Thread: What are they going to do?

Default What are they going to do?

What happens if a person doesn't behave in an airplane? There are no police or weapons to stop him... They'll just let him cause a disaster? Are they going to throw him out on mid-flight? My uncle told me they put the person on an inflatable raft and throw him into the sea but... I don't think that's true... Help?

Maybe the co pilot will go and slap him.
    LEVEL 50!
    Awesome pixel art of my character by Knyts.
    When doing something,always have reason to do it!

There are cabin crews that could keep do the job not sure, because this never happened when I rode an airplane. Throwing him out to the sea is just plain cruel. The plane crew ensures your safety, but they throw you in the vast wide ocean.

6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!

Cabin crew is goin to help you.

Unfortunately, they only help with loud people, not with people who lean their arm chairs and makes you uncomfortable.

You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Cabin crew is goin to help you.

Unfortunately, they only help with loud people, not with people who lean their arm chairs and makes you uncomfortable.
    I wished, but i'm talking about someone that throws stuff at others, punches people, starts screaming swear words, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ View Post
    What happens if a person doesn't behave in an airplane? There are no police or weapons to stop him... They'll just let him cause a disaster? Are they going to throw him out on mid-flight? My uncle told me they put the person on an inflatable raft and throw him into the sea but... I don't think that's true... Help?
    sorry whats happening

Banned

This is one random topic. Anyway ummm ye i don't think they would throw him off with a raft. That would be cruel, besides, this is america we're living in

Most United States airports have Federal Air Marshals on board, and they do have weapons. If a person is arrested on the airplane, the plane is turned around to the airport and brought to jail. Even then though, not every plane has an Air Marshal.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES

Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==

Chocolatte made this thing down here cx

IGN/SuperMario20

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Most United States airports have Federal Air Marshals on board, and they do have weapons. If a person is arrested on the airplane, the plane is turned around to the airport and brought to jail. Even then though, not every plane has an Air Marshal.
    FAM got you though
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑