Thread: About drama threads..

Default About drama threads..

Does divorcement-related threads classified as drama threads?
    I would like to have some advice/opinions about divorcement stuff.

IGN : Ktho | Level : 16

Nothing else.

That belongs here I'm pretty sure, what you need pal

Quote Originally Posted by Teper View Post
    That belongs here I'm pretty sure, what you need pal
    Okay, I'll make a new thread later.. just thinking now

Nothing else.

Not trying to put you down or shame you away from doing this, but this is a game forums. The majority of us (including myself) are very daft and immature to even deal with an event such as a divorce. Even more are not even fathers/husbands or mothers/wives so this would be kind of a wasted argument. If it is not personal, and just a mere discussion, that would be a tad bit more suitable but it would be a very inexperienced and incomplete argument as most people on this forum have never experienced a personal divorce.

Just giving you the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    Not trying to put you down or shame you away from doing this, but this is a game forums. The majority of us (including myself) are very daft and immature to even deal with an event such as a divorce. Even more are not even fathers/husbands or mothers/wives so this would be kind of a wasted argument. If it is not personal, and just a mere discussion, that would be a tad bit more suitable but it would be a very inexperienced and incomplete argument as most people on this forum have never experienced a personal divorce.

I won't write about it then, and make others feel unpleasant.Sorry.

Nothing else.

Since when has that stopped anyone from giving their two cents?

Quote Originally Posted by Ktho View Post
    I won't write about it then, and make others feel unpleasant.Sorry.
    The problem is not the content; it is the fact that the "helpful" people of this forum usually have no expertise on the subject matter, but needlessly feel they must put their opinion on some poor soul's thread. They are immature zealots whose sole purpose is to help; the problem is that "maybe" and "sometimes" are actually detrimental in some cases. They do not think twice about the person actually taking their advice more so than they spend the time drafting a fallacy.
    MUMBLE

I will have you know I have suffered a depressing, grueling separation with my cartoon girl body pillow.
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Since when has that stopped anyone from giving their two cents?
    You're right; I'm insignificant to stop anyone. But at least I can point out something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    I will have you know I have suffered a depressing, grueling separation with my cartoon girl body pillow.
    That's got to be depressing, my dude. Hope you find a better one with extra.. err... I really don't know Japanese terminology.

You're right; I'm insignificant to stop anyone. But at least I can point out something.

- - - Updated - - -

That's got to be depressing, my dude. Hope you find a better one with extra.. err... I really don't know Japanese terminology.
    It's just nice to know somebody cares. Often times, I'll feel at my lowest and a friendly Mexican guy will walk up to me and say "Gambatte Kudasai!". It'd always make me so warm inside so I'd reply "Chinga ring dong back to you, my Vietnamese speaking comrade!".
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

It's just nice to know somebody cares. Often times, I'll feel at my lowest and a friendly Mexican guy will walk up to me and say "Gambatte Kudasai!". It'd always make me so warm inside so I'd reply "Chinga ring dong back to you, my Vietnamese speaking comrade!".
    Aww that Mexican is so sweet, I bet he came from my lawn to your house.

But what is a "Chinga ring dong" my mate?

Aww that Mexican is so sweet, I bet he came from my lawn to your house.

But what is a "Chinga ring dong" my mate?
    Just some Chinese phrase that simply means "I'm grateful and to your wishes".

After all, we have to remember that even though life sucks, all men are created equal as a famous person once said

"Females don't exist"~Winston Churchill
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

Just some Chinese phrase that simply means "I'm grateful and to your wishes".

After all, we have to remember that even though life sucks, all men are created equal as a famous person once said

"Females don't exist"~Winston Churchill
    Wait wait, you got that last quote wrong. Thanks for the accurate translation, though, I was beginning to start a battle that could be featured on either Drama Alert or Watchmojo.

The quote goes "Social security numbers are just free beer money", not "Females don't exist" because we all know that a female is still a man.

Second of all, it was not uttered by Winston Churchill, but by our grand old savior Steve Buscemi. I am sorry but your facts are not up to bluff.

Wait wait, you got that last quote wrong. Thanks for the accurate translation, though, I was beginning to start a battle that could be featured on either Drama Alert or Watchmojo.

The quote goes "Social security numbers are just free beer money", not "Females don't exist" because we all know that a female is still a man.

Second of all, it was not uttered by Winston Churchill, but by our grand old savior Steve Buscemi. I am sorry but your facts are not up to bluff.
    Pardon me, my memory has failed me and caused me to speak foul malapropisms. Forgive me.

But I'd like to challenge your assertion and female being man for I believe that the female is the BBQ rib.

After all, in bibilical times, God decided to make a steakhouse for Adam but he was on a huge budget. That day Adam wanted ribs and God messed up and made Eve.

Going even further, women have always been trying to get equal footing with men. But it never works, because man eat manly things like ribs. That image deprecates women's superiority as they watch their comrades die. It's very self evident that the female are the failed product of divine Sizzlers.
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

Pardon me, my memory has failed me and caused me to speak foul malapropisms. Forgive me.

But I'd like to challenge your assertion and female being man for I believe that the female is the BBQ rib.

After all, in bibilical times, God decided to make a steakhouse for Adam but he was on a huge budget. That day Adam wanted ribs and God messed up and made Eve.

Going even further, women have always been trying to get equal footing with men. But it never works, because man eat manly things like ribs. That image deprecates women's superiority as they watch their comrades die. It's very self evident that the female are the failed product of divine Sizzlers.
    You divine devout, I knew you had it in you to remember Sunday Mass's preaching. I figured as much, although I thought the priest said "Dibs" so I assumed an ice cream treat was in ball park territory but you never know, Judanity is quite the religion.