Thread: I Know this game will never be updated but...

Default I Know this game will never be updated but...

Just Imagine if Tanks were more 'Unique'.
    For example: The M3 and the Spider are almost Identical in stats. So what if the Spider had a special 'perk' in which the damage was decreased a little bit but each shell trigerred a 'poison' effect on the enemy tank. Altering your gamestylr by allowing you to do a bit of a 'hit and run' play.

Or for the Love Tank: Each kill would regen your health a bit. (Or just give you a health power up lol)
    Being told how basic and outdated the coding is, you sadly can't do anything like 'Tracking Shells' or anything

But crap. I Think Tanked *had* potential but just wasn't focused on enough. Especially since Growtopia came out (ironically the game which gave it a playerbase haha) Seth just seemed to almost forget Tanked.

But think of these 'Perks'. They'd activate more of a motive to collect more tanks and try different playstyles.
    Last edited by hiskam; 05-29-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    IGN: Angelix. Usually at my farm SHRINKTOPIA
    You know.. They say that Growtopians might even share the same world as us...

Blood Brothers.

Just to emphasise on my point of perks haha (This was fun to even imagine)

Spider could have it's damage reduced from 19 to 7. Then the Poison affect would do a 3 damage for 4 seconds affect (which would stack up for each shot) and it would work out because each shell would do 19 damage altogether.
    And together with the Spider's speed, it would make it the ultimate hit-and-run weapon.
    This would change it's use ALOT and this may aswell be a whole new tank. This is reducing the Tank's current DPS from like 34.54 to 18.18 (Making this Tank trash at head-to-head combat) but allowing you to run away and have a constant stream of damage still going. And while hiding around a corner you can go back and finish them off if you have to.

The Love Tank would heal about 1/4 of it's health for each kill. So basically 58.75 Health regen.
    Useful for Teams where you'd be wanting to Tank opponent's health while your Teammate comes from the side.

See what I mean by diversity of gameplay? Haha!

Blood Brothers.

That is a neat idea, but as you said, it will never happen. I really like this idea though.
    MUMBLE

XD Just another Idea: Panzer does ramming damage.

Damage would be around 45 and puts the Panzer's speed to good use.
    Although this perk would be close to useless and would only be used as a suicidal wish (It's asking for Beagles haha). It is one of the first tanks you obtain so it's not that surprising that it would have a near useless perk.

I Don't even know why I'm coming up with all these in the first place but...
    A Man can dream, aye? Haha

Blood Brothers.

Bump from the underworld.
    Anyone like to leave an opinion about these tank 'Perks' or have some perk ideas of their own?

Blood Brothers.