Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: QOTD: Have you been accused of something you didn't really do?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,757

    Default QOTD: Have you been accused of something you didn't really do?

    How did you defend yourself? Did they trust you and went to your reason?

    NOTE: This is the Tavern, more on real life situations (NOT on Growtopia)





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    How did you defend yourself? Did they trust you and went to your reason?

    NOTE: This is the Tavern, more on real life situations (NOT on Growtopia)
    Yeah, I just try to explain if I can and keep denying. Works every time, but I may be just lucky because it doesn't work for some.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Yeah, I just try to explain if I can and keep denying. Works every time, but I may be just lucky because it doesn't work for some.
    tbh, it will depend on the person's traits.





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer QwertyNox101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Indonesia!
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Yeah, many times. I Don't really remember when or why but I could relate.
    IGN=SlappaDoo, [Used to be AtMax and qwertynox], Adding forumers!

    Slappa of the forums!

    Cool art


    Make sure to check this out!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer GrowHits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Under your bed :)
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    I have been accused of being a scammer when i was hiring world clearers, I just ignored them.
    It's yo boi GrowHits!


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyNox101 View Post
    Yeah, many times. I Don't really remember when or why but I could relate.
    It's normal. Well, we can't blame them because who knows? We're doing the same thing,..





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •