Thread: Is this even possible .-.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Is this even possible .-.

I want to learn coding and what I mean by that is not just reading or watching stuff about it but also getting what is needed and doing the main thing to practice. Now is it actually possible to do it with a windows xp computer that I have for like 5 years and really lagging so much

Quote Originally Posted by The Cookie View Post
    I want to learn coding and what I mean by that is not just reading or watching stuff about it but also getting what is needed and doing the main thing to practice. Now is it actually possible to do it with a windows xp computer that I have for like 5 years and really lagging so much
    Ofcourse! It is possible. I don't know what IDE's works on XP but search on it! Try something easy to start off with! Codecademy is a great and free website to learn coding. I wouldn't personally recommend starting with something hard like I did. Still in the learning progress but I've made some significant progress. (c++)

Subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

<---- Thanks chudy!

Yes, it's possible, unless you're making the next 3d-action-sandbox-mmo-shooter-with-super-cool-graphics, coding shouldn't be hard at all.

I recommend picking up Ruby or Python as your first language, and Notepad++ or Sublime Text for your text editor. If you're looking for more of a challenge, try learning C or Java as your first language.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

whats your pc? do you have the specs or the name of the pc?
    its just a prank bro

its possible!!
    Dear Everyone,

We had a intesting info like :
    Daftar ss5567
    Cara Login ss5567
    Cara Main ss5567
    Regards,