Thread: Trying to be better

Default Trying to be better

Looking at my old threads/posts, i realised how "quite" silly i used to be.
    I know that we, as human beings, aren't perfect and that mistakes can happen, but we all try to be decent and learn from our previous mistakes.
    I'm not gonna lie, i made mistakes myself. It doesn't have to be in-game only, it can be in real life.
    We shouldn't even think about what we did before because we can't change what had happened in the past, but we should think about what to do next and try not to repeat the same mistake.
    I would like to say that i'm sorry if i unintentionally offended someone or misunderstood someone.
    I try my best to become a better person.
    I'll try not to make any mistakes in the future. (But as i said, mistakes can happen)

If you don't like me, it's ok. We all have our opinions on people, But try not to judge people harshly.

Thanks for reading. :')
    Last edited by Jackjeff01; 03-22-2016 at 12:54 AM. Reason: To fix a grammatical error
    Don't mind me, just chillin' in RTSoft. xddddddddddddd

Son, I bless you. Come to my house and drink a few cups of tea and we will talk about our transformation.
    IGN : Aurorus
    Level : 35
    Visit OURSERVICE for some help with almost everything! We got smithing, sewing, and much more!
    Feel free to private message me if you need something!

We lost another one. We just gained another mini mod
    kys

Quote Originally Posted by PiZaHuTt View Post
    We lost another one. We just gained another mini mod
    Are you talking about me (being a mini-mod)? If you are, it's fine. I accept people's opinions on me.
    Plus, i made this thread because i felt like making one. I don't make threads that often. *shrug*
    Last edited by Jackjeff01; 03-21-2016 at 07:04 PM. Reason: To fix a grammatical error
    Don't mind me, just chillin' in RTSoft. xddddddddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjeff01 View Post
    Are you talking about me (being a mini-mod)? If you do, it's fine. I accept people's opinions on me.
    Plus, i made this thread because i felt like making one. I don't make threads that often. *shrug*
    Glad you handled that quite well. You're far from a mini-mod, in my opinion, and even if you are, I wouldn't even say it in a rude way. Anyway, I'm not here to spark some argument regarding mini-mods or anything, so let's just get back to the point.

Nothing much to say but keep up the good work. It's nice that you've finally realized your mistakes, and it's great that you're handling negativity as calm as possible too. Just keep this up and you'll be seen as a decent forumer here on the forum someday.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjeff01 View Post
    Looking at my old threads/posts, i realised how "quite" silly i used to be.
    I know that we, as human beings, aren't perfect and that mistakes can happen, but we all try to be decent and learn from our previous mistakes.
    I'm not gonna lie, i made mistakes myself. It doesn't have to be in-game only, it can be in real life.
    We shouldn't even think about what we did before because we can't change what has happened in the past, but we should think about what to do next and try not to repeat the same mistake.
    I would like to say that i'm sorry if i unintentionally offended someone or misunderstood someone.
    I try my best to become a better person.
    I'll try not to make any mistakes in the future. (But as i said, mistakes can happen)

If you don't like me, it's ok. We all have our opinions on people, But try not to judge people harshly.

Thanks for reading. :')
    To be honest, I see a lot of my old self in you for some reason, I used to be like this and still am like this. However, I was not as mature as you are now, and I am very pleased to see that take on something like this to becoming a more sensible person earlier on. Great job man, I really appreciate this.

Yeah, i see where your coming from man. When i was new i made mistakes, i understand these mistakes but they have made me grow as a person, maybe instead of being such a "goof ball" maybe being serious and actually helping on the forums i could've gotten a lot further in Growtopia.

Congratulations, welcome to the... Light-Side? (bad star wars reference.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    Invest is cool.

It bothers me that this is shown on all my posts.

when I look at my old posts on some forums i cringe and want to stab myself
    'A man with a gun can control 100 that have none.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lain View Post
    when I look at my old posts on some forums i cringe and want to stab myself
    Well, let's not go that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    Invest is cool.