Thread: I'll try to help.

Lesser Wizard

Default I'll try to help.

Hi, I'm pretty new to the forums but I'd like to help anyone in need of a person to vent to, talk to, or just need to hear another's opinion on something.
    I can guarantee anything you say to me in a PM will stay between us. I realized most of the community are kids I can't say much, I'm 16 myself. But I know how it feels to need someone to just talk to, so I'm willing to dedicate as much spare time I have into this. To talk send me a private message.
    Last edited by DreamyBoy; 05-12-2016 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Typo xD

Quote Originally Posted by DreamyBoy View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the forums but I'd like to help anyone in need of a person to vent to, talk to, or just need to hear another's opinion on something.
    I can guarantee anything you say to me in a PM will stay between us. I realized most of the community are kids I can't say much, I'm 16 myself. But I know how it feels to need someone to just talk to, so I'm willing to dedicate as much spare time I have into this. To talk send me a private message.
    (: (10chars)
    HISSSSSSSS

Lately I have been having some dark thoughts. Nothing that would make me commit suicide, but the presence of them is still there. It trepidation, I usually isolate myself from others so I do not negatively influence them, but that results in me getting bullied for being a loner, and a panheteronecrozoosexual.

I just have no clue on how to go about solving this. When I told my guidance counselor, they told me I was overreacting and I should befriend the bullies; I know that will not work though.

Have any advice?
    MUMBLE

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Lately I have been having some dark thoughts. Nothing that would make me commit suicide, but the presence of them is still there. It trepidation, I usually isolate myself from others so I do not negatively influence them, but that results in me getting bullied for being a loner, and a panheteronecrozoosexual.

I just have no clue on how to go about solving this. When I told my guidance counselor, they told me I was overreacting and I should befriend the bullies; I know that will not work though.

Have any advice?
    Due to the fact that you've stated it in public I don't think you'd mind if I replied publicly as well...
    Like I said I'm 16, and I'm not 100% sure my advice would be the best but I'll try.
    I think you should try to find some more social activities, I know you try to isolate yourself so you don't bring them down or negatively influence them but it's best if you try to find something to take your mind off of these negative thoughts.
    I don't really know what your thoughts may be, I'm assuming some sort of depression but I could be completely wrong. If you'd like to go into more details my inbox is always open . Hope this helped.

Lesser Wizard

Bump..........

It would've been nice if you decided to do this a few months back.

And no, I'm not endeavouring to sound impertinent or edgy, apologies if I come off like that.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    It would've been nice if you decided to do this a few months back.

And no, I'm not endeavouring to sound impertinent or edgy, apologies if I come off like that.
    I joined about a week ago, if I was here earlier I would of also did this then. Anyways, why do you say this? Were there more problems then?

I'm usually either super hyper, or a cynical straightfaced person. I'm pretty much a gamer, and I don't know anyone who can handle my 'weirdness' currently. Which personality should I grow out of?

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    I'm usually either super hyper, or a cynical straightfaced person. I'm pretty much a gamer, and I don't know anyone who can handle my 'weirdness' currently. Which personality should I grow out of?
    I don't think you should grow out of either, they are both sides you express yourself and both of them are you. I don't think you should try to change yourself because you see yourself being weird.
    You're not weird and we all have things that make us who we are may that be our emotions, attitudes, actions, etc.
    Be yourself.

I don't think you should grow out of either, they are both sides you express yourself and both of them are you. I don't think you should try to change yourself because you see yourself being weird.
    You're not weird and we all have things that make us who we are may that be our emotions, attitudes, actions, etc.
    Be yourself.
    Huh? I don't think I'm weird. I'm just my own person, and I like living indepedently and quietly. It's just that being spazzy counteracts that.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    Huh? I don't think I'm weird. I'm just my own person, and I like living indepedently and quietly. It's just that being spazzy counteracts that.
    My bad, Some people take the word weirdness, or weird in a bad way so I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.
    Anyways, what's the cause of these spazzy behaviors if you don't mind saying? Is it ADHD or something similar? If you'd like to go deeper into a discussion please PM me.

My bad, Some people take the word weirdness, or weird in a bad way so I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.
    Anyways, what's the cause of these spazzy behaviors if you don't mind saying? Is it ADHD or something similar? If you'd like to go deeper into a discussion please PM me.
    It's not really private, but I don't want to pointlessly bump this thread, so I'll just message you.