Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 501 to 515 of 515

Thread: [FORUM GAME] Make a wish and have it corrupted.

  1. #501
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CernodileHD View Post
    Granted, but they will all be F's.

    I wish for my wish to be corrupted.
    Error Processing: Cannot work. Wish.exe is corrupted.

    I wish to die.

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "

    Mark: December 31, 2017

    I have time traveled back to the past. I have never felt pain like this.
    Here I come 2018.

  2. #502
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Estonia, Viljandi
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Error Processing: Cannot work. Wish.exe is corrupted.

    I wish to die.
    Granted, but you'll be reborn as a cat.

    I wish to be stealthy
    Sometimes, a good thing comes to an end.
    My Discord

  3. #503

    Default

    Granted, but you are lost now in a forest and the police cant find you

    I wish that I stop spamming

  4. #504
    Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Growtopia Gems Shop
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence View Post
    Granted, but you are lost now in a forest and the police cant find you

    I wish that I stop spamming
    Impossible.
    I wish for love
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308


  5. #505
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    Impossible.
    I wish for love
    Granted, but she cheats on you

    I wish to have a dragon
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  6. #506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    Granted, but she cheats on you

    I wish to have a dragon
    Granted, but it’s dead.


    I wish to not be lonely.

  7. #507
    Peasant LittleFella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Polarity View Post
    Granted, but it’s dead.


    I wish to not be lonely.
    Granted, but you realize the thing you're accompanied with is a rock.

    I wish to be unbanned from Growtopia.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

  8. #508
    Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Growtopia Gems Shop
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFella View Post
    Granted, but you realize the thing you're accompanied with is a rock.

    I wish to be unbanned from Growtopia.
    You will get unbanned after GT dies
    (Or use somekind of force unban. I prefer the second option)
    I wish for a better signature
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308


  9. #509
    Master Sorcerer Garvin Lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    You will get unbanned after GT dies
    (Or use somekind of force unban. I prefer the second option)
    I wish for a better signature
    cant believe this is still alive

    granted, but you got perma banned

    i wish i can graduate now

  10. #510
    Master Sorcerer dancanban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    cant believe this is still alive

    granted, but you got perma banned

    i wish i can graduate now
    you graduated from preschool

    I wish to have infinite wishes
    where is everyone

  11. #511
    Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Growtopia Gems Shop
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    you graduated from preschool

    I wish to have infinite wishes
    ubisoft bans you for "thought u were hacking"
    (Yes Im still salty bout MoM)
    i wish for iphone X
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308


  12. #512
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    ubisoft bans you for "thought u were hacking"
    (Yes Im still salty bout MoM)
    i wish for iphone X
    The bad thing is that you got an iphone, is a bas thing by itself

    I wish for hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Albadi View Post
    @SETH+@HAMUMU CAN YOU UBA FOR ME BECUS I don’t know WHAT DID I DO For BANNED/my user safsaood123 and growtopia is my life I don’t get any games best then growtopia/and thank you if you read my msg
    srry for bad grammar

    Gif by Magestygt

  13. #513
    Master Sorcerer dancanban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holaloh View Post
    The bad thing is that you got an iphone, is a bas thing by itself

    I wish for hope
    you hope to die

    I wish to conquer the world and turn everybody into slaves
    where is everyone

  14. #514
    Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Growtopia Gems Shop
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    you hope to die

    I wish to conquer the world and turn everybody into slaves
    The slaves fight back because you treated them like trash
    I wish for life
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308


  15. #515
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    dead inside
    Posts
    5,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    The slaves fight back because you treated them like trash
    I wish for life
    haha you were born gay!
    i wish for heterosexuality
    discord: Applez#0567

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •