Thread: Used Robinson Technologies for my English assessment! Hehe...

Cool Used Robinson Technologies for my English assessment! Hehe...

Well, most of you might of not heard of a TV series called "Dragons Den" where people introduce they're product or something with help of they're investment.
    But, our English teacher decided to use this for our assessment so, This opened up a opportunity to pretend that I worked for Robinson Technologies and so for my assessment, I used it.
    This was what I said for my assessment. (By the way I said this to the whole class)
    "Hello, my name is Jamie and I'm 13 Years old. I work for a company called Robinson Technologies and as a company we proudly present games suitable for children to play. One of our most successful games is Growtopia, Growtopia is a Sandbox-Adventure game where people from all around the world participate in. We reach a whooping 60,000 people per day and we as a company think we're ready to take on a massive challenge and to advertise our games so that more people are attracted to them. So, I would like an investment of 10,000 pounds with a 35 percent equity stake (share) In my company and we will use that money to upgrade our servers and to buy advertisement. Thank you for listening."
    Surprisingly, I got a 6C* for this assessment - Thank you Seth and Hamumu for a good grade Hehe.
    Last edited by XHydraLegendX; 05-09-2016 at 07:26 PM.

One way to improve for future exam work could be to state why you should upgrade the servers and advertise, including how you'll advertise. If you can say why, make sure to do that.
    Video of the month!

because my quote got removed rip

[make sure to tell me who you are lest I ignore your invite]

Lesser Wizard

Thumbs down fgkhdfg

Quote Originally Posted by XHydraLegendX View Post
    Well, most of you might of not heard of a TV series called "Dragons Den" where people introduce they're product or something with help of they're investment.
    But, our English teacher decided to use this for our assessment so, This opened up a opportunity to pretend that I worked for Robinson Technologies and so for my assessment, I used it.
    This was what I said for my assessment. (By the way I said this to the whole class)
    "Hello, my name is Jamie and I'm 13 Years old. I work for a company called Robinson Technologies and as a company we proudly present games suitable for children to play. One of our most successful games is Growtopia, Growtopia is a Sandbox-Adventure game where people from all around the world participate in. We reach a whooping 60,000 people per day and we as a company think we're ready to take on a massive challenge and to advertise our games so that more people are attracted to them. So, I would like an investment of 10,000 pounds with a 35 percent equity stake (share) In my company and we will use that money to upgrade our servers and to buy advertisement. Thank you for listening."
    Surprisingly, I got a 6C* for this assessment - Thank you Seth and Hamumu for a good grade Hehe.
    What's a 6C*?

Also, that sounds kinda silly, I don't know why but it's like you're over obsessed with something.
    For example, you could have used 'increase player capacity' and 'for advertising purposes'.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    What's a 6C*?

Also, that sounds kinda silly, like you're over obsessed with something.
    I, in no way, would include a game I play in my essays or speech. It makes me look like I am overly obsessed and addicted to the game, just like what you have stated.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

"Before I stop.Play this game or I kill you"
    Le' Pogo's Signatuure Le' A' Version'e 2

By Miniontastic

Hatch Mah Eggs Pweeash :

Ign; pogo

Check Up Mah Fanfics:
    #How GarNub And Abala100 saves Growtopia

#MonthlyDiamondLockEvent

What's a 6C*?
    A grade. (By the way, I put a star in front of the 6C because I accidentally put a 7C. So I just corrected myself.)

Also, that sounds kinda silly, I don't know why but it's like you're over obsessed with something.
    For example, you could have used 'increase player capacity' and 'for advertising purposes'.
    Well, I had nothing else to talk about and this assessment was just something fun - At least I got a good grade and no, I'm not obsessed with Growtopia as much I used to be.
    At the end, I also got questioned about the game through students and now 3 students in my English class actually play the game - I guess you could say I recruited them!

Is this for a shark tank project thingy or no. I did something similar to this but I had to think of my own stuff. FeelsBadMan
    My life in ruined. Just giving away free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNinja3354 View Post
    Is this for a shark tank project thingy or no.
    Nope, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XHydraLegendX View Post
    Nope, not at all.
    Idk seems really similar. Especially the whole equity and other crap I forgot. try watching a Shark Tank video, its really similar.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNinja3354 View Post
    Idk seems really similar. Especially the whole equity and other crap I forgot. try watching a Shark Tank video, its really similar.
    We gad to do a shark tank. My idea was a Weenie Pack, a fanny pack for weenies. I found a picture of Hulk Higan and Dwane Johnson in a fanny pack and said celebrities liked our products.
    kys

Quote Originally Posted by PiZaHuTt View Post
    We gad to do a shark tank. My idea was a Weenie Pack, a fanny pack for weenies. I found a picture of Hulk Higan and Dwane Johnson in a fanny pack and said celebrities liked our products.
    I did the automatic laundry folder. Easiest 100 of my life.