Thread: I just lost my Ankh Shield...

Default I just lost my Ankh Shield...

Playing Terraria on my phone, I finally crafted an Ankh shield so I decided to wear it and take some damage from enemies, The game decided to take away my happiness and decided to self-close.

I was like "Well, It's not a big deal, It always closes!" I decided to re-open it and test my shield but then... My player didn't have the shield? I was like... "Ok? If it's not there it means the game saved when the materials were still in my chest?" I decided to take a look at my chest and... The materials were gone... Just like my Ankh shield!

It wouldn't be such a big deal, But the materials to make it are very rare (Obsidian skull and Cobalt shield are an exception, ofcourse) each having a 2% chance to drop from a specific enemy, Each one took 40+ minutes to get, The blindfold took 2-3 hours to get since shadow slimes are very rare in the world I was, So in total it took me 4-5 hours in total...

Now i'm here laying in my couch, Writing this, I might just stare at the ceiling and think "I gotta do that all over again, right?"

I've never been this sad and confused from Terraria...

Go on an infinite items server and get a warding one

Also phone terraria is trash get Steam on a decent PC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey look I'm really smart
    now please like me

Quote Originally Posted by SolarSteve View Post
    Playing Terraria on my phone, I finally crafted an Ankh shield so I decided to wear it and take some damage from enemies, The game decided to take away my happiness and decided to self-close.

I was like "Well, It's not a big deal, It always closes!" I decided to re-open it and test my shield but then... My player didn't have the shield? I was like... "Ok? If it's not there it means the game saved when the materials were still in my chest?" I decided to take a look at my chest and... The materials were gone... Just like my Ankh shield!

It wouldn't be such a big deal, But the materials to make it are very rare (Obsidian skull and Cobalt shield are an exception, ofcourse) each having a 2% chance to drop from a specific enemy, Each one took 40+ minutes to get, The blindfold took 2-3 hours to get since shadow slimes are very rare in the world I was, So in total it took me 4-5 hours in total...

Now i'm here laying in my couch, Writing this, I might just stare at the ceiling and think "I gotta do that all over again, right?"

Make multiple worlds, and beat Wall of Flesh in each one, and just stay in underground corruption/crimson with battle potion and water candle.

Back when I played terraria, back when Terrablade was the legend, I spent hours of my day getting every item in the game. When I got it, the game crashes and my character saves are gone.
    Welcome to my SIGNATURE
    IGN: ULTRASIAN
    Level: 32
    Day of Creation: Saturday, June 15, 2013
    Click my Item:
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNC...Ed9Mr_aVlV_a0Q
    Last Updated: 1/4/2016
    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    That rocket ship looks like a male's genitals

psht, i got tired of playing legit, so i just got all the rare items in the game and finished it multiple times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kruse
    Life isn't about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.

IGN - Pences

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA ASIAN View Post
    Make multiple worlds, and beat Wall of Flesh in each one, and just stay in underground corruption/crimson with battle potion and water candle.

Back when I played terraria, back when Terrablade was the legend, I spent hours of my day getting every item in the game. When I got it, the game crashes and my character saves are gone.
    there is no need to make multiple worlds

just go to a dark spot in a corruption/crimson biome, put down a water candle and make a bunch of battle potions

a grindfest, but worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by abt79 View Post
    Go on an infinite items server and get a warding one

Also phone terraria is trash get Steam on a decent PC
    My thoughts exactly.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SolarSteve View Post

Imdont play terraria but i got 2 paladin shields, 1 ankh shield, 1 vamp knives, 1 pirhana gun, tons of golem items, terra blade, horsemans blade, and other odds and ends of stuff. gg.

IGN: 24elijah24

Join PokéFarm Q today and when you make your account say 24elijah24 referred you!
    My Profile: http://pfq.me/24elijah24

Hold my egg!

Growtopia Goals:
    Reach LVL 40: 27/40
    Get First ring: 0/1
    Get 100 Growtokens: 14/100
    Get First Legendary item: 0/1
    3 Best Friends: 2/3
    1 DL: 1/1