Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mister Brooks

Lesser Wizard

Default Mister Brooks

First of all, I would like to say to Seth that I like the changes made to the forum!

Now, Mister Brooks, it would seem our dearly departed Daryl McKinney has been a busy little ghostie, with his wife and children. His grandfather was not even a funeral director, it would seem, but in actuality an Engineer.
    This is just one link to him, there are many, many more and recent ones too. Check the dates. What a farce!

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&MRid=47300386

what am I supposed to be looking at here? :wheelchair:

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    what am I supposed to be looking at here? :wheelchair:
    This is Daryl's website, when I first looked it has his pic, his wife and 3 kids all in Halloween costumes. He looked really good for a dead man. This site has only been up a month or two.
    He is not dead, was the point and all his posts on being a funeral director and Jamie Greer crap was all a big fat lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    This is Daryl's website, when I first looked it has his pic, his wife and 3 kids all in Halloween costumes. He looked really good for a dead man. This site has only been up a month or two.
    He is not dead, was the point and all his posts on being a funeral director and Jamie Greer crap was all a big fat lie.

We live in Kansas and are the owners of a security camera business.
    *ahem* IIRC, Daryl lived in on the other side of the pond and managed a funeral home business, not a security camera business. I remember I first encountered Daryl when he was advertising his funeral business at first.

Which reminds me, I finally completed a project which I could use for Daryl's memorial site. I'd been trying to design it for the past few months since Daryl passed. Now I have to figure out the rest of the stuff I want to put on it.

Knight

Default Hmmm...

*ahem* IIRC, Daryl lived in on the other side of the pond and managed a funeral home business, not a security camera business. I remember I first encountered Daryl when he was advertising his funeral business at first.

Which reminds me, I finally completed a project which I could use for Daryl's memorial site. I'd been trying to design it for the past few months since Daryl passed. Now I have to figure out the rest of the stuff I want to put on it.
    Hmm... That reminds me... Mister Brooks... Or should I call you by your real name? Jamie always forwarded me every e-mail/message you sent him, therefore I also have your e-mail addy... I could have sent you a private message there, but I need to reply to this thread tbh. Hawk is right that they are relatively new to the findagrave site (Daryl&Liz) less than a month, so how can Daryl be dead when obviously he and his family are alive and kicking? Read all the site and google them. If anything, I should be the most embarrased of all tbh, as the 'MFH cult' thought I was gullible enough to be taken in by the whole charade, yet, I was playing mind games of my own (At times, it was an even better game than FQ - sorry Seth) If you want further proof, then I'll e-mail you any/all of the e-mails that expose both Daryl & Jamie's lies. Hawk is telling the truth, and I'm sure others can testify to all the Bull. It's up to you what you wanna believe, but we thought we were doing you a favour by letting you know what they're really about.

Knight

Default Think back to last year...

You must remember last year when, on FQ, his name was always Daryl&Liz Mckinney...

Knight

Anyway, I won't insult your intelligence by going on about it anymore, just don't say we didn't warn you...

Regardless, it is of no consequence to me whether this is true or not. I did oblige with a Google search anyway. Lord Google's response yielded many coincidences if you type in Jamie and Daryl's name. Perhaps my memory is fuzzy. Either way, I ended up finding this little link:

http://community.discovery.com/eve/f.../m/47819332501

Perhaps, if Seth could acquiesce to relieve tensions and perhaps find an IP link, that might clear up some questions. Other than that, I could pick out a few connections here and there that would support my thesis.

Thumbs up It's about time

Quite a few of us have known about "Daryl's" fairytale. In fact, a few months before his "death" I found quite a few of his profile pics on various websites, all he did was copy and paste. He faked his accident and death because he knew many of us (you know who you are ) had figured him out. I, and others were Yahoo! Connects with Daryl and "Jamie". I questioned "Daryl", privately, regarding the HUGE discrepancies in his story without being confrontational and it was soon after this he "died". Later, I contacted Jamie regarding the non-existent funeral home, with no licensed embalmers or directors, phone listing or website to which I received no response. You would think at this point he would have decided to lay low . . . but no. Sometime later, "Daryl" and "Jamie" were both signed into their Yahoo! accounts. I just couldn't resist; I messaged "Daryl": Aren't you supposed to be dead?", he quickly disappeared, I waited a bit and messaged "Jamie": "Our friend Daryl sure is busy for a dead man." and poof went Jamie. Subsequent searches (for fun not stalker-y) lead my partner in crime and I to the find a grave site, I literally laughed my self to sleep. Sorry this was so long but believe me it could have been longer.

So sad . . . McKinney Funeral home my sweet, and I do mean sweet, patootie.

It seems the picture has been changed . . . interesting. Think he got wise?
    Last edited by Eli; 07-01-2010 at 04:10 AM.

Lesser Wizard

Regardless, it is of no consequence to me whether this is true or not. I did oblige with a Google search anyway. Lord Google's response yielded many coincidences if you type in Jamie and Daryl's name. Perhaps my memory is fuzzy. Either way, I ended up finding this little link:

Perhaps, if Seth could acquiesce to relieve tensions and perhaps find an IP link, that might clear up some questions. Other than that, I could pick out a few connections here and there that would support my thesis.
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHA
    Sorry, no offense, but I found that story quite entertaining as it was the SAME story that Daryl himself told me not a week or so before his timely demise. I even told my comrad, a few days before his "accident" that he will just disappear in an accidental death because we were onto him in his fantasy montage, sure enough, he had this massive heart attack. I caught him in so many lies, he just could not keep them straight so what else could he do but die? I have seen this sort of thing happen to many times in so many different "accidental" ways. It is east to spot this sort of scam.
    You can believe what you wish, we know the truth about him and he is still doing it!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

It seems the picture has been changed . . . interesting. Think he got wise?
    Yes, the picture changed 2 days after we discovered it. But, the "granddad" pics are still there, same one he posted right here in the forum as his grandfather who was supposed to be a funeral director in another state, however, the obit has him as an Engineer, a far stretch from being a funeral Director. Don't you think? In fact, his name is Greer, his son is Greer, both James's....coincedences?
    Right.......

Lesser Wizard

Hunnypie, there is no tensions here on anyone's part, except maybe for Daryl and "Jamie". Pick away....this farce goes deeper than you can imagine with mountains of proof.

can I ask why this even matters?

The mckinney account has been inactive days before your so-called alleged death. There's also some other member here, who posted after McKinney's death, and yet it is the only post that exists that claims that individual works for McKinney. When I played FQ with McKinney, I didn't recall encountering this individual as well, but it doesn't mean it has to be the one and the same person. I'm not trying to assume anything here, just going by what I recall in the past.

BTW, I never saw any change to the picture in that profile. I've only seen the graveyard picture, but not anything else.

Lesser Wizard

can I ask why this even matters?

The mckinney account has been inactive days before your so-called alleged death. There's also some other member here, who posted after McKinney's death, and yet it is the only post that exists that claims that individual works for McKinney. When I played FQ with McKinney, I didn't recall encountering this individual as well, but it doesn't mean it has to be the one and the same person. I'm not trying to assume anything here, just going by what I recall in the past.

BTW, I never saw any change to the picture in that profile. I've only seen the graveyard picture, but not anything else.
    Well of course you didn't see the picture change on the website as it occurred before you looked at it.

I did not allege this death Jamie Greer was the one that announced here and on the game that Daryl McKinney, his boss and best friend, had the accident with the semi truck hitting him, then a week later, announced once again of is demise by heart attack. During this week, Daryl only spent the weekend of the accident in the hospital where he under went major heart surgery, many broken bones and injuries as well as a broken leg of which, not 3 days later, he was on a plane to California for some Funeral Director's convention and his grandmothers supposedly estate arrangements, then back home where he had a major heart attack and died, of which, he told me, upon my asking how his leg was doing, he told me his leg was fine. I asked him if it were broken, mind you this is what Jamie Greer told me, and he, Daryl, said it was not broken and it was fine.
    Now, after haveing a massive accident with a semi-truck and trailer, , quickie hospital repair and major heart surgery, he goes on a flight to a convention and back then dies?
    Come on......

I don't recall any flight...and again, mind you, I don't pay much attention to private affairs like this.

And what I meant was that you have called it an alleged death. Either way, I hve not seen any activity from McKinney, nor have I been playing FQ. It has little concern to me tbh.

Lesser Wizard

I don't recall any flight...and again, mind you, I don't pay much attention to private affairs like this.

And what I meant was that you have called it an alleged death. Either way, I hve not seen any activity from McKinney, nor have I been playing FQ. It has little concern to me tbh.
    Well, you would not know about this stuff unless you were in chat with either Daryl or Jamie Greer. I was on several occasions, that is how we all, that know about his actions, know about the farce, as he would keep slipping up in his chats on what he or Jamie said on an earlier instance. He can't keep his lies straight, LOL, he needs a notebook or something.

Lesser Wizard

Another lie has surfaced in this ongoing farce. It seems now, that Jamie Greer has committed suicide within the past 48 hours. Coincedence or no? I think not. It is hard to accept that one's lies are uncovered for the world to see....

Knight

Default My codolences....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Another lie has surfaced in this ongoing farce. It seems now, that Jamie Greer has committed suicide within the past 48 hours. Coincedence or no? I think not. It is hard to accept that one's lies are uncovered for the world to see....
    This sorry saga seems far from over... As it limps from one to the next, for attention-seeking purposes... As long as we're chatting about 'him/it/her' ffs, we don't know But it keeps them happy. I suggest (if not done so already) we delete contact info about them all, but saying that, I'm gonna be soooo curious to see if Jamie has Daryl's talents of e-mailing me and being on IM, don't forget the moving of the caskets etc, LOL

Knight

Condolences even... I don't wanna get picked on for my spelling now, do I? >>>>>>> She may be after me next.... LOL