Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Juanma206 x Knyts

Hiding in my cavern, spying Sage and trying to find out its gender.

Default Juanma206 x Knyts

Chapter 1:

I was disappointed after my utter failure. I had made a fool of myself. Sometimes victory is worse than defeat...

Two months prior

It is a rather chilly night, temperatures were dropping under fifty degrees. Mijuki, Joshie, Metalwire and I were inside. The inside of my house is rather dull-looking. The only things that stand out are the remnants of Christmas decorations, but given that it is only January 12th, I find an excuse inside my own brain for my laziness. Joshie stands there, half-drunkenly, still thinking about the events of four weeks ago. Mijuki blames himself for what happened to Prolly. He has vowed to find Indicative, meanwhile, a thought pops into my brain.

"Guys what if..." I mutter, tired, partly due to the fact that it is one in the morning.

"Cut it!" Mijuki says firmly before I can finish. He knows what I'm thinking about. I understand, her death shook the lives of all of us, but it was Mijuki who suffered the most.

The unshakable thought crosses my mind again, but I decide to keep it to myself until everyone but Joshie and I are asleep.

"Joshie, what if.."

"What if.." I continue, the nervousness arises from what I am about to say.

"if Indicative was not the one who killed Prolly?" My question finally breaks through from my mouth.

"That is a very intriguing proposal, please, carry on."

"I've checked every record from everyone close to Prolly and Mijuki. One person stood out; wither84. Wither bought some sort of Chinese food twenty-five minutes before the murder, two streets away from Prolly's place."

"Furthermore," I continue.

"Indicative was two hours away by car from Prolly's house just one and a half hours before the murder, the only way he could have done it is carrying some serious money."

"He could have hired a hitman, though." argues Joshie, convinced of his point.

"Yeah, no. The killer clearly had a personal vendetta against Prolly... Or Mijuki. They ruthlessly tortured her and knew how to deal pain without killing her. Wither also happens to have a military background" I explained.

"Yes, yes, however I have a nagging feeling that this is more than just wither." Joshie thinks to himself.

1 month later

"Mijuki, Mijuki!" I yell in desperation.

"Call an ambulance Joshie, now!"

"Ngh, ugh.... It's true.. What you said.." Mutters Mijuki, on the brink of death.

A masked man appears. He follows Joshie into an alleyway.

"Don't do anything stupid, Joshie" Says the male figure. He is tall, perhaps 6 foot 2.

"You, come with us. NOW!" Yells the man, I sigh, and follow him in resignation.

"Wither84" Says Joshie after the man takes off his mask. Joshie does not look the least surprised, I expect he knew.

"Just let us go, Wither, this is idiotically compl-"

A gunshot rings around the room emanating from Wither's pistol.

"JOSHIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yell in horror.

Chapter 2: You know it hurts sometimes.

The sight of my best friend's presumably-dead body horrifies me. This man has proved himself more than capable of killing over the last few months. He has chained me to a chair, and forced me to see my best friend's demise. This man knows very well how to torture. However the killing of Joshie proves both my suspicions were correct.

"You're just a pawn, aren't you?" I say, mockingly. I'm relying on my deduction skills. If I'm wrong, I basically secured my death.

"Wh- what are you talking about? Don't be a fool."

"Enough." Says a man in a room nearby. He's clearly been listening to this conversation. His voice is deep, and somewhat intimidating.

"Chief, what do you suppose we do now?" An intimidated wither asks.

"Let him go." He says. His words are both a surprise and a satisfaction to me.

"What? But I tried so hard to.." Wither is cut off by an enraged CooLoRenzo.

"BEHAVE, DUMB KID!" He yells, and repeatedly shoots Wither.

Two dead bodies, and some sort of crime boss in front of me. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

"You can leave." Says a surprisingly relaxed CooLorenzo.

"What? Are you not going to kill me or something? Is that not what crime bosses actually do?" I say, doubting him, however he keeps unlocking the chain.

"I.. I have my reasons, Juanma206. Just know you owe me one."

"How do you know my name?"

"Just go, young man. You have a long life to live.. Like the poor lad that died to the hands of wither84 today." He says.

I walk out of the alleyway, glad to find myself alive, and incredibly devastated at the same time due to Joshie's death. As I walk to the hospital to see if Mijuki is okay, I develop a stomach pain myself.

I get delivered the second blow in less than an hour when I arrive at the hospital. Metalwire had no chance of telling me, being away on a business trip.

"Are you friend or family of Mr. Mijuki?"

I hesitate on the question.

"If you are asking figuratively or just out of curio-" I say, before being interrupted by an annoyed secretary.

"FRIEND OR FAMILY?" Says the secretary, in a much higher tone.

"Friend."

"Go to room 218"

I do as she wishes.

Upon arrival..

"You cannot enter." Says the doctor, with a sad look on his face.

"What happened to Mijuki!?"

"He failed to breathe upon arrival, we've been trying to resuscitate him but.."

"Joshie and now Mijuki. Why. Why. Why!? WHYYYYY!?

I fall to the ground and, as I begin to see the world around me crumble, I let the darkness consume me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Pressure Rising.
    I wake up. My sense of time is distorted. Has it been a few minutes, a few hours, or a few days? This is an irrelevant question; after one wakes up, one usually does not remember what happened before one went to sleep. It was this moment I cherished, it was this moment I couldn't remember the events of whenever their deaths happened. My mind is so calm, so cheery, so utterly ignorant of the events that happened. It takes a massive toll on me when I realize it's happened. When I wake up, and the doctors tell me it's true. It will kill me inside, but I need to know the truth. I need to see through it all. I need to come face to face with the man that took everything from me. The two I met were just pawns. There's much more else in this distorted mess of things. I lost two of my most important friends today. I will seek revenge.

A nurse comes after what seems an eternity.

"So you've woken up!" She says in a rather cheery tone. It would be incredibly narcissistic to think that the nurses have time to delve in every patient's personal matters, much less that she knows I'm in such big despair, so I understand the cheery tone.

"I have. Can I leave the hospital, please?" I ask, trying to get as quickly as possible out of there.

"You dropped unconscious so we just performed a check on you and put you in a hospital bed until either you woke up, or the bed was needed for someone with greater issues" This comment I also understand, although the rather blunt strike of "greater issues" seems to be a bit ironic. There are so many people out there complaining about a cold, or not having enough money to be rich. Yet they have friends, and all they could wish for. I am here just waiting to be released, praying Metalwire was not killed, and unconscious myself. It is at moments like these I wish I had a brother, or a sister, or anyone I could just cry with. I am a man, but even I have my moments of weakness, too.

As I lose myself in my thoughts, the nurse gives me a slight tap in the forehead, as if trying to wake me up. This breaks my line of thought and makes me give her attention.

"I'm sorry for your friend. I was in that street when he fell. I wanted to save him..."

"Who are you?" I ask, confused.

Then I remember.

"Knyts!?" I faintly answer my own question.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, Juan?"

"Six years.." I mutter.

"We had so much fun back in the day. Adult life is kind of.. Disappointing."

"I know, now we're both nearing our mid-twenties.. Time flies." I tell her, it's odd. Seeing an old friend.

It's also weird. Feeling both happy and incredibly sad at the same time. Knowing despair and joy as a compound, and not two separate emotions.

Gee, I think I found someone that at least will listen to me while Metalwire's on a trip. How conforting. Although, to be honest, I'm scared, scared that grief will overcome me. I need emotional support, even if I think I do not.

"We were really close back then, weren't we?" She wonders in her own mind.

"Indeed. The prospect of six years ago is very happy to remember. Careless lives, partying without end. If you could be seventeen all your life you'd probably take it."

Our conversation drags on for a while, until she is called and has to go somewhere else.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 4: Top Priority

Right now my top priority is getting out of this hospital, I can't do anything here, the second I get released I'll need to do some investigating. It was nice having a break and reuniting with Knyts and all, but it is at the top of my list to get out. The smell of the room is getting increasingly worse every passing minute, it makes me sick.

"How soon can I get out, doctor?" I ask, eagerly.

"We will release you today, however if you feel any abdominal pain, nausea or lightheadedness, stop any sort of physical exercise and rest." The doctor answers, confident I will follow his rule.

"I understand, doc."

A few hours later, I'm released, and the first thing I do is walk home and take a nap. Something that proves to be a horrible mistake.

I'm greeted with horrible news that evening.

Knyts calls me.

"Hello?" She says, on the verge of tears. I immediately know she doesn't like what she's going to say.

"Hello??" I reply, worried.

"I have some bad news... Very bad news.." She tries to silence the last part, probably regretting calling me at all to inform me.

"Yes?"

My calm demeanor is a main quality of mine people tell me about, I am an introvert, which combined with the former makes me incredibly hard to notice. My calm demeanor had been broken only once, that I can recall. It was the evening that set Knyts and I apart. For a whole six years.

"Metalwire.. Metalwire.. has been.."

"Killed." We say in unison, she begins to cry while she says this.

"I'm sorry for telling you this, Juan.. I know it's been hard.."

I begin to cry to myself. I can't protect anyone anymore. The leader of this group is out to cause pain for me. I cannot lose the last thing I have.

Fifteen minutes later, I call her.

"I need you to come to my place, Knyts. It's extremely urgent."

She complies. I was expecting a bit more of convincing, but I'm fine with not having to waste any time.

She arrives. She then proceeds to run at me before stopping a few inches from me. She gives me a hug, which I kindly take. It's been too long without feeling her warmth. I've missed her without knowing I did. We silently hug until she breaks the silence.

"So what did you call me for?" She questions.

"I called you because you're the only person left in my life. I can't afford to lose you again. I need you to stay with me."

She responds by pulling me ever closer.

Our lips touch, the feeling is unimaginably powerful.

"For you, always." She says with a smile on her cheek, after we pull apart,

"I see you still love me." I acknowledge, pulling her closer again, this isn't a kiss of love, but one of lust.

Chapter four here!

A character a day gone makes the story go away.

RIP a certain person.
    Last edited by Juanma206; 06-08-2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Chapter 4 + Editing
    Thanks to JanitorialDuties (from the Subterfuge Forums) for making me this profile picture!

Check him out here in DeviantArt:
    http://newmconn.deviantart.com/

Or in his subterfuge page (You have to log on to see his profile):
    http://forums.subterfuge-game.com/me...aea7ecd1d1f0f2

See my new story here:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...nma206-x-Knyts

Quote Originally Posted by Juanma206 View Post
    Derived from a personal experience in-game.

Chapter 1 is coming when it's coming. Don't tell me "UMG plz uplood". As soon as it's ready, it will be uploaded so it's pointless to tell me to hurry or to upload.
    UMG plz uplood

Jokes, I came here to say that I've never seen someone ship him/herself. i'll be reading the fanfic as soon as u uplood kk
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    UMG plz uplood

Jokes, I came here to say that I've never seen someone ship him/herself. i'll be reading the fanfic as soon as u uplood kk
    I'm mostly just doing this to annoy Knyts. But I promise it'll be good.
    Thanks to JanitorialDuties (from the Subterfuge Forums) for making me this profile picture!

Derived from a personal experience in-game.

Chapter 1 is coming when it's coming. Don't tell me "UMG plz uplood". As soon as it's ready, it will be uploaded so it's pointless to tell me to hurry or to upload.
    I see that knyts caught your attention, and I'm quite interested to here this story that seems to bring her good attention.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Capital "K" Metalwvire, capital k.

Also, you should at least made someone the Juanma X Knyts FanFiction.

It's Vweirding me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    I see that knyts caught your attention, and I'm quite interested to here this story that seems to bring her good attention.

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "

So chapter one is 25% done. It is not an easy process as I have to write a chunk of story in paper, then copy it into my device, then proofread and edit twice. I know it is far from the most efficient process possible, but it's the one I found to give out the best quality of my writing.

However, Chapter 1 will be up at Sunday at the latest.

It's done, the first chapter, the prologue. Give me your feedback on what I should improve and if this story is any good. Thank you for your time reading.

RIP Mijuki.

no i alive kpls u sak

Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    no i alive kpls u sak
    Unfortunately, I don't believe in "magic" and story-driven resurrection so you're dead forever.

WHOOPS.

Unfortunately, I don't believe in "magic" and story-driven resurrection so you're dead forever.

WHOOPS.
    Add me to the story kthxbai
    It's yo boi GrowHits!

Bump.

I feel this needs more attention. It would really make me happy for people to provide feedback (through PMs please.) to further improve my writing.

Chapter two is coming somewhere between today and Wednesday next week.

8/10 needs more dyn
    Video of the month!

because my quote got removed rip

[make sure to tell me who you are lest I ignore your invite]

What if ElectroDream was the one who killed Prolly?
    IGN : Lavaloid

Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    Maybe, but that's in a alternate universe.

6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!

Try using Wattpad instead of paper.
    IGN: Prolly

Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    Try using Wattpad instead of paper.
    I use paper because the physical writing time gives me opportunity to write and erase better, I do not know what WattPad is. But if it needs a stylus or isn't physically written, I cannot use it, since I do not have a stylus.

Oh, if there is an app for it and I manage to buy a stylus, I need the feature for it to erase like a pencil would, I'm not sure it exists however. (Turning the pencil around and touching the screen would be an eraser)

Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    Why me? Omg u sak

The story is soooooo good, enough actions. 👌🏻

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Why me? Omg u sak

The story is soooooo good, enough actions. 👌🏻
    If by "the story" you mean my story, thank you!

If by "the story" you mean Ian's story, no comment.

If by "the story" you mean my story, thank you!

If by "the story" you mean Ian's story, no comment.
    I was referring to your story. ^^

It's really intriguing, I actually can't wait for the second chapter/part. I re-read it again.

The cliffhanger doe.

I was referring to your story. ^^

It's really intriguing, I actually can't wait for the second chapter/part. I re-read it again.

The cliffhanger doe.
    The incredible amount of support on this story makes me rather happy. I honestly wasn't expecting it to get much attention, but given that people like Joshie, Knyts, you, and some others have given feedback and overall said they liked my story, I'm really, really grateful for all that attention you guys have been giving me.

Let's hope the remaining chapters are as good if not better as the initial one.