Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 494

Thread: [FORUM GAME] Make a wish and have it corrupted.

  1. #41
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    Granted, but nothing turned into a thing.

    I wish that this thread will close.
    Granted, but..for some reason it is corrupted so it din close

    I wish for 24/7 to play growtopia and dont get tired
    IGN - twinbabylol


    Funny quotes:

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer iSkyDoesGTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    MM, Philippines
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinbabylol View Post
    Granted, but..for some reason it is corrupted so it din close

    I wish for 24/7 to play growtopia and dont get tired
    Wow I've seen this game in another forum.

    Granted, you won't feel tired, but you would actually get sick without sleeping.

    I wish for a doge in Growtopia to be added.
    ​IGN: skydoesGTC
    Free Keytar Lessons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Turtle
    Watch out for those greedy scammers and use your brain!
    [url=http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?345923-ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノヽ(・∀・-)人(゚∀゚-)人(-Д-)ノ-BIRTHDAY-GIVEAWAY!-ヽ(-・ω・)人(-ω-)人(-゚Д゚)人(´∀`)ノヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ]Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY![/url]
    Avatar by NorPikalugia!
    V How to confuse people V

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer Yambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Serbia,Belgrade
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSkyDoesGTC View Post
    Wow I've seen this game in another forum.

    Granted, you won't feel tired, but you would actually get sick without sleeping.

    I wish for a doge in Growtopia to be added.
    Granted,but after a few days it gets hungry and eat you.
    I wish for bigmac
    LEVEL 50!
    Awesome pixel art of my character by Knyts.
    When doing something,always have reason to do it!

  4. #44
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSkyDoesGTC View Post
    Wow I've seen this game in another forum.

    Granted, you won't feel tired, but you would actually get sick without sleeping.

    I wish for a doge in Growtopia to be added.
    nah idc coz dont need go to school

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    Granted,but after a few days it gets hungry and eat you.
    I wish for bigmac
    Granted, but after u ate it and after it went into ur stomach it grew too big that ur stomach burst

    i wish for 200diamond dragons that wont glitch and cant be recycled and is tradeble and prices wont drop for it
    IGN - twinbabylol


    Funny quotes:

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer Yambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Serbia,Belgrade
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinbabylol View Post
    nah idc coz dont need go to school

    - - - Updated - - -



    Granted, but after u ate it and after it went into ur stomach it grew too big that ur stomach burst

    i wish for 200diamond dragons
    Granted but you got hacked and all items gone.
    I wish to have my airplane.
    LEVEL 50!
    Awesome pixel art of my character by Knyts.
    When doing something,always have reason to do it!

  6. #46
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    470

    Default

    damn it....din think of hack
    IGN - twinbabylol


    Funny quotes:

  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer Gummi GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    In your nightmares
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    Granted but you got hacked and all items gone.
    I wish to have my airplane.
    You went for a test flight and crashed.

    I wish casinos were illegal to kids.
    Science is the captain, and practice the soldiers. ~ Leonardo da Vinci


    Thanks KNYTS for this awesome picture. <3


    My Fanfictions.

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer GrowHits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Under your bed :)
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummi GT View Post
    You went for a test flight and crashed.

    I wish casinos were illegal to kids.
    Granted but kids continued playing in the casino because the law said "Casinos are illegal to kids" not "Playing in the casino is illegal for kids"

    I wish i would wake up with 100 diamond locks in my inventory.
    It's yo boi GrowHits!


  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer Mark Chong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    Granted but kids continued playing in the casino because the law said "Casinos are illegal to kids" not "Playing in the casino is illegal for kids"

    I wish i would wake up with 100 diamond locks in my inventory.
    Granted but you woke up in your dream. Dreamception

    I wish for a cup of milo
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

    Gimme a damn:

  10. #50
    Squire VERGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REGISORD View Post
    They are glitched, and they aren't equippable.

    I wish for blocks.
    But got destroyed by the hackers

    I wish for pizza
    “Dear God, I was terribly lost when the galaxies crossed and the sun went dark.
    Dear God, you're the only North Star I would follow this far.”
    ― Owl City

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VERGE View Post
    But got destroyed by the hackers

    I wish for pizza
    Granted but they were taken by me.

    I wish for me to be fab.





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    Granted but they were taken by me.

    I wish for me to be fab.
    Granted, but they burn and bash you to pieces.

    I wish I had a Banana

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "


  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer QwertyNox101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Indonesia!
    Posts
    817

    Default

    I Wish I can fly.

    I Will try to corrupt mine, you can corrupt this as well.

    But you can't land.
    IGN=SlappaDoo, [Used to be AtMax and qwertynox], Adding forumers!

    Slappa of the forums!

    Cool art


    Make sure to check this out!

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyNox101 View Post
    I Wish I can fly.

    I Will try to corrupt mine, you can corrupt this as well.
    Granted, but you died of suffocation.

    Wish I had banana

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "


  15. #55
    Master Sorcerer GrowHits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Under your bed :)
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Granted, but you died of suffocation.

    Wish I had banana
    Granted but the banana was mushy.

    I wish for white supremacy.
    It's yo boi GrowHits!


  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    Granted but the banana was mushy.

    I wish for white supremacy.
    Granted, but you got nothing

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "


  17. #57
    Lesser Wizard Rainer31 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hi1307 of Legend View Post
    Granted, but you have no request.

    I wish I could die.
    GRANTED!
    But you're stopped by the police officer.

    I wish for Sweet, Caramel Popcorn!
    IGN: Rainer31

    Level: 26
    Goals:


    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1v...Kg5fPITIk40A3Q

    I'm a 14 years old boy, I like drawing!

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainer31 GT View Post
    GRANTED!
    But you're stopped by the police officer.

    I wish for Sweet, Caramel Popcorn!
    GRANTED,But The caramel was poisoned

    I wish for dirt cookies
    OM OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM


    sorrynotsorry

    i post 2 times here per day

  19. #59
    Master Sorcerer Knyts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    GRANTED,But The caramel was poisoned

    I wish for dirt cookies
    Granted. But they rapidly turns to mud.
    I wish for more hats

    6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!


  20. #60
    Lesser Wizard Rainer31 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knyts View Post
    Granted. But they rapidly turns to mud.
    I wish for more hats
    GRANTED
    But it made your backpack slots full.

    I wish for a Fart-Powered Jetpack!
    IGN: Rainer31

    Level: 26
    Goals:


    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1v...Kg5fPITIk40A3Q

    I'm a 14 years old boy, I like drawing!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •