Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reinventing Myself

Default Reinventing Myself

Yesterday I was being cyber-bullied by a bunch of twelve year olds. After that day, I swore I never wanted to feel as bad as I had that day. So I researched…

I looked at the cool forumers, analyzing the traits they had that I did not; I made a Venn diagram comparing us. Finally, I got it! The coolest forumers have one quality that I do not: they are thoroughly convinced they are something other than human. Mahmoud is a frog; Isaac is a bunny; but what was I?

I found my meaning…so from here on out, I am celery.

Yes, celery, everyone's favorite vegetable. Hopefully this will get me the attention I so desperately crave.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Yesterday I was being cyber-bullied by a bunch of twelve year olds. After that day, I swore I never wanted to feel as bad as I had that day. So I researched…

I looked at the cool forumers, analyzing the traits they had that I did not; I made a Venn diagram comparing us. Finally, I got it! The coolest forumers have one quality that I do not: they are thoroughly convinced they are something other than human. Mahmoud is a frog; Isaac is a bunny; but what was I?

Yes, celery, everyone's favorite vegetable. Hopefully this will get me the attention I so desperately crave.
    Glad you found yourself a new quality. You may want to rethink the "everyones favorite vegetable" portion though because mine is broccoli and carrots.
    "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair"
    "Sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one"

I love to help out and I am here to give you advice and lend the occasional helping hand. If you need help with anything in particular message me. I am commonly busy farming, but you can definitely contact me if your needs are urgent. Thanks.

Growtopia Username: Lewius

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Glad you found yourself a new quality. You may want to rethink the "everyones favorite vegetable" portion though because mine is broccoli and carrots.
    No one likes celery.

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    No one likes celery.
    I actually quite enjoy it.

I always sensed you were destined for greater things.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Welcome sir celery, I hope you last long before being eaten.
    IGN- TorBolt.
    Am I not talking? Sorry chat box is probably up and I'm farming, send me a message on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Buildo Scammer
    Give me builder access, I swear I won't ruin your stuff"

A moist wet rock where I live with primitive filth.

Well, celery is moist, so.

yay.

OhDaddy's golden word's:
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDaddy
    i hate you
    Yoko Ono at her finest:
    MAKE PROTODRAKES GREAT AGAIN!

I must say, this is an exhiliarating change. All the greats are not human — boomer is a tank, (I think) GummiBear is a donkey or a bear or something, Equine's a horse — but no one has dared become a vegetable. You will lead a new generation of forumers, the leaders of great superpowers will likely come from these forums to provide insight into the future.

But remember, with great power, comes great responsibility.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Master Sorcerer

The power of celery cannot be explained in a much better way, but this is a summary of a long 1,586 pages very wide book.

"Celery is a man's personality to become a vegetable and spread hypocotyl to everyone."

But on the more strange section of human weirdness, I'm a dragon. Not a frog, horse or a donkey.. or even a celery or a serial killer. Why hasn't anyone mentioned the list of dragon fandoms in this thread? What's wrong with humanity?
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    I must say, this is an exhiliarating change. All the greats are not human — boomer is a tank, (I think) GummiBear is a donkey or a bear or something, Equine's a horse — but no one has dared become a vegetable. You will lead a new generation of forumers, the leaders of great superpowers will likely come from these forums to provide insight into the future.

Not a horse. The horse.
    Enough with the horse puns ok

who knew a horse could be so gay for brendon urie

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post

I hate celery.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

I am a Unicorn.
    Seriously, behind the mask a Unicorn is hidden. Wait for the unicorn attack, just a little left.

Also, hello Celery!
    I am a
    WEIRD
    and I'm totally OK with it

I'm glad you found your orientation.

I'm a questionably cute anime girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    No one likes celery.
    Celery is the preferred baby food flavor of forty year old men.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    I always sensed you were destined for greater things.
    I have found my niche through the dark times.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyMoistness! View Post
    Well, celery is moist, so.

yay.
    There are many uses for celery!

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post

I am a pioneer in the psychologically disturbed class of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    I'm glad you found your orientation.

I'm a questionably cute anime girl.
    Wait, let me translate my response for you:

kawaii senpai-kun weaboo arigato

No clue what I just said, or if it makes logical sense, but I am celery.

Anyway, as long as Polaris concerns me more than you, you are good.
    MUMBLE

To be honest, I'm a cat, but I don't say anything about it.. because.. well, you know.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

You celery stick.

You've done well, Joshie-Kun.

Master Sorcerer

I am an electrical appliance. I believe I am something much more better than a puny mortal human.

When I was a child, I believed that I was just a human. With arms and legs that could get injured easily, and it would take days for it to heal. However, when I grew up, I saw the true 'me'. I dreamt of light switches. That is when I decided to do some soul-searching. I asked the locals and villagers, but to no avail. I sailed the seven seas, hiked rocky mountains, ventured forests and crossed lands, but I still could not find the answer I was looking for. I thought that this was an impossible journey and that I was just out of my mind, so I packed my bags and went home.

The moment I stepped into my house, the lights instantly turned on. I did not even flick the—

The light switch! It was missing! It was nowhere to be seen. The light from the light bulb suddenly morphed, turning into a humanoid shape. Then it spoke to me, "Thee are thy chosen one, accept me into thy heart." The light touched my heart, spoke into my mind and transformed me fully. I grew stronger, smarter, more durable, more... technological.

In a flash, I felt I was something better than a human. The light expanded, blinding me fully. When the light died out, I was calmed. I had the answer. I can control light at will.

I am a light switch.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Should've been leek.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Banned

Celery...

I sense wonder pets