23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6s

13 56.52%
  • 6s plus

10 43.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6s vs 6s plus

Default 6s vs 6s plus

I'm not too sure why I'm posting this on the forums, but o wel.

I'm getting one within 2 weeks and I'm stuck between the iPhone 6s and the 6s plus. Both are solid choices, but the 6s plus has better battery and OIS. It's also huge and I have small hands. I need opinions on which I should pick because it's honestly tied imo.

P.S. What color should i get? I was thinking Silver, but Space Grey looks really cool too.

Mkae a poll.
    kys

They're just the same specs, if you're going for the more I go for the 6s plus. But for me I'd go for the regular 6s

6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!

I believe that all modern phones are trash, so just go for the less expensive one. iPhones barely last 5 hours with their battery life, so either one should work. However, I don't think worrying about a number is going to do much. I've had a flip phone for almost 2 years now, and it serves its purpose (except for great pictures, but that doesn't matter).

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Lesser Wizard

I'd go with the 6s plus just because of the battery life. If I were you, I'd get silver for the white screen, but it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    I believe that all modern phones are trash, so just go for the less expensive one. iPhones barely last 5 hours with their battery life, so either one should work. However, I don't think worrying about a number is going to do much. I've had a flip phone for almost 2 years now, and it serves its purpose (except for great pictures, but that doesn't matter).
    You're far from correct. This is with an iPhone 6 Plus
    Name:  image.png
Views: 69
Size:  255.4 KB
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

6s IMO because plus is way too big.
    kys

6s plus is my preference because I can type fastly on these, but if your hands are small... Probably 6s.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by kwj340 View Post
    I'm not too sure why I'm posting this on the forums, but o wel.

I'm getting one within 2 weeks and I'm stuck between the iPhone 6s and the 6s plus. Both are solid choices, but the 6s plus has better battery and OIS. It's also huge and I have small hands. I need opinions on which I should pick because it's honestly tied imo.

P.S. What color should i get? I was thinking Silver, but Space Grey looks really cool too.
    I find the 6s Plus too big. If you get a 6s Plus, make sure to buy new pairs of jeans to go along with them. Make sure they have big pockets.
    - When you argue with an idiot, you become one. -

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    I'd go with the 6s plus just because of the battery life. If I were you, I'd get silver for the white screen, but it's up to you.

You're far from correct. This is with an iPhone 6 Plus
    Name:  image.png
Views: 69
Size:  255.4 KB
    I was using a little something called 'exaggeration'. Regardless, flip phones still have insane battery life. I'm not constantly calling my friends, so my phone always lasts at least a week. Now that I'm rethinking about it, iPhones are way too big already, so you should get the 6S.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    I was using a little something called 'exaggeration'. Regardless, flip phones still have insane battery life. I'm not constantly calling my friends, so my phone always lasts at least a week. Now that I'm rethinking about it, iPhones are way too big already, so you should get the 6S.
    OP should avoid the 6s, because it has the crappiest battery right now. The SE is a nice phone that's worth getting.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Moto X mate

My coach got a plus and he spent two hours trying to fit it in his pocket. He eventually bought one of those cases that attach on your pants.

It's basically on iPad Mini Mini. I would go for the 6S.
    Be sure to check out my Instagram at: Ehuds.GT, Thanks!

To solve the whole "not fitting in my pocket" thing for the plus, if it is too big to fit in my pocket, at school, I'll keep it in my backpack or something, and everywhere else, I can keep it in my hand. Not too big of a deal? Maybe even my back pockets if it relies on it.

To solve the whole "not fitting in my pocket" thing for the plus, if it is too big to fit in my pocket, at school, I'll keep it in my backpack or something, and everywhere else, I can keep it in my hand. Not too big of a deal? Maybe even my back pockets if it relies on it.
    Then what's the point of it? A tablet? Just download some calling app or get cellular data on an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by PvP4MC View Post
    Then what's the point of it? A tablet? Just download some calling app or get cellular data on an iPad.
    Not all that simple, besides the 6s plus isn't extremely big, considering my mom has the note 4 and it's almost the same size.

Not all that simple, besides the 6s plus isn't extremely big, considering my mom has the note 4 and it's almost the same size.
    I don't have one, in fact, I have a horrible phone in general. Based on what I heard it's too big, besides that sure it's probably a really good phone.

I honestly bet you know way more about the phone than I do. Get it if you like, but that's a big complain I've heard in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by PvP4MC View Post
    I don't have one, in fact, I have a horrible phone in general. Based on what I heard it's too big, besides that sure it's probably a really good phone.

I honestly bet you know way more about the phone than I do. Get it if you like, but that's a big complain I've heard in the past.
    Yea, I've looked so much into iPhones and I'm still tied.. The bigger phone is just harder to get used to.

6s plus have longer battery

But get an galaxy s7 instead or wait for the iPhone 7

IGN:JUXTAPOSE
    MY GOALS

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose View Post
    6s plus have longer battery

But get an galaxy s7 instead or wait for the iPhone 7
    I'm really tired of Samsung lol and the iPhone 7 won't be that great as of the rumors that are out. I think I'll be fine with the 6s/6s plus.

Master Sorcerer

If a big screen is important to you, the iPhone 6S Plus is the only consideration.