Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decided to join in; AMA!

Default Decided to join in; AMA!

Yo, dudes!

Decided to join in with this little trend as it seems like fun, and it gives you all a chance to get to know me better, which is a plus. Ask me any questions you like, but try to make a few serious.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Why are you a noob?

What is your inspiration?

What was the best happy meal you ever had?

What makes a growtopian, a growtopian? (Your POV)
    IGN: CandleJack
    Twitter: ItsCandleJack

> Check My Threads Out: <

Quote Originally Posted by A Friendly Reminder
    "We don't have the privilege to start drama anymore"

Lesser Wizard

Okay. What's your first name...

How to make people stay in your parkour world?
    It's yo boi GrowHits!

How did you get rich?
    What did you farm to be rich?
    Do i have a chance to be rich?
    Why did she left me?
    What did i do wrong to her?
    I miss her...
    I love her

LOL drama alert just JK
    IGN:Squadra | LEVEL:29 | WORLD:MOONSTEAD

| VISIT MY CHANNEL |

| SquadraXD |

| PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE |

Master Sorcerer

but... why?
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Yo, dudes!

Decided to join in with this little trend as it seems like fun, and it gives you all a chance to get to know me better, which is a plus. Ask me any questions you like, but try to make a few serious.
    Who's Ewob Kcaj?
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Have the developers asked you to become a mod?
    Heard some rumours so Ithought this would be a good chance to clear it up...

Master Sorcerer

What inspired you to create Forum Manual?

Are you in any way related to HarryBowe? (I never had the chance to ask)

What will you do for your 5,000th post? Congrats in advance.

It'll probably take some time, but it's quite close.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

What is the best possible advice that you can give to all of the forumers about handling your words and manners in a critical situation whilst having a good time and vibe?

1. If I was asked if I know someone who can be a moderator, you're definitely the first person I could think of. I am really hoping to see how you would do as a moderator if you're ever chosen; from being an intern who would do well to someone who can implement the rules. My question is:
    If you're chosen to be a moderator, how would you show the community and the people of Growtopia that you have implemented what is stated in the rules legitimately?

2. You are one of the people here in the forums that are greatly looked upon to. My question is:
    Has there ever been an instance wherein you've messed up and thought to yourself that you're gonna be judged by a LOT and be a bad role model?

(Direct to the questions starting NOW
    Only answer with YES or NO. If an explanation is needed, short ones is a MUST.

3. If you were chosen as a moderator, would you punish your sibling/friend whom you've witnessed breaking the rules?

4. Do you think you're qualified to be a moderator of Growtopia?

5. Cite some examples of your contribution for Growtopia.

6. What would be your mod-item if you were given a chance to be a mod? Why?

7. Would you fight for what is right despite of what the community might think of you?

(CHOOSE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING CHOICES)

8. Strict or Fun?

9. Seth or Hamumu?

10. Aimster or Jenuine?

11. Sincere or Fake?

12. Love or World Peace?

13. Pcats or Wicker10?

14. Growtopia or Television?

That's all, Jack.
    Change your password here! | Need Support's help? Click here! | New to the forums? Read some basics here!

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Who's Ewob Kcaj?
    Trump.
    anything wrong?
    ( IGN: HYDRANTS )
    The Typo King of the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    <~ when i listen to dubstep
    Gonna stop gt for a while

Vote trump?

Can you leave this hellhole in search for a community that's actually based around your intellect and not one made from the combined effort of toddlers smashing their faces on a keyboard?

Also how's RS been?
    Video of the month!

because my quote got removed rip

[make sure to tell me who you are lest I ignore your invite]

Whats 10+9?
    How do you earn wls Before growtokens came out?
    Ign = Trainzzz
    Parkour? Msg me :3
    This does not describe me at all :/

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Tohru View Post
    Why are you a noob?

What is your inspiration?
    Being a noob is the way forward. My inspiration, ooh, tough one, probably just specific things at specific times, dependent on the situation. You'd have to be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    What was the best happy meal you ever had?

What makes a growtopian, a growtopian? (Your POV)
    If you mean McDonalds then every one I ever had as a child. And what makes a Growtopian a Growtopian is the fact that they're a noob, walk around in all weather in just a thin vest and can survive numerous hits of lava without any shoes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallic View Post
    Okay. What's your first name...
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    How to make people stay in your parkour world?
    Make it a good parkour world, none of the same repetitive jump style like in every line parkour ever, make it unique, add a story, add something to it that's never been added before. And, painfully, SB a lot to attract attention to it from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Squadra View Post
    How did you get rich?
    What did you farm to be rich?
    Do i have a chance to be rich?
    Why did she left me?
    What did i do wrong to her?
    I miss her...
    I love her

LOL drama alert just JK
    Farming. Chandeliers when they only took 3 hits each. Depends on your attitude towards it, I hate farming now but I used to love it. She didn't, she's behind you. Nothing, she's still behind you. Turn around and tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    but... why?
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Who's Ewob Kcaj?
    My great uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Have the developers asked you to become a mod?
    Heard some rumours so Ithought this would be a good chance to clear it up...
    Never have. Never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    What inspired you to create Forum Manual?
    The fact that on a lot of threads people were doing things wrong, posting in the wrong place or not posting like you should on a forum, and that a lot of people didn't know what to do on the forums. I used to make a lot of guides back in the day, but then one day I wanted to make the ultimate forum guide, one that I would keep alive since then, to help the current and next generation of forum members, so I set out and spent the whole day writing about each and every aspect of the forum, and I am fairly proud of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by imustachyou View Post
    Are you in any way related to HarryBowe? (I never had the chance to ask)
    He's my younger brother. I also have a twin named Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    What will you do for your 5,000th post? Congrats in advance.

It'll probably take some time, but it's quite close.
    I will probably not realise and it will just be another standard post, but who knows, something might come to mind between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktivate View Post
    What is the best possible advice that you can give to all of the forumers about handling your words and manners in a critical situation whilst having a good time and vibe?
    Depends on the situation. But if you want to be critical and give out a none-negative vibe, the best thing is to simply add a bit of humor. You get your point across but you also provide them with a smile, it always lightens up the mood. On the forums, however, it's hard to portray tone and such, so I find the use of emoji's can also have a positive impact. Always be respectful, though, regardless of what vibe you're trying to give.

Quote Originally Posted by GTDanielD View Post
    1. If I was asked if I know someone who can be a moderator, you're definitely the first person I could think of. I am really hoping to see how you would do as a moderator if you're ever chosen; from being an intern who would do well to someone who can implement the rules. My question is:
    If you're chosen to be a moderator, how would you show the community and the people of Growtopia that you have implemented what is stated in the rules legitimately?

2. You are one of the people here in the forums that are greatly looked upon to. My question is:
    Has there ever been an instance wherein you've messed up and thought to yourself that you're gonna be judged by a LOT and be a bad role model?

(Direct to the questions starting NOW
    Only answer with YES or NO. If an explanation is needed, short ones is a MUST.

3. If you were chosen as a moderator, would you punish your sibling/friend whom you've witnessed breaking the rules?

4. Do you think you're qualified to be a moderator of Growtopia?

5. Cite some examples of your contribution for Growtopia.

6. What would be your mod-item if you were given a chance to be a mod? Why?

7. Would you fight for what is right despite of what the community might think of you?

(CHOOSE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING CHOICES)

8. Strict or Fun?

9. Seth or Hamumu?

10. Aimster or Jenuine?

11. Sincere or Fake?

12. Love or World Peace?

13. Pcats or Wicker10?

14. Growtopia or Television?

That's all, Jack.
    1. I assume you mean how I would show that my punishments were valid and needed to enforce the rules in which I was asked to. And in all seriousness, I wouldn't have to, as most of the time the people at fault know that they're not at fault, but appeal simply to get out of their punishment. If I deleted a thread, though, I would more than likely inform the person of way, just by habit of how things worked over at the King of Thieves forums. I would always make sure that people are aware of why I am punishing them if I am speaking to them, though, but it's not always possible, and people need to realise that when a moderator is addressing numerous problems and sorting out numerous issues, they cannot stop to tell someone what they did wrong, when they have other priorities to attend to.

2. I have regretted some of the things I've said or done in the past, but that's part of growth. However, I do pride myself in being able to admit when I was wrong and apologise to those who have been involved. I've never been in a devastating situation where I believe what I did was over the line by forum standards, but there are most definitely a few things in my past that I'd change. I don't have any specifics, though. But mistakes are part of what make you human. If your life has no failures, then you're not taking enough risks. But being a looked upon figure of the community, more so back in the day when there weren't as many "famous" people, there is a sense of an underlying pressure, purely because people have expectations of you, but I try my best to reach those expectations, purely to better myself, as we all have room for improvement.

3. Most definitely. If anything, I'd enjoy it all the more.

4. Personally, I do believe I am more than qualified to be a moderator. I've got experience, knowledge and a good perception of the rules. But the developers may not think so, and I can easily respect that.

5. I try myself to overall be a role model to fellow Growtopians, especially on the forums. My pride and joy of the forums is The Forum Manual, along with a few other of my favourite guides in my signature. Along with that I have run numerous recipe worlds along with spreading possible messages in SBs from time to time. I find the little things have the biggest impact.

6. I honestly have no idea. I have no "signature" item or style, really. Probably Phoenix Wings in the colour of STYX's head because I love the item and blue is my favourite colour.

7. I would do so if it condoned with what Seth and Hamumu said to do, I would obviously not publicly express my opinion if it directly went against what I was told to enforce. But I believe that standing up for what you believe in is a trait of a strong character, and anyone who does so regardless of if the crowd follows or not deserves respect. If the time called, I would, but I wouldn't simply for the sake of putting across my opinion.

8. Both when necessary. I don't see why they have to be mutually exclusive.

9. Seth because I've seen more of him, but I also see Hamumu as necessary to the development of Growtopia.

10. Toughest question ever, they're both friends and both fantastic moderators. But I think Jenuine has to take it from me due to the personal help I've been given from her.

11. Sincere.

12. Love. I don't see world peace happening anytime soon, but love could be right around the corner.

13. WickEr10 as he's a close personal friend.

14. Growtopia, I only watch a small amount of television shows, even then I don't even watch them on the television.

Thanks for those questions, I actually really enjoyed answering them. Cheers for the kind words, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    Vote trump?
    I'm British, so it doesn't really effect me. But I can guarantee you if I was Trump would certainly not gain an extra vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Liammagoo View Post
    Can you leave this hellhole in search for a community that's actually based around your intellect and not one made from the combined effort of toddlers smashing their faces on a keyboard?

Also how's RS been?
    I can't, sorry. And it's been great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrain View Post
    Whats 10+9?
    How do you earn wls Before growtokens came out?
    19. And I farmed, most of my wealth came from farming.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Thanks for answering, man! You slayed it!
    Change your password here! | Need Support's help? Click here! | New to the forums? Read some basics here!