Thread: Club Penguin...

Squire

Default Club Penguin...

So yeah, I had a full membership, I used to play everyday when I was 10, now I'm 16, so I wanted to play again cuz I have alot of items, member ones, and super cool igloos, 5 rainbow puffles, 2 golden puffles. So I sent an email to the support, because my account wasn't working and they said; ''We're sorry, this account has been inactive for more than 2 years, we deleted it and there's no way to make it come back, thanks. Club Penguin Support.''

I was so mad, after all those years, all the money spent, they don't care about their players, they just want the money, nothing else.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) may want to look behind you and start running...

Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    So yeah, I had a full membership, I used to play everyday when I was 10, now I'm 16, so I wanted to play again cuz I have alot of items, member ones, and super cool igloos, 5 rainbow puffles, 2 golden puffles. So I sent an email to the support, because my account wasn't working and they said; ''We're sorry, this account has been inactive for more than 2 years, we deleted it and there's no way to make it come back, thanks. Club Penguin Support.''

I was so mad, after all those years, all the money spent, they don't care about their players, they just want the money, nothing else.
    Who would spend money on club penguin in the first place?
    Ign: Hippohello

dank quotes

5/7/2016: the worst account hacking by far.

Ik the feeling dude.I was also 10-11 when i started playing,but when i found about membersip-quit
    LEVEL 50!
    Awesome pixel art of my character by Knyts.
    When doing something,always have reason to do it!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    Who would spend money on club penguin in the first place?
    In the days, you could get a perma membership from buying 2+ years of membership, that's what I did. I had a perma one.

Lesser Wizard

In the days, you could get a perma membership from buying 2+ years of membership, that's what I did. I had a perma one.
    I don't remember that
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

I'm gonna tell ya, I played Club Penguin for 3 years straight and never wasted a single cent on the game, and I still found it enjoyable. It's only your fault for losing some pixelated items.

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    I don't remember that
    Neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoTimes View Post
    SO ? NOBODY CARES NUB JACKASS F**K UR MOM SLUT
    You don't have to be that rude .
    1. Is him being a noob bothering ur existence ?
    2. If u hate him... u dont have to drag his mom
    3. fix ur grammar man
    4.dont be a immature kid stop swearing at everyone
    5. Are u under 13??
    6. I seen all ur post and all include swearing ... are u under 13??
    Ign: TotallyExtra/Tenancy

•~•