Thread: Dink Tank

Default Dink Tank

I got it!!!!!!!!!!! XD took me only like 2k coinz? What tank should i get next, the only 3 i have left are spider, love, and fatty. Or if someone wants to drop off a shadow ill take it to . I missed the shadow battles heard there were 2 mods using them. Can a mod make a video of the battle???? Ty
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    I got it!!!!!!!!!!! XD took me only like 2k coinz? What tank should i get next, the only 3 i have left are spider, love, and fatty. Or if someone wants to drop off a shadow ill take it to . I missed the shadow battles heard there were 2 mods using them. Can a mod make a video of the battle???? Ty
    Congrads, there's already videos of mods driving the shadow tank, sadly I don't remember who made them...it was probably Junior, though. Spider is more or less the same as RT, love is a troll tank but surprisingly boss at one vs one solo, and fatty is deadly but very, very slow (You'll understand what I mean if you get it) and has glaring weaknesses that you don't realize until you're driving it. Really depends on what kind of tank you want next, love would be easy to obtain but after that you'll have to decide between a tank that's more or less one you already have or one that's 3x more expensive.

Thanks for the animation god!

I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank

How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.

I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5379 View Post
    Congrads, there's already videos of mods driving the shadow tank, sadly I don't remember who made them...it was probably Junior, though. Spider is more or less the same as RT, love is a troll tank but surprisingly boss at one vs one solo, and fatty is deadly but very, very slow (You'll understand what I mean if you get it) and has glaring weaknesses that you don't realize until you're driving it. Really depends on what kind of tank you want next, love would be easy to obtain but after that you'll have to decide between a tank that's more or less one you already have or one that's 3x more expensive.
    I was talking about another video since the battles are getting popular again.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Id love to make more Shadow videos - ohhh right, iRec is being stupid right now so I can't...

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS