Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Wow. I didn't realize I was a Master Sorcerer.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Blizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    beach city
    Posts
    725

    Default Wow. I didn't realize I was a Master Sorcerer.

    ^^

    Well.. congrats to me!
    IGN: Wubby
    Level: 50


    Quote Originally Posted by Natedash View Post
    How to earn 10 dls a day?

    Be recryp
    Done

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pointer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Congratulations! 1 and a half year to get that title, well damn son! You should be proud of yourself! 2016 generation seems to post more often than old forumers.
    In Game Name: Old name: Media
    Current name: Pointer
    Level: 36

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Blizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    beach city
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Congratulations! 1 and a half year to get that title, well damn son! You should be proud of yourself! 2016 generation seems to post more often than old forumers.
    Yup! Hihi thanks.
    IGN: Wubby
    Level: 50


    Quote Originally Posted by Natedash View Post
    How to earn 10 dls a day?

    Be recryp
    Done

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,298

    Default

    Cool cool, you're a Master Sorcerer. Absol-utely amazing.




    Now go get 10k posts.
    IGN : Lavaloid

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Nice!

    I got Master Sorcerer in 1 month+, lol.
    IGN: Prolly

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer iNegotiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lost in the Fame
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Congratulations!
    InGameName: ​iNegotiate

    Awesome art by @OhNah

    "Prove to me that you aren't like the Rest"
    "OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS"
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/iNegotiateGT
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/inegotiategt

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    in a pile of salt :-)
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    i took about a year and a couple months to get master sorcerer

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer PiZaHuTt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ☀️Beautiful Southern California😎
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    I got Master Sorcerer too. I was pretty physched myself.
    kys

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Tohru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    Welcome, to the secret society down in the depths of the oceans, where fellow Master Sorcerers come to meet and talk about their posts...a hierarchy of the most posts with Boomer at the top, and so on and so forth. Now you must be tested of your strength in order to become a true Master Sorcerer, so come and have a duel with me! Onward!

    Just kidding. Good job! And yes, it seems like people are posting a lot more if they are newer to the forums. There are plenty of other people who joined 2015 and they have like 6k posts right now. I feel ashamed. But I guess you can say the quality of the posts count rather than the number.

  10. #10
    Knight ZingGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Congratulations! Let's celebrate this with a party?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Blizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    beach city
    Posts
    725

    Default

    haven't checked this thread in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    Cool cool, you're a Master Sorcerer. Absol-utely amazing.




    Now go get 10k posts.
    no pls

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    Nice!

    I got Master Sorcerer in 1 month+, lol.
    woooow, thanks btw

    Quote Originally Posted by iNegotiate View Post
    Congratulations!
    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    i took about a year and a couple months to get master sorcerer
    hue

    Quote Originally Posted by hi1307 of Legend View Post
    wow, i didn't too.

    Wait, i'm not.
    aww it's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by PiZaHuTt View Post
    I got Master Sorcerer too. I was pretty physched myself.
    same

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohru View Post
    Welcome, to the secret society down in the depths of the oceans, where fellow Master Sorcerers come to meet and talk about their posts...a hierarchy of the most posts with Boomer at the top, and so on and so forth. Now you must be tested of your strength in order to become a true Master Sorcerer, so come and have a duel with me! Onward!

    Just kidding. Good job! And yes, it seems like people are posting a lot more if they are newer to the forums. There are plenty of other people who joined 2015 and they have like 6k posts right now. I feel ashamed. But I guess you can say the quality of the posts count rather than the number.
    fite mi jk

    Quote Originally Posted by ZingGT View Post
    Congratulations! Let's celebrate this with a party?
    thanks, maybe not now.
    IGN: Wubby
    Level: 50


    Quote Originally Posted by Natedash View Post
    How to earn 10 dls a day?

    Be recryp
    Done

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard ImXYSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Amateurz's House ;3
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    haven't checked this thread in a while.



    no pls



    woooow, thanks btw



    thank you



    hue



    aww it's okay



    same



    fite mi jk



    thanks, maybe not now.


    Congratulations on Master Sorcerer. I just joined today BTW.
    Hello. If you're reading this siggy. I am a pineapple, if you don't want to be eaten, use #PineappleInvasion in your siggy!

    #PineappleInvasion


  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Acrystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Growtopia is my home
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    ^^

    Well.. congrats to me!
    Nice job. Keep up the great work..

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Welcome to the secret society of magic and fun!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Kittens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    in a dustbin
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    just leaving this here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittens View Post


    EDIT: hey this is my master sorcerer post and I wasted it on a post damn it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    If this is really your best friend... then punch them and demand your stuff back! Some friend.

    ⚜IGN: BIBLA⚜

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Jaime12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Congratulations! 1 and a half year to get that title, well damn son! You should be proud of yourself! 2016 generation seems to post more often than old forumers.
    Maybe because there arent that many old forumers and the most of the "2016 generation" is just people seeking for attention.
    #WaterTemplars

    I'm Gunter. The bottle is a scammer.




  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard ninjyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Don't look behind you.
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Congratulations! 1 and a half year to get that title, well damn son! You should be proud of yourself! 2016 generation seems to post more often than old forumers.
    we are special!
    IGN: DankDuck
    Goals:Get DL (1/1)(X)
    Finish 2 ring quests (20/20 quests)(X)
    Get 2 rings (2/2)(X)
    Get legendary item (0/1)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •