Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bomb threat today...

Default bomb threat today...

today, at my tech school, we had a bomb threat. it was really early in the morning, and when i say really early, i mean, before my teacher even finished taking attendance.

so my friend and i were greeting my OTHER friend on his first day back after surgery, and we're bugging my teacher to open up the cabinet and sell us food, and before you know it, they announced a code red situation. it was INSANE. i'm freaking out, my friends are freaking out, and i'm pretty certain i'm going to die. i texted my best friend, who's in a different class, to see if she's alive. before she can text me back my teacher is telling us to put our phones on airplane mode so that the wifi is turned off.

my teacher opened the cabinet and my friend bought about 20 granola bars, i bought one, but he gave me 3. either way, after i finished my last one, they tell us we need to EVACUATE THE BUILDING. right across the street from my tech school is actually a college, and they sent us into some gym there. i saw my best friend (thank god) and i tried to run up to her but my teacher told me i have to stay behind him at all times.

we get to the college and i'm desperately trying to get ahold of my other friend who's in the same class as my best friend. i'm panicking, i posted a facebook status, took a video, called my mom and dad, and i finally reach them. they're across the gym and i was so happy to see them and know they were alive.

they eventually call my school to board the buses back to our regular school and, when we get there, it's lunchtime.

get this, though. we had to leave a lot of stuff behind, they didn't want us going to our lockers because they didn't want us all in that building. they wanted us out as soon as possible. so i had to leave my bookbag along with a lot of other kids. so no one has their money, really.

they deny lunch to the kids who aren't on free lunch like i am or who don't have their money. that's ridiculous, honestly. did we make this bomb threat happen? so one girl actually had her meal paid for by a total stranger, and my best friend had to buy me a water since i had no money.

so today was eventful and scary.

So this happens to you everyday? ... Awesome.
    Have any complications with your forum experience? Then, follow the following:

• PM me in-game or on the forums for tips and tricks on how to function around here.
    • Never get involved in drama; because you will be punished for it, too!
    • Never be afraid to speak your mind, I mean Donald Trump does that and he gets hate (it won't happen to you if you don't build walls!)

If you want to add me on Growtopia, my Growtopia name is Kroakie.

Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    So this happens to you everyday? ... Awesome.
    nope, but i DO go to a technical institute everyday. it's pretty cool.

As long as you and the rest of your peers are safe then everything is alright. I don't want you to panic just make sure you follow as instructed and keep contact with your friends you will be okay. Bomb threats can be a serious threat some people tend to mislead others so although it was fake or could have been real the number one priority that you should keep in mind is getting out of their in safe hands. I hope you are okay as well as your friends. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me Love you😊-Metalwire
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

someone listened to flithy frank's life hack advice
    clik dat lik if yous up!!

....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN

Bomb threats just keep becoming more and more common these days. Dang.

Glad you're all safe there. There was a bomb threat here with rumours all scattered around and my university was on the list of targetted places. We were kind of panicking but my Calculus lecturer was like "no, the subject has not finished yet". So, when all classes are dismissed and people tried to go home, we were still counting integrals like a boss.
    IGN : DeeJays
    Instagram : @deejaysgt - Link
    Youtube : Dee_Jay007 - Link
    Level : 60 (updates every +10)
    Joined Growtopia: February 2015

VISIT AVEND, NEW VENDING SHOP!

Wow that was scary. I would of scream when i was there. Glad your safe.

Stay safe pls.
    Why Dean Ambrose is a genius
    1. Dean Ambrose shot himself with a shirt canyon, TWICE!
    2. Dean Ambrose is convinced doughnuts and starfishes are very related
    3. Dean Ambrose calls a salad a "leaf puzzle".

Quote Originally Posted by lolgal96 View Post
    today, at my tech school, we had a bomb threat. it was really early in the morning, and when i say really early, i mean, before my teacher even finished taking attendance.

so my friend and i were greeting my OTHER friend on his first day back after surgery, and we're bugging my teacher to open up the cabinet and sell us food, and before you know it, they announced a code red situation. it was INSANE. i'm freaking out, my friends are freaking out, and i'm pretty certain i'm going to die. i texted my best friend, who's in a different class, to see if she's alive. before she can text me back my teacher is telling us to put our phones on airplane mode so that the wifi is turned off.

my teacher opened the cabinet and my friend bought about 20 granola bars, i bought one, but he gave me 3. either way, after i finished my last one, they tell us we need to EVACUATE THE BUILDING. right across the street from my tech school is actually a college, and they sent us into some gym there. i saw my best friend (thank god) and i tried to run up to her but my teacher told me i have to stay behind him at all times.

we get to the college and i'm desperately trying to get ahold of my other friend who's in the same class as my best friend. i'm panicking, i posted a facebook status, took a video, called my mom and dad, and i finally reach them. they're across the gym and i was so happy to see them and know they were alive.

they eventually call my school to board the buses back to our regular school and, when we get there, it's lunchtime.

get this, though. we had to leave a lot of stuff behind, they didn't want us going to our lockers because they didn't want us all in that building. they wanted us out as soon as possible. so i had to leave my bookbag along with a lot of other kids. so no one has their money, really.

they deny lunch to the kids who aren't on free lunch like i am or who don't have their money. that's ridiculous, honestly. did we make this bomb threat happen? so one girl actually had her meal paid for by a total stranger, and my best friend had to buy me a water since i had no money.

so today was eventful and scary.
    Wow... Hope you and your friends are safe, rest well!
    ~Jadeyliee

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyliee
    Just a girl who is a national record holder for gymnastics, expert skateboarder, competitive BMX biker, guitarist, 3 time national champion for Spelling Bee and a proud Growtopian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyliee
    "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
    -Mother Teresa

We got a bomb threat six times in seven years at my elementary school. Two were within the same month. I do not even live in a bad area…

Most are probably from edgy, futureless twenty year olds.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    someone listened to flithy frank's life hack advice
    shhhh now is not the time

Was it this school? http://www.lcti.org

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

Master Sorcerer

stay safe..
    this just shows how even unimaginable events like bomb attacks can happen anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Wow Must have been very scary. You had to turn your phone onto Airplane mode. You had no Wifi for like an hour. I would have killled myself 2 minutes into no Wifi mode. Damn you are very brave.
    well, we actually only had to have it on airplane mode when we were in the tech school. i was allowed to put my phone on regular once we got to the college, but i was only getting 3g.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Was it this school? http://www.lcti.org
    okay wow actually yes it was

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    We got a bomb threat six times in seven years at my elementary school. Two were within the same month. I do not even live in a bad area…

Most are probably from edgy, futureless twenty year olds.
    at my old school bomb threats were so common that i thought they were PLANNED. like one day my mom would be talking on the phone and tell us that there was a bomb threat and that we were staying home today.

well, we actually only had to have it on airplane mode when we were in the tech school. i was allowed to put my phone on regular once we got to the college, but i was only getting 3g.

okay wow actually yes it was

at my old school bomb threats were so common that i thought they were PLANNED. like one day my mom would be talking on the phone and tell us that there was a bomb threat and that we were staying home today.
    That school seems awesome they teach stuff like air conditioning and dentist stuff... I'm jelly. Fml

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Am I the only one who thinks this sequence of events is wrong?

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this sequence of events is wrong?
    Apparently, your Facebook status and video is much more of a priority than reaching out to your parents.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJays View Post
    Glad you're all safe there. There was a bomb threat here with rumours all scattered around and my university was on the list of targetted places. We were kind of panicking but my Calculus lecturer was like "no, the subject has not finished yet". So, when all classes are dismissed and people tried to go home, we were still counting integrals like a boss.
    "we will fight dah bombahs with nerd numbahs! "

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Apparently, your Facebook status and video is much more of a priority than reaching out to your parents.
    "My school might get flattened...with me in it...I should call my parents...but first let me take a selfie..."

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Aah,what exactly is a bomb threat
    Le' Pogo's Signatuure Le' A' Version'e 2

By Miniontastic

Hatch Mah Eggs Pweeash :

Ign; pogo

Check Up Mah Fanfics:
    #How GarNub And Abala100 saves Growtopia

#MonthlyDiamondLockEvent

I'm no expert, but evacuating from one school to another one that is across the street does not sound like a good idea. Could of been their plan, or there could be bombs in both buildings.
    Not saying there were actual bombs.
    @SpotlightR on Instagram
    Self-taught artist, car enthusiast, and audiophile.