Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mister Brooks

Knight

Default Advice

Keep your friends close... and your ghosts closer...

Default R.I.P

Seems Jamie was here on the 1st at 11:30pm and read ALL we said. LOL. I find it interesting that he gave up so easily and didn't go out with at least one last hurrah. I mean, it's like tears in the rain at this point, right? He could have defended his best bud and employer or at the very least told us all to go to hell.

Pity, I kinda hate to see this saga end; I've been laughing at the total ridiculousness since the day of the "accident". However . . . Kathy's still around . . .

(cue Twilight Zone theme or maybe Psycho)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Seems Jamie was here on the 1st at 11:30pm and read ALL we said. LOL. I find it interesting that he gave up so easily and didn't go out with at least one last hurrah. I mean, it's like tears in the rain at this point, right? He could have defended his best bud and employer or at the very least told us all to go to hell.

Pity, I kinda hate to see this saga end; I've been laughing at the total ridiculousness since the day of the "accident". However . . . Kathy's still around . . .

(cue Twilight Zone theme or maybe Psycho)
    Ya, well, I am sure she will meet her demise in some form soon too or just disappear. But then, who will run the Funeral home? I suppose the "ghosties" can run an imaginary Funeral Home, right? Wonder if there is an "eerie green glow" somewhere out there....The TommyKnockers are gonna get ya!

Knight

When I was typing on the forum about us all deleting contact with them, I went back over to Yahoo and found they'd both deleted me LOL... I have a feeling we're being watched...

Lesser Wizard

It is a conspiracy, I tell ya! CONSPIRACY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexangel View Post
    When I was typing on the forum about us all deleting contact with them, I went back over to Yahoo and found they'd both deleted me LOL... I have a feeling we're being watched...
    Seems Jamie deleted me, too. What a load of !

Knight

Hmm, it now seems that 'warren' has surfaced... (he's yet another of the MFH... erm.. staff) He wants Seth to remove this thread... So I'm making the most of it, in case this thread disappears as fast as the MFH staff Obviously, warren is reading all of this, so I'm saying to you, bring it on! RE: Legal , then, maybe, just maybe... we'll actually get an address. We won't be holding our breath...

Knight

Did I mention I got an e-mail from our dearly departed Jamie? Don't worry about this saga ending... I don't think it will for a while somehow...

Knight

Mr. Brooks has been very quiet lately... You still there Mr. B?

Lightbulb DUH!

Dead men tell no tales, but apparently they can send emails. Wonder what ISP they've got? There are quite a few people I've been trying to contact. Praying and pleading "give me a sign"; I've been going about it all wrong. Apparently, they've all gone high-tech.

Who'd a thunk it?

Lesser Wizard

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is like the FQ Neverending Story; does that mean Daryl is Atrayu? If so, Jamie can be Falcor. Kathy the princess, let's see, Warren you can be the Bat guy.

Mr. Brooks has been very quiet lately... You still there Mr. B?
    I'm you all....

I've already figured this out. There's nothing wrong with this.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    I'm you all....

I've already figured this out. There's nothing wrong with this.
    Forgive me for being a bit slow on the uptake Mr. B, but what exactly is "this" that you've figured out, and there's nothing wrong with? Just curious...

Wouldn't you like to know?

Knight

Wouldn't you like to know?
    I said I was curious.... I'm not gonna lose any sleep tbh

These are not the funeral directors you're looking for. Move along.

Knight

I'm not looking for anything in particular tbh, I'm having a study lesson of my own, & also doing a trainee course to see if I like it... I'm not going to be dictated to by anyone...

Knight

I'm not looking for anything in particular tbh, I'm having a study lesson of my own, & also doing a trainee course to see if I like it... I'm not going to be dictated to by anyone...
    No-one is gonna tell me to move along

Knight

Says who?... ur talking in riddles....... At least say it how it is FFS!

Has it ever occurred to anyone that it was neither Jamie, nor Daryl who were on their IMs at the last time you saw them -which you basically got no response after you called it an alleged death - that their "disconnecting" with the internet world we apparently live in, was actually a grieving family member? After all, for some people, others still living have to take care of our post-mortem affairs once we've kicked the bucket, and the mortician is not the only person in that process. Perhaps they took offense to the fact, when you inquired about how much of a big lie it all was in your bewilderment of their apparent resurrection.

Has it also occurred that their "funeral home" business was already fantasy to begin with? I never took that seriously at all. In fact, I was basically able to find a snapshot back in time finding their actual company email they had. It was all in good fun for them. So, no, it doesn't bother me.

Does it really matter? Do we need to further try to accost them, even in spirit, and slander them behind their backs?