Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm ranting about life so ignore or not, I don't mind,

Default I'm ranting about life so ignore or not, I don't mind,

Ok, so, this is clearly a rant, so don't tell me that the title somehow mislead you. Don't read if you don't want a rant, I don't mind. I've exhausted all my other opinions; my friends have all heard my rant and it affects me on a major scale.

So, my mother and step/half/not my real father recently divorced like a year ago. Only recently has she been given clearance to move to another state, away from him because like, abuse or life controlling or something occurred, I'm not sure. Anyhow, when I first found out, my mother was like "ey fam, we're moving to a state far away, you want to move or stay with your sister?"
    I pondered over the pros and cons of both situations and ultimately decided to stay, seeing as I'd still see my mother and younger brother and younger sister on a regular basis but couldn't say the same for my school friends. I then confronted my mother with my choice and she was like "nah mate, I revoked your ability to choose, I just forgot to mention it coincidentally." Needless to say, I was furious - still am to be honest, just on a much smaller scale compared to back then - and she won't even talk about it, like, every time I try and have a civilised discussion about it with her, she cusses and starts crying or just blatantly ignores me for a few hours and pretends as if nothing ever happened.
    Before I go on, I found this out like six weeks ago.
    Now, I only found out on the last day of the school term, that I would never be going back there, so the last school day of term 1 was also the last day I ever had with my friends. And I only found out like three days ago, that I am moving in like two weeks, which is a week after school comes back.

She blatantly said "I'm only giving you this option because you're in Year 11, so you only have two years left of school, and you are doing amazing with your grades," but apparently my education isn't important. She also went on to say that if I were to stay I would have to actually be responsible for things and then went on to accusing me of not being responsible when I had been bubble wrapped my whole life, per Se.

So, really, I have like four days left to convince my mother to allow me to stay here and visit her on school holidays and holidays and the occasional weekend and whatnot.

To conclude, I'd like to state that I, in no way, mean to sound disrespectful and arrogant towards my mother as I truly do respect her. If none of this made sense, it's 1:15 in the morning, give me a break.

TL;DR read it.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Awh I feel bad for you. I hope you get to stay
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    Awh I feel bad for you. I hope you get to stay
    Oh, you have no idea.

That's really dark. Hope you get to stay! I have had it really good because when my parents got divorced they settled really close to each other, there's only a 15 minute bike ride gap between my parents! But it hasn't been all fairytail story about where my parents decided to live! I've moved 6 times (I'm 13 turning 14 soon) once I was about two miles away from my school (metric system). But I'm really lucky because my parents found a place near my eachother.

Subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

<---- Thanks chudy!

How old are you? And with you would be staying? Because in some countries, you can decide were to go if you are old enough. You can claim that right. I'm not from Australia so yeah.
    #WaterTemplars

I'm Gunter. The bottle is a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime12 View Post
    How old are you? And with you would be staying? Because in some countries, you can decide were to go if you are old enough. You can claim that right. I'm not from Australia so yeah.
    I'm sixteen, going on seventeen. At the age of sixteen, you are allowed to move out if you have a valid reason as to why and you have a place you can go. Eighteen is when you can legally move out, no valid reason needed.

You're mom's being rather unfair (as you already know), she said she'd give you a choice and then proceeded to go back on her word. A choice about other people's choices should be made and isn't something people should go back on, I see it as a cruel thing to do.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Maybe getting a job would earn some respect/evidence for responsibility?
    IGN: Galodon(Hacker changed my name to this)

I am Paul10312. I am ZeroStratos. I am Jeffldj. I am Lukj2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Snipped it
    You want to leave opportunities to eat in a castle? My school doesn't even have one telescope. Don't make any decisions you will regret in the future.

To op: File for the ability to go live with somebody else, to keep your options as open as possible. If it's not accepted, then live with your family, and if it is accepted, then think about it, knowing that both options are open. Then decide how badly you want to see your friends against your family. And you can always skype, text, etc with your friends. A few of my friends are moving away from where I live, and one of them got a group chat activated before she left using an app called group.me (pretty sure that's the name). Line is also a good one. Good luck towards making that decision
    My ign is now Invention

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    You're mom's being rather unfair (as you already know), she said she'd give you a choice and then proceeded to go back on her word. A choice about other people's choices should be made and isn't something people should go back on, I see it as a cruel thing to do.
    That's literally the only reason I'm as mad as I am. Normally, I would be only slightly mad but she gave me false hope thus making me really mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Maybe getting a job would earn some respect/evidence for responsibility?
    I've told my mother, I'll get a job, I'll help my sister and her boyfriend pay bills etc.
    My sister doesn't even mind if I move in, she gave me the opportunity to do so by suggesting it to my mother as they understand that my education is important and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Storms View Post
    You want to leave opportunities to eat in a castle? My school doesn't even have one telescope. Don't make any decisions you will regret in the future.

To op: File for the ability to go live with somebody else, to keep your options as open as possible. If it's not accepted, then live with your family, and if it is accepted, then think about it, knowing that both options are open. Then decide how badly you want to see your friends against your family. And you can always skype, text, etc with your friends. A few of my friends are moving away from where I live, and one of them got a group chat activated before she left using an app called group.me (pretty sure that's the name). Line is also a good one. Good luck towards making that decision
    I'll see my mother and my other two siblings very often as they have to come back every school holidays so they can see their father who was my step/half/not real father so it's not like I won't ever see them again.

tell her " mom this is my life not yours. i need to make my own chooses not you. you can leave but i wont. i want to be with my sister and freind. i will see you during breaks. but if you make me move ill never see my sister or friends agian thanks too you. so it you let me stay or ill will ignore you for a long time. "

and i fell bad for you i hope you mom lissens

#RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

I AM A BOY

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    tell her " mom this is my life not yours. i need to make my own chooses not you. you can leave but i wont. i want to be with my sister and freind. i will see you during breaks. but if you make me move ill never see my sister or friends agian thanks too you. so it you let me stay or ill will ignore you for a long time. "

Well, whenever I try and discuss it in a civilised matter, it doesn't work so I doubt that being aggressive will make it any better.

I sympathize with you; not so much that I have undergone similar…well, bs…but the hypocritical retractions taught against have them been marred by some higher justice.

I honestly wish you could have your choice, but all I can lend you are a few persuasive techniques. Heh, the best of luck to you. This is a huge choice; I hope you are not in reprimand for any protest.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I sympathize with you; not so much that I have undergone similar…well, bs…but the hypocritical retractions taught against have them been marred by some higher justice.

I honestly wish you could have your choice, but all I can lend you are a few persuasive techniques. Heh, the best of luck to you. This is a huge choice; I hope you are not in reprimand for any protest.
    Really, if I were to protest, it would be as a last resort which would still probably not occur.
    Honestly, I'm more mad at the fact that she retracted the choice in which she put upon me than I am the fact that I'm moving and leaving all my friends and my sister and her boyfriend which are essentially my best friends.

Lesson learnt; no hope is better than false hope. Poor gummi.

I don't see any reason for you to leave tho, best of luck to you in convincing your mom

Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!

This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Lesson learnt; no hope is better than false hope. Poor gummi.

I don't see any reason for you to leave tho, best of luck to you in convincing your mom
    No hope really is better than false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Pour bleach into mouth.
    I shall do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post

Im african american this wouldnt end well if I ever said this.
    Ain't none of em loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkoftime View Post
    Im african american this wouldnt end well if I ever said this.
    Yeah, it wouldn't end well were I to say it either.

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Yeah, it wouldn't end well were I to say it either.
    Or any person outside of an afterschool special.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑