Thread: Never trust your friends... [LONG]

Default Never trust your friends... [WARNING : LONG]

Hello guys, I am back with another story of the incident which occured with me today. And which is surely going to teach you that not to trust everyone you meet and think that they are your friends, you may never know who they are.

The story began like this, I was checking out yesterday's WOTD [PROTODRAKEISLAND By SweGamer4K] where Idk how come I went to another world and met this guy DLostTroll and became kind of friends somehow and idk how come I thought he was even my friend... I thought he was my friend and trusted him and gave him access in my other world SELLPORT25 (Hope you guys saw the sb from that world a lot of times today) and decided to sell my fish tank ports with him and share the wls together so we first got a few sb which went out perfectly which was yesterday and everything was fine by yesterday but today we again decided to get sb and did so and somehow we managed to sell licorice rod (Yes, there was fishing rod too) in the vending which eventually got sold up and the vend was empty (Yes, I had taken the world locks without sharing it with him from the vend) and went offline, When I came back online I was just hanging out in random worlds when I suddenly decided to go into my friend's world (Ironshadow) and idk we were talking about something and we went to fish tank ports so I decided to pick all my fish tank ports from the vending and bring them to him to sell(I sold 1) however when I came back after a few minutes from that world the vending machine was missing(Admins can break vending machine if empty) the only admin who was online that time was DlostTroll and he was the only one to be on as an admin and I asked him 'Why' he took it and we both had talked about it however after he left the world I started to message him and he didn't even reply(He usually replies) and then I unfriended him but still he didn't bother to reply....

Lesson learnt. Never trust anyone even if you think they are your friends,you may never know who are your true friends.Now I am sure you guys are gonna say something like "What's the big deal in it?" or "Lol it's just 5 wls dude...." Well... Yes, I know it's just 5 wls worth but I am not talking about wls I am just saying this to all that never trust anyone who seems to be kind, not even yourself.

Thanks,
    I will never be a star....

My achievements
    --------------------------------

Earn 1 Diamond lock - Done
    Ean 2 Diamond locks - Done
    Super broadcast once - Done
    Be cursed - Done
    Loss a friend - Doner

Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
    The quote by which I have been surviving by so long...

Trust is not earned over the period of one day. You shouldn't trust some random dude that much after just one day of knowing him. True trust may take months if not even years to earn.

never trust anyone who seems to be kind, not even yourself
    I have friends on Growtopia that I would trust my life with. Some of them I have known over 3 years, and they've never betrayed me. Plus when you trust a bunch of people it is a proven fact that you can easily detect fakes and liars. You can't trust yourself? What? You are in total control of yourself and your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Trust is not earned over the period of one day. You shouldn't trust some random dude that much after just one day of knowing him. True trust may take months if not even years to earn.

I have friends on Growtopia that I would trust my life with. Some of them I have known over 3 years, and they've never betrayed me. Plus when you trust a bunch of people it is a proven fact that you can easily detect fakes and liars. You can't trust yourself? What? You are in total control of yourself and your actions.
    We may never know tbh.... And yes, I was wrong thanks for reminding me again.....
    I will never be a star....

My achievements
    --------------------------------

Earn 1 Diamond lock - Done
    Ean 2 Diamond locks - Done
    Super broadcast once - Done
    Be cursed - Done
    Loss a friend - Doner

Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
    The quote by which I have been surviving by so long...

Quote Originally Posted by ZingGT View Post
    We may never know tbh.... And yes, I was wrong thanks for reminding me again.....
    No dude, don't take it that way. Look on the bright side- you learned from your mistake. But don't let that narrow your mind to a point where you will never trust anyone every again. You gotta keep your head up and stay positive. Good things come to those who wait. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    But don't let that narrow your mind to a point where you will never trust anyone every again.
    like people that are overly addicted to town of salem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    If this is really your best friend... then punch them and demand your stuff back! Some friend.

⚜IGN: BIBLA⚜

You don't need to worry over 5 world locks, you just need to realize that it's pointless to allow anonymity cannot plague your decisions as to what is trustworthy. It's not easy, and frankly your "friends" will not appreciate you having little faith and trust in them, almost mistaking you for being cynical, which in turn might be the only option but elevating cynicism to a higher priority in this game may aid you.

What I'm basically is saying is be wary of what surrounds you, as things may not appear as they seem to be.
    Boy oh boy do I feel original.

You should trust your friends. You only have to know how deep can you put your trust on him/her.
    IGN: Ceyx
    Level: 66
    WOTD Count: 2
    Collaborated WOTD Count: 2

HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!