no moral high ground, as you support "Greer" or whoever it is taking over for McK. I guess if McGee, Grifty or myself wouldn't have shared passwords in case of emergency, but then told someone else our password if we were called away on an emergency or deployed, and then that person posted a sob story on the announcements, it would have been OK?

    You do not know what sort of "morals" I may have as you have not even taken the time to even talk civil to me nor try and get to know me. That is entirely two different scenarios, oh, but you knew that didn't you. Lame attempt at diversion.

    As I said earlier, Seth jumped the gun and folks like you, Brooks, and McK all followed in tow. A simple email to any of us and we would've all contacted Seth to clear up any confusion and agree to any conditions he might set to ease his mind and everyone else's that the letter and spirit of the rules would be followed. But instead you folks call us "cheaters" for planning for possible emergencies but not acting on them, and McK a "victim" for (allegedly) suffering a personal tragedy and handing control of his account to someone else.

    Seth can do as he pleases, this is HIS game after all. Oh right, simple email would have sufficed. "Cheaters" is such a timid word compared to what you "guys" have called me. Like for instance this very morning, how you kept yelling stupid accusations and insinuendos toward me from the, (what?) CAFE, where you were "hanging out", "watching", in a failed vain attempt to try and distract me from concentration on my game play? How fair that was and good sportsmanship. Or, what you said in the CAFE trying to goad me into arguing with you in front of a witness? Honestly. Keep it up, Parkie, you are showing your true colors here in front of everyone and the truth shall come out and triumph in the end.

    Oh, yes, if you don't cheat, then why not explain to us all here how you rose back to top position when Seth wiped you out? That would be the only way to "clear up the confusion" everyone is talking about you. Oh, right, excellent salesmanship....gotcha! Inquiring minds would like to know.

  9. #49

    Default

    Hey Mr. Brooks,

    Reading comprehension FTW, my man. Agreed. So once you learn how to read (or comprehend), you might win an argument.

    When did Parkman or myself say we PLANNED on being away? At least twice in that spin-cycle you call a forum post, you claimed that Parkman, Grifty and I planned to be away (paragraph 2, paragraph 3, and arguably paragraph 5 of your post). That isn't the case. We're not planning on handing anything off to anyone. But there's a chance with two of us that we could be called off on 72 hours notice. I don't expect that to happen, but it could. All three of us are also emergency responders and you never know when you could be needed. One of us is a firefighter. Same story.

    You go on and accuse Parkman of being insensitive. That's showing that you're the true hypocrite here. You have no sensitivity or respect for the service of others. You argue this jackass line about how no one owes anyone the chance to explain. Fine. So go make bogus accusations about people like the moron you are.

    You fail at life.

  10. #50
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheWhammy View Post
    Hey Mr. Brooks,

    Reading comprehension FTW, my man. Agreed. So once you learn how to read (or comprehend), you might win an argument.

    When did Parkman or myself say we PLANNED on being away? At least twice in that spin-cycle you call a forum post, you claimed that Parkman, Grifty and I planned to be away (paragraph 2, paragraph 3, and arguably paragraph 5 of your post). That isn't the case. We're not planning on handing anything off to anyone. But there's a chance with two of us that we could be called off on 72 hours notice. I don't expect that to happen, but it could. All three of us are also emergency responders and you never know when you could be needed. One of us is a firefighter. Same story.

    You go on and accuse Parkman of being insensitive. That's showing that you're the true hypocrite here. You have no sensitivity or respect for the service of others. You argue this jackass line about how no one owes anyone the chance to explain. Fine. So go make bogus accusations about people like the moron you are.

    You fail at life.

    Parkman, last paragraph last sentence: But instead you folks call us "cheaters" for planning for possible emergencies but not acting on them, and McK a "victim" for (allegedly) suffering a personal tragedy and handing control of his account to someone else.

    Oh, ya, right, the same way you do me, uh-huh, gotcha!
    Talk about hypocrisey. That was a really nice thing for you to say about someone there, Mr. "I'm a first responder person", that someone FAILS AT LIFE!

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheWhammy View Post
    Hey Mr. Brooks,

    Reading comprehension FTW, my man. Agreed. So once you learn how to read (or comprehend), you might win an argument.

    When did Parkman or myself say we PLANNED on being away? At least twice in that spin-cycle you call a forum post, you claimed that Parkman, Grifty and I planned to be away (paragraph 2, paragraph 3, and arguably paragraph 5 of your post). That isn't the case. We're not planning on handing anything off to anyone. But there's a chance with two of us that we could be called off on 72 hours notice. I don't expect that to happen, but it could. All three of us are also emergency responders and you never know when you could be needed. One of us is a firefighter. Same story.

    You go on and accuse Parkman of being insensitive. That's showing that you're the true hypocrite here. You have no sensitivity or respect for the service of others. You argue this jackass line about how no one owes anyone the chance to explain. Fine. So go make bogus accusations about people like the moron you are.

    You fail at life.

    UMMM...No. I see you need to read better what you're saying in your own posts, especially if you're being on Parkman's side of his story, like....

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheWhammy View Post
    When did Parkman or myself say we PLANNED on being away? At least twice in that spin-cycle you call a forum post, you claimed that Parkman, Grifty and I planned to be away (paragraph 2, paragraph 3, and arguably paragraph 5 of your post). That isn't the case. We're not planning on handing anything off to anyone. But there's a chance with two of us that we could be called off on 72 hours notice. I don't expect that to happen, but it could. All three of us are also emergency responders and you never know when you could be needed. One of us is a firefighter. Same story.
    Yet, in the past page, Parkman said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkman View Post
    Yes, we had the same password. "Very unique" ??? That's a good one, really, Seth. It was hardly creative and you know it. And it was for a good reason. Given the jobs of 2 of us, there's a chance we'll be called away and unable to get online for a few days. We set that up in that event so that someone could pay our turns for us.
    In what part of that does not directly imply prior arrangement in such an event to happen? I find it hard to believe that you would do this without intent to have someone occupy your accounts. Actually, the fact you knew such an event could happen is foresight. So you prepared to do something, that actually has an unfair advantage over others letting someone play with 3 accounts when the rules state only 1 account per person. The rest of us are following the rules.

    Parkman was being insensitive to the event - he QUESTIONED McKinney's condition and wildly exaggerated the circumstances to ridicule. As emergency responders and firemen, you should know that is unprofessional to treat a victim with that kind of language and tone. It is unacceptable and intolerable with respect to other players. It's poor conduct to treat a fallen comrade this way.

    It doesn't matter after the fact that Seth deleted those accounts. He was not informed of the situation between those accounts, so he had every reason to do so. It is his call. Not only did you explain that you all had the same passwords because of your awareness of emergencies you're going to be responsible for because of your commitment, that plan would be out of the window for the fact it would break the rules.

    It doesn't matter if it didn't happen. It matters the fact that it could happen, and you took steps to allow it to happen, and allow rule breaking without explaining that to Seth. It doesn't matter now if you explained it to him. You had an opportunity to email Seth your explanation before taking action for the eventual emergency as the rules allow you to. Seth would have been reasonable and allowed this if you had followed through, but you didn't. You also said you knew the rules; your failure to email Seth of your situation nullifies any reparations you would have had for what Seth did.

  12. #52
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31

    Post Mr. McKinney

    I want to thank everyone for your support with Mr. McKinney. He is very thankful, even Mr. Parkman. However Mr. McKinney informed me that this game was a relaxing point for him and that he had a lot of friends on this game, that he did not want them to wonder where he was, because he did not play in the time that he has been gone. That is why Mr. McKinney had me take his place.

    I will tell you all this. At some point in our lives weather we are gone for a week or a lifetime we will have someone to replace us.

    For example: If Mr. McKinney were to die today. I as assistant funeral director would have to take his place as head funeral director, until his family did something with the funeral home.

    So you see Mr. Parkman even in your life, when you die you too will be replaced by someone at you place of business. Someone will take your job, your car, your wife or girlfriend, your home, or whatever else you have. Some will replace you.

    For the ones in this forum that have the hearts and the understanding of what I'm taking about great. For you see I know for a fact that Mr. McKinney has only ONE ACCOUNT IN THIS FUNERAL QUEST GAME. The make of this game can check and make sure that Mr. McKinney in fact does not have two accounts.

    You see Mr. Parkman, Mr. McKinney and I have played the death game for a lot of years. And no matter what happens in live, there will always be a funeral director that will take care of you.

    We all die, we all get in bad accidents, and no matter what happens in life we all get replaced by someone.

    My only words to you Mr. Parkman is grow up and stop acting like a baby with me (Mr. Jamie Greer) taking over for a short time while Mr. McKinney is out of the office! It happens every time Mr. McKinney leaves the office, I HAVE TO TAKE OVER FOR HIM EVERYTIME HE IS GONE! Mr. Parkman if you have no idea that even when you leave this world. POINT BLANK! YOU WILL BE REPLACED!

    STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY AND GET OVER IT MR. PARKMAN! MR MCKINNEY IS HERE TO STAY.

    It's a bad thing to make someone with money and attorneys very mad Mr. Parkman. I have known Mr. McKinney and his family for a lot of years; they all don't take well to people getting in their way. However just the same will Mr. Parkman will die at some point in your life and you too will be replaced just like the rest of us.

  13. #53

    Lightbulb

    Am I missing something? This is just a game . . . right? A great game but still only a game.

  14. #54

    Default

    "Mr. McKinney" has a family? They let defectives like that breed? Scary.

    Brooks, you're a hypocrite plain and simple.

    Which is it, Brooks? Is it ok to allow someone else to play your account or isn't it? That was your reason for saying I should be banned. If it's not ok, quit defending McKinney. The rules don't say "unless there's a good reason." We had a damn good reason, and we never even used it. We just planned for a rainy day. But apparently planning for a potential situation, without actually breaking a rule, isn't ok in your book. But breaking the rule on its face is ok if it's.....what? someone you like? a sad story? I'm interested in hearing your weasely, hypocrite answer.

    You twist everything around into something it's not, and then accuse me of being wrong for pointing that out. Your logic is something else. By that logic, if you take out a life insurance policy you must be planning on faking your own death to defraud the insurance company. Because, I mean, who would ever PLAN on ANYTHING?

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheWhammy View Post
    "Mr. McKinney" has a family? They let defectives like that breed? Scary.

    Brooks, you're a hypocrite plain and simple.

    Which is it, Brooks? Is it ok to allow someone else to play your account or isn't it? That was your reason for saying I should be banned. If it's not ok, quit defending McKinney. The rules don't say "unless there's a good reason." We had a damn good reason, and we never even used it. We just planned for a rainy day. But apparently planning for a potential situation, without actually breaking a rule, isn't ok in your book. But breaking the rule on its face is ok if it's.....what? someone you like? a sad story? I'm interested in hearing your weasely, hypocrite answer.

    You twist everything around into something it's not, and then accuse me of being wrong for pointing that out. Your logic is something else. By that logic, if you take out a life insurance policy you must be planning on faking your own death to defraud the insurance company. Because, I mean, who would ever PLAN on ANYTHING?
    Again, when you acted on planning for someone else to control your account, the fact alone of intending to have someone else control your account is against the rules. Now you used the "excuse" of emergency to justify that intent. Fact is, if you had a concern or excuse for it, you could have contacted Seth, WHICH YOU DID NOT DO. You didn't have to break a rule, but Seth is the boss, and he has his say on it whether it breaks the rules or not. He did find, that the actions you took were suspicious, and that made it possible for rules to be broken. He did not want to open those scrolls.

    McKinney suffered unfortunate circumstances. He happens to be a real funeral director, and happens to have an assistant. The game imitates real life, and Mr. Greer was the perfect individual to manage his duties as a temporary funeral director in McKinney's absence. It's a no-brainer Greer can step in, just like in real life.

    Suppose your boss was out sick and couldn't come to work and you had no one to lead the team. Not only is THAT silly, but your boss wouldn't be stupid to forget to ask someone to take his place for a day or so temporarily. Is it unfair that your boss would choose someone to manage the team when they were out?

    Besides, Mr. Greer stepped in ex post facto. It was already after the emergency occurred, and that more than enough validates the reason (it was announced several times in game and the forums, and I'm sure Seth also got an email from Greer or McKinney). You, however, planned for something before it happened, but at the present time, no such emergency existed.

    Also, you gave away yourselves to suspicious activity, without accompanying an explanation beforehand (hey is it unfair cops catch you for suspicious activity?). Since you knew the rules, you should have already known the risk of violating the rules. Seth had no idea why you guys were doing this at the time, because he was not informed ahead of time formally. Formally that is, according to his system and rules which state that the process of giving him this information for concerns of rule violations should have been emailed to him directly. You failed to do so. Your argument of hypocrisy don't hold water. Seth already made his judgment which he is not obligated to undo and he wasn't wrong in doing it. He would have been more lenient had people followed the process as his rules state clearly, but your argument brings you no where near being as innocent as the others you conspired with for your little emergency that you hadn't told anyone else about .

  16. #56
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I would like Fear The Wammy to come to my office and have a talk with me. I understand that you have a problem with my assistant funeral director taking my place in the game? I'm not saying your dumb son, but I will ask "where is your common sense?" In any business you have a boss and you have someone that is under the boss. It's a pecking order son. That is what work life is. If you have a problem with Mr. Greer taking my place, then you should have contacted Seth.
    My questions to you are...

    Did you contact Seth?
    If you did not contact Seth why are you still concerned about it?


    Answer me that.

    Even in your job someone manages someone else. I said it once and I'll say it again. If your boss is gone, more than likely someone will take his place to manage you and your performance in the work place.

    Last thing I will say. Son give it up, your beatin a dead horse!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •