Thread: To Wacom Bamboo users out there, I have a few questions!

Default To Wacom Bamboo users out there, I have a few questions!

I think I should post this at the guidebook but It's about art not gt so I might get the best answers here so I decided to post in this sub forum.

So I'm planning to get a new graphic tablet. I'm planning in buying Wacom Bamboo, I want to buy a cheap one because this is just a hobby and I don't want to throw my whole wallet to get something I will get rid off someday. I want to ask reviews about this, I bought easypen before because it is cheap and lead me to a big disappointment I made literally 0 artworks with it. So if you have used a bamboo can you help me with the following questions? I can't specify an exact model because I'm still looking for one.

How long did it last / How long have you been using it?
    Did you encounter any problem with it?
    How many artworks have you made with it?
    Can you show me a sample? (If possible please specify how long did it took you to make that art and if you encounter any problems while doing it)
    How's the sensitivity?
    How does it feel when you use it? (Does it feel smooth when drawing or does it lag?)
    What do you hate/like the most about it?
    What was your worst experience using it?

Thanks for all the help.
    I might ask some more questions so please pardon me.
    Buying Stethoscope
    Signature banner will be updated soon!
    Artwork by CooLoRenzo
    My Forum Achievements

you can post this on rtsoft tavern tho

Instagram : @seaf_gt

↓Growtopia IGN↓
    SEAF

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Thanks, fixed

Awesome art by CooLoRenzo

GIF by Knyts

Wacom Bamboo pad? Or Wacom Bamboo tab? They are different. I personally have the cheaper one, and its working fine. The only problem is sketching. I highly reccomend the Wacom Bamboo tab as it is ideal for drawing. If you are the type that doesnt mind not as good drawing experience, you can get the pad. If you want a good experience, and dont mind paying a little more, then you can get the tab. So it depends entirely on you, whether you want to get it.

How long did it last / How long have you been using it? I've had it for around 6 months, and it's still fine
    Did you encounter any problem with it? Sometimes the alignment between the screen and tablet goes wonky, but that's easily fixed with a restart
    How many artworks have you made with it? I never finish art tbh
    Can you show me a sample? (If possible please specify how long did it took you to make that art and if you encounter any problems while doing it)
    I've slowly been working at this. I'm balancing college and such right now, so not much time to work on it. I doubt I'll ever finish it because ya know, I'm bad at art :^)
    How's the sensitivity? Decent. It comes with a configurator so you can mess with it to your liking
    How does it feel when you use it? (Does it feel smooth when drawing or does it lag?) Pretty sure this depends on your computer, but mine is pretty on point.
    What do you hate/like the most about it? N/A
    What was your worst experience using it? This is my fault really, but I was trying to draw at 3 AM and made the mistake of thinking an open sharpie was the stylus. Yeah, you know what happened
    Enough with the horse puns ok

who knew a horse could be so gay for brendon urie

Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    How long did it last / How long have you been using it? I've had it for around 6 months, and it's still fine
    Did you encounter any problem with it? Sometimes the alignment between the screen and tablet goes wonky, but that's easily fixed with a restart
    How many artworks have you made with it? I never finish art tbh
    I've slowly been working at this. I'm balancing college and such right now, so not much time to work on it. I doubt I'll ever finish it because ya know, I'm bad at art :^)
    How's the sensitivity? Decent. It comes with a configurator so you can mess with it to your liking
    How does it feel when you use it? (Does it feel smooth when drawing or does it lag?) Pretty sure this depends on your computer, but mine is pretty on point.
    What do you hate/like the most about it? N/A
    What was your worst experience using it? This is my fault really, but I was trying to draw at 3 AM and made the mistake of thinking an open sharpie was the stylus. Yeah, you know what happened
    Lol haha, Um so can you make long fine strokes with it? and what model do you use?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by donnie469 View Post
    Wacom Bamboo pad? Or Wacom Bamboo tab? They are different. I personally have the cheaper one, and its working fine. The only problem is sketching. I highly reccomend the Wacom Bamboo tab as it is ideal for drawing. If you are the type that doesnt mind not as good drawing experience, you can get the pad. If you want a good experience, and dont mind paying a little more, then you can get the tab. So it depends entirely on you, whether you want to get it.
    I think I already said Im getting a tab somewhere
    Last edited by TimidGT; 03-22-2016 at 12:14 AM.
    Buying Stethoscope
    Signature banner will be updated soon!
    Artwork by CooLoRenzo
    My Forum Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by TimidGT View Post
    Lol haha, Um so can you make long fine strokes with it? and what model do you use?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I already said Im getting a tab somewhere
    Yes/not sure
    Enough with the horse puns ok

who knew a horse could be so gay for brendon urie

it takes five million years to get used to get used to it
    i'm parpul =