Thread: Next Halo Release?

Default Next Halo Release?

Do any of you guys think that there might be another Halo release? I do know that they will be releasing Halo Wars 2 this year, and that it does take a while for 343 industries to be able to create a game. What do you guys think?

I hope they do, but it can't be the same as their more recent games.
    Halo 5 was a horrible disappointment, and their advertising methods hyped up the game as if there were going to be some awesome 1v1's with Chief and Locke, and in the end, they work together. Honestly, the game isn't THAT bad but they made it seem A LOT different then what it was actually like.

There probably will be one, due to the ending of the campaign, but eh.
    Last edited by Tweety6ird; 03-31-2016 at 10:39 PM.
    IGN: TWEETIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by JK Rowling
    “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all."

I agree. The trailers were misleading, and the plot behind it seemed a little bit cliché, mainly due to the fact that the Masterchief's closest friend, Cortana, becomes corrupt (couldn't think of any other term).

Quote Originally Posted by iSlayer View Post
    I agree. The trailers were misleading, and the plot behind it seemed a little bit cliché, mainly due to the fact that the Masterchief's closest friend, Cortana, becomes corrupt (couldn't think of any other term).
    Corrupt is the perfect word to use.
    It pains me though, I enjoyed the old Halo's too much, and I still love playing them, I just don't see a reason to make numerous games of the same title, if they're all going to feel rushed, not thought out, and especially no character development. That was a big issue, they decided to bring in 2 "opposing" fireteams, yet we as players barely got to know the other members of these teams due to everything being focused around Chief and Locke.
    Making more Halo's are like making more Star Wars Prequels. Nobody wants them, not because they're a bad series, but because the more recent ones have been blown to dust.
    I really want them to make more, (and regardless, I'll still end up paying money to play them) I just hope they pick up their act, and make one that will blow all the hate for this incredible series out of the water.
    IGN: TWEETIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by JK Rowling
    “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all."