Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 Day vs 40 Day

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Greer View Post
    All of us at the funeral home want to know what your comment meant? That's all.
    Oh right, I get it. That is why both of you jumped square into my face? And you think I am going to tell you now? Here? After what you bot just said to me and how you said it?
    I DON'T THINK SO.
    I thought you were a pretty nice guy when we chatted it the cafe, boy was i decieved. Guess you really can't tell a book by its cover, especially on the internet, can you?

Your the one that made the comment. Mister Brooks can understand why all of us here and most likely Bex, is wondering what your comment meant. I think you could at least explain that, for the kindness of Mr. McKinney's death.

Your the one that made the comment.

If you would just explain what your comment meant, then all of this will go away.

Wow. This thread has been an epic failure after one simple question. Derailed on the failroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    Wow. This thread has been an epic failure after one simple question. Derailed on the failroad.

Agreed, this got out of hand.
    See What I Can Do

Knight

Can we please go back to the original Thread? - 30 v 40 days? I agree that this recent thread has got way out of hand.

Knight

Default Me again... lol

I've had no response since I posted my reply on this Thread... No-one seems to be interested anymore about the 30 v 40 day tourney's anymore Any ideas anyone? about starting a new Thread? I'm a total Newbie here on the Forum... ( yet in such a short space of time, I've been upgraded from a Serf to a Peasant ) There has never been a happier peasant in the U.K. LOL
    (NOTE TO HAWK: - Reply back when you can and tell me to stop going on.. and on.. and on even lol. Just say Bexie... STFU... I'm the queen of rambling on this FQ Forum lol HaHa)

I think I would want to see some short tournaments. Maybe a 20 or 10 day game. That could be fun, tring to scramble to get to the top and fend off the rest. What are your thoughts on the 40 day tourney Bex? It's too long in my opinion. Still 10 days left and it's starting to drag on.
    See What I Can Do

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bexangel View Post
    I've had no response since I posted my reply on this Thread... No-one seems to be interested anymore about the 30 v 40 day tourney's anymore Any ideas anyone? about starting a new Thread? I'm a total Newbie here on the Forum... ( yet in such a short space of time, I've been upgraded from a Serf to a Peasant ) There has never been a happier peasant in the U.K. LOL
    (NOTE TO HAWK: - Reply back when you can and tell me to stop going on.. and on.. and on even lol. Just say Bexie... STFU... I'm the queen of rambling on this FQ Forum lol HaHa)
    LOL, Bexie, nope, not gonna do that, ramble on, baby girl, ramble on, I like U.K. accents!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian1 View Post
    I think I would want to see some short tournaments. Maybe a 20 or 10 day game. That could be fun, tring to scramble to get to the top and fend off the rest. What are your thoughts on the 40 day tourney Bex? It's too long in my opinion. Still 10 days left and it's starting to drag on.
    Yes, Dorian, that sounds like a good idea. Fun Fun....

On another little note. I have lost a day already on the 40 day and will probably lose more before the end of the game. My neice is going to be in and out of the hospital taking more aggressive chemo treatments and will need me to be with her off and on.
    There are things that need to be explained there, but for now, the word has not been given yet. I just want to say that I am sorry to everyone that has been involved and you all know who you are and if you don't now, you soon will.

Well I hope all goes well with you Hawk. I understand it is hard to dedicate oneself to the same game every single day. That's why the 40 day seems way to long to me. Hence why I want to take a long break after this one is done with.
    See What I Can Do

Knight

I think 40 days is slightly too long, and, yes, dorian, I think a 10 or 20 day one would be great Also 10 days would be really cool, as, like you said, everyone scrambling for the top positions

Hawk, my thought and prayers are with you, and I'll stay in touch regardless of the tourney, you know that. Take care & we'll chat soon X

Knight

Me again... I've just realised how to change font etc on here (wtg Bex lol) This reply has nothing to do with the 30 v 40 day thread btw... I'm just bored & waiting for the new day to start So I thought I'd share with you a text I've had from one of the teens I work with

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulactly uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg. its the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, as lnog as the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae you soluhd be albe to raed it. amzanig huh? and i tghuhot slpelilng was ipmorantt!!

That just took me ages to type out lol

Knight

Yay! I'm a Squire lol tyvm Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Bexangel View Post
    Yay! I'm a Squire lol tyvm Seth
    I'm currently a lesser Knight. But I don't think the game ranks you other than using a list of who gets the most BPs

Knight

I didn't know it was based on bp's Thanks for that. I don't mind what title I have tbh, I think it's all fun and I'm easily pleased haha.

Knight

I've done quite well this game, but I'm struggling to get on page 1 lol

So i gave u a clue. The key to getting more BPs is doing well on sales, having a lot of sales, and stealing tags and buying stuff to increase your odds of getting more BPs. If you beat up the person you attack, and steal their tags, that will set them down a bit.

Lesser Wizard

LOL, Bexie! Girl, you have more fun than anyone I know with life. Nothing seems to get you down. Right now I have this massive jaw ache because of a bad tooth, OUCHIENESS!!

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    So i gave u a clue. The key to getting more BPs is doing well on sales, having a lot of sales, and stealing tags and buying stuff to increase your odds of getting more BPs. If you beat up the person you attack, and steal their tags, that will set them down a bit.
    Thanks Mister Brooks for your clue, I think I get it... It's too late in this long, drawn-out tourney for me to progress much further. I have learnt a lot thanks to you and some very special people on here and the game itself
    (note to Bex... Spend more time on FQ & less time on the Forum... LOL Maybe then you'll put into practice all the tips and hints that everyone - you know who you are - have kindly shared with me.