Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any online counsellors or something?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any online counsellors or something?

I kinda need them, because I'm thinking of something that'd supposedly change my entire life but I can't go to IRL counsellors...

Leave the link below or if you happen to be a psychiatrist, that's great.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

My inbox is always open good ol' friend.

Master Sorcerer

This guy is great. You should PM him asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    This guy is great. You should PM him asap.
    You're too childish for this.

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

If you want to search for an online psychiatrist, I'd suggest not asking for one in a game forum.

(Not because it's bad, but because it's very unlikely.)
    IGN : Lavaloid

Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    If you want to search for an online psychiatrist, I'd suggest not asking for one in a game forum.

(Not because it's bad, but because it's very unlikely.)
    This is the only forum I'm on, soooo yeaaaah. It's very likely that someone has had been in this phase I'm in and had a psychiatrist online. That's what I thought at least.

Master Sorcerer

You can PM me if you want.
    IGN - RudolphPlays

Left GT, Still active on forums!

My free drawings

Goals:

Get 1 DL [Done]
    Get 2000 ATMs [Not done]
    Get famous [Not done]

#SingleLifeFTW

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    You're too childish for this.
    I'm sorry.

Banned

I kinda need them, because I'm thinking of something that'd supposedly change my entire life but I can't go to IRL counsellors...

I can try to counsel you if you want. I mean I never actual really done counseling before, but i'de like to try.

I'm no counselor, but I do know how people tend to think. Feel free to message me if you want.

I once had a friend that was a bit um... 'unhappy', so I tried consoling them for quite a while, and I think that that person is fine now, so I guess that counts as experience.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Heh. Don't even bother. You can't just counsel someone out of a whim so considering that most of the people here who claim could "counsel" your major life-changing whatnot wouldn't be the best option. Studying real psychology means taking the whole class itself, not just being a wise individual in general.

As peck said, go to an IRL counsellor not affiliated with you whatsoever. So it doesn't affect you in anyway. Or read a blog pertaining your question online. (One that seems sensible, of course.)

Btw, mind if I ask what you're planning?
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

I have done extensive research on human psychology so I might be able to help depending on your problem.

Tell me the problem first so I can know if I would be able to help.

Metalwire is a good one to talk to.

I would be delighted to help you with anything you need. I have developed a strong admiration for helping and giving people advice and I do know quite a bit based on my personal life experiences. Whatever you need assistance with I will keep it private between us.
    "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair"
    "Sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one"

I love to help out and I am here to give you advice and lend the occasional helping hand. If you need help with anything in particular message me. I am commonly busy farming, but you can definitely contact me if your needs are urgent. Thanks.

Growtopia Username: Lewius

The zealots wanting to help: it has already been clarified that this is a dire issue. To give advice, perhaps the wrong advice, is detrimental, which is actually counterproductive. Think about that.

I would look for one in your area. Online counseling just does not have the same effect as talking to one. Also, as aforementioned, ignore the good-intentions forumers have wishing to consult with you. That may put you in a more nebulous area than you were beforehand; god forbid they actually broach the wrong choice.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    The zealots wanting to help: it has already been clarified that this is a dire issue. To give advice, perhaps the wrong advice, is detrimental, which is actually counterproductive. Think about that.

I would look for one in your area. Online counseling just does not have the same effect as talking to one. Also, as aforementioned, ignore the good-intentions forumers have wishing to consult with you. That may put you in a more nebulous area than you were beforehand; god forbid they actually broach the wrong choice.
    What you, peck, and Hans have said have basically summed up what should be taken into action. Just because you might have some wittiness and profound "philosophic" intentions, doesn't mean you can be an advisor for someone's life situation. As JOSHIE mentioned, it can seriously affect an individual if treated wrongly, and their influence can perceive the wrong attitude or ideals towards certain scenarios. Don't expect us to have the answers, although the utmost we could do is provide a few links for you after our little bloc does a bit of searching to see. However, internet counselors can be fraudulent, scammers, or just plain out malicious or fallacious with the complete wrong precautions to treat it rightly. I don't mean any of the forumers are stupid or idiotic, just not having the frame of mind or mentality that exists in counselors; and don't try to detest the fact that you could be better, because counselors are TRAINED PROFESSIONALS that have a clue and an idea of what to expect when they deal with these issues.

Don't try it, any of you, although you're probably much too mutinous and reluctant to actually pay any attention to my cautions, not wanting to become an insubordinate.

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    What you, peck, and Hans have said have basically summed up what should be taken into action. Just because you might have some wittiness and profound "philosophic" intentions, doesn't mean you can be an advisor for someone's life situation. As JOSHIE mentioned, it can seriously affect an individual if treated wrongly, and their influence can perceive the wrong attitude or ideals towards certain scenarios. Don't expect us to have the answers, although the utmost we could do is provide a few links for you after our little bloc does a bit of searching to see. However, internet counselors can be fraudulent, scammers, or just plain out malicious or fallacious with the complete wrong precautions to treat it rightly. I don't mean any of the forumers are stupid or idiotic, just not having the frame of mind or mentality that exists in counselors; and don't try to detest the fact that you could be better, because counselors are TRAINED PROFESSIONALS that have a clue and an idea of what to expect when they deal with these issues.

Don't try it, any of you, although you're probably much too mutinous and reluctant to actually pay any attention to my cautions, not wanting to become an insubordinate.
    Afflicting ideals and morals are definitely dogmatic. Counselling means accountability, and any 15 year-old below would not have such a profound basis as they are too busy fixing their ego for being a "wise individual". If I were my old enthusiactic self, I would have claimed position for counselling as it affects the person's perspective and I would use this to my advantage so the person would see me right or factual in the said context.

As you said, counselors are experienced through the basic and advanced encounters any typical cynic, optimist and pessimist would question themselves to satisfy their ideals. It is almost pathetic that some people here actually claim to be "experienced" but when you look at their history, it may be compared to a dying duck.

I tell you, it is more of a predetermined course of action.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

If this is a serious case then talk to your parents as much as possible.

http://www.7cups.com (I've personally used this site).
    You can find "mature" and aged people who'll listen and will give you pieces of advice.
    (^ They won't really solve your problems though you'll have a bit of help)

Or locate the nearest "professional" therapist for you.

P.S. (online or not) therapy isn't free.
    IGN: CandleJack
    Twitter: ItsCandleJack

> Check My Threads Out: <

Quote Originally Posted by A Friendly Reminder
    "We don't have the privilege to start drama anymore"

hey man, there is a free app on the AppStore called 7cups. I've used that for years. I use it the 2 days I don't have counciling . I have 5 days every week. it gets better.
    Have a great day guys!

GOALS!
    1. Get 20 DLS: (23/20)
    2. Make my trade world MyTrade famous. (0/1)
    3. Road to Focus eyes! (9/100)
    4. Get Autumn wings! (0/1)
    5. Become a well known member of forums and help! (0/1)

Perhaps a school counselor? I think ones in real life are better than ones on the internet