Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mister Brooks

Knight

I wouldn't call it "good fun" when they were playing with people's emotions... I'd call it twisted tbh. Of course you're not bothered, you weren't ever that involved with what went on. I will gladly send you the e-mails I got from beyond the "grave" from the pair of them... Head games that weren't very nice tbh

Knight

I'm the last person to dis-respect the dead, you're preaching to the converted here... But I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else, and yeah, this is the end of my take on the MFH saga. from beginning to end imho. Can't you start another thread with something interesting?

Lesser Wizard

Mister Brooks wrote:

Has it ever occurred to anyone that it was neither Jamie, nor Daryl who were on their IMs at the last time you saw them
    And how would you know if it was or was not Jamie and/or Daryl in their "alleged" IM's?
    -which you basically got no response after you called it an alleged death - that their "disconnecting" with the internet world we apparently live in, was actually a grieving family member? After all, for some people, others still living have to take care of our post-mortem affairs once we've kicked the bucket,
    Um, you got a mouse in your pocket there, buddy?
    and the mortician is not the only person in that process. Perhaps they took offense to the fact, when you inquired about how much of a big lie it all was in your bewilderment of their apparent resurrection.
    No one "inquired" about a big lie, it is what it is....bewilderment? Apparent resurrection? BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Has it also occurred that their "funeral home" business was already fantasy to begin with?
    Of course it was all a fantasy to begin with, so therefore, your, "grieving loved ones" are also fantasy, as well as the "alleged dead bodies" of Jamie and Daryl, one in the same, which now, sounds a lot like you are the culprit of the whole incident....you sure know a lot about the situation to be someone that "doesn't care" about the whole thing. I don't believe in coincedences.
    I never took that seriously at all. In fact, I was basically able to find a snapshot back in time finding their actual company email they had. It was all in good fun for them.
    Playing mind games with people's emotions is NOT good fun, in my opinion. It is sick and twisted. You think it is funny to get close to someone, even if it is on the internet, then just kill yourself off and sit back to watch the tears fly and the emotions run rampant? I bet you pull the wings off flies, hang cats and drive nails into the shells of poor innocent turtles, don't you?
    So, no, it doesn't bother me.

Does it really matter? Do we need to further try to accost them, even in spirit, and slander them behind their backs?

ACCOST? HA! How can you accost someone that is SUPPOSED to be DEAD? Behind their backs? LOL, this whole forum is posted behind their backs? There has been no slander anywhere, however, there are steps that can be taken to the offenders of mind games played upon others, it is called PREYING ON THE INNOCENT. There are high fines and sometimes imprisonment. Computers will be confiscated with all the evidence on their drives. you cannot erase all that. I suggest that in the future, you limit your "good fun" to just playing the actual games online and not try to create your own versions of twisted sick and intimidational mind games.
    One never knows who is online and someday you could do this to the WRONG person and they will hunt you down....what then?
    You are not as as you think.
    It is not innocent fun and alright to do.....

Knight

Thanks Hawk, for taking me serious, I've already had my computer analysed, & I'm gonna be the one to bring "them" down, all of 'em They sure have picked on the wrong one... A warning to all you warped people out there... You'll get found out in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Mister Brooks wrote:

Has it ever occurred to anyone that it was neither Jamie, nor Daryl who were on their IMs at the last time you saw them
    And how would you know if it was or was not Jamie and/or Daryl in their "alleged" IM's?
    How would you know, indeed?
    Mister Brooks wrote:

-which you basically got no response after you called it an alleged death - that their "disconnecting" with the internet world we apparently live in, was actually a grieving family member? After all, for some people, others still living have to take care of our post-mortem affairs once we've kicked the bucket,
    Um, you got a mouse in your pocket there, buddy?
    Pretty much.
    Mister Brooks wrote:

and the mortician is not the only person in that process. Perhaps they took offense to the fact, when you inquired about how much of a big lie it all was in your bewilderment of their apparent resurrection.
    No one "inquired" about a big lie, it is what it is....bewilderment? Apparent resurrection? BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What's your purpose then for calling me out on calling Jamie and Daryl out?
    Mister Brooks wrote:

Has it also occurred that their "funeral home" business was already fantasy to begin with?
    Of course it was all a fantasy to begin with, so therefore, your, "grieving loved ones" are also fantasy, as well as the "alleged dead bodies" of Jamie and Daryl, one in the same, which now, sounds a lot like you are the culprit of the whole incident....you sure know a lot about the situation to be someone that "doesn't care" about the whole thing. I don't believe in coincedences.
    So, somehow you think it was Mister Brooks in the Funeral Parlor with the broken beer bottle?
    Mister Brooks wrote:

I never took that seriously at all. In fact, I was basically able to find a snapshot back in time finding their actual company email they had. It was all in good fun for them.
    Playing mind games with people's emotions is NOT good fun, in my opinion. It is sick and twisted. You think it is funny to get close to someone, even if it is on the internet, then just kill yourself off and sit back to watch the tears fly and the emotions run rampant? I bet you pull the wings off flies, hang cats and drive nails into the shells of poor innocent turtles, don't you?
    It's the internet. It seems to me you're taking this a little too seriously.
    Mister Brooks wrote:

So, no, it doesn't bother me.

Does it really matter? Do we need to further try to accost them, even in spirit, and slander them behind their backs?

ACCOST? HA! How can you accost someone that is SUPPOSED to be DEAD? Behind their backs? LOL, this whole forum is posted behind their backs? There has been no slander anywhere, however, there are steps that can be taken to the offenders of mind games played upon others, it is called PREYING ON THE INNOCENT. There are high fines and sometimes imprisonment. Computers will be confiscated with all the evidence on their drives. you cannot erase all that. I suggest that in the future, you limit your "good fun" to just playing the actual games online and not try to create your own versions of twisted sick and intimidational mind games.
    One never knows who is online and someday you could do this to the WRONG person and they will hunt you down....what then?
    You are not as as you think.
    It is not innocent fun and alright to do.....
    Again, I ask, what concern is it of yours?

Lesser Wizard

LOL, so nice of you to try once more to turn this all around on someone else. So, you don't think messing with someone's mind and emotions is not serious. I see now. What concern is it for me? I will tell you. Not only was Bex sucked into the drama, so was I at first. I thought I had lost a friend or at least an aquaintence that I had actually liked until I found out the true lies. Perhaps I was a bit on the gullable side, yes, but none the less, it is a mind game and a dangerous one.
    Daryl, Jamie or Mister Brooks what ever name you are going by now, you are a pompass ass hole that has a twisted sense of humor. Even now you are probably sitting there laughing your butt off at the drama you had stirred up. Only Seth knows for sure with the ISP's. So I suppose we shall never know for sure, right?
    Have a good laugh, one of these days it won't be so funny when the tables have turned on you.
    This may be the "internet" but some of us actually make real freinds here in real life. You are a sad, pathetic person.

I find it pretty peculiar why I'm involved in the first place.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Brooks View Post
    I find it pretty peculiar why I'm involved in the first place.
    Me too....

Me too....
    Well considering Mister Brooks' offer to create a web memorial for Daryl, it should be fairly obvious. If anyone here knows the truth certainly it would be Mr. Brooks, right? In the months following Mr. McKinney's death, he and Mr. Greer (RIP) must have been in steady contact getting all the information needed to create the page.

Mr. Greer certainly understood how much Daryl's FQ family meant to him and wouldn't have robbed them of the chance to publicly share well wishes without creating the "circus" atmosphere the family didn't want. It was truly a wonderful idea . . . so, uhh, how's that going?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Well considering Mister Brooks' offer to create a web memorial for Daryl, it should be fairly obvious. If anyone here knows the truth certainly it would be Mr. Brooks, right? In the months following Mr. McKinney's death, he and Mr. Greer (RIP) must have been in steady contact getting all the information needed to create the page.

Mr. Greer certainly understood how much Daryl's FQ family meant to him and wouldn't have robbed them of the chance to publicly share well wishes without creating the "circus" atmosphere the family didn't want. It was truly a wonderful idea . . . so, uhh, how's that going?
    It never happened

Lesser Wizard

It never happened
    Ya, figures, just like Daryl, Jamie and probably Warren, the funeral home never existed, all this never happened and is just a figment of my imagination along with several others....

Perhaps you are non existant and I am just relating to my own imagination that has taken over in multiples and is now posting in my present dormant state of being?

Ya, figures, just like Daryl, Jamie and probably Warren, the funeral home never existed, all this never happened and is just a figment of my imagination along with several others....

Perhaps you are non existant and I am just relating to my own imagination that has taken over in multiples and is now posting in my present dormant state of being?
    I don't exist? Do you exist?

Since you seem to sound sarcastic, do you mean you actually believed McKinney Funeral Home existed?
    Last edited by Mister Brooks; 08-10-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Lesser Wizard

I don't exist? Do you exist?

Since you seem to sound sarcastic, do you mean you actually believed McKinney Funeral Home existed?
    Being sarcastic does not mean I believed or not, but, For arguement sake, let's say I did believe the hoaxe...how would that be "fun" to hurt someone like that? Playing with mone's emotions? Becoming attached to someone then suddenly losing them for no apparent reason? That is F'K'D up!
    Why do you think people just go off on shooting/killing sprees? Because they LIKE it? No, some ******* messed with their mind one too many times and they lost it. Some never recover. Do you see where I am going with this? THAT is my point here.
    It is NEVER a good thing to mess with someone's mind like that. What about
    Bex? What if she had come all the way across the ocean with expectations only to find out it was all a lie and in "good fun"? Right.
    You are a sick person. You are a dime a doze *******. If this is YOU, Brooks, then I am talking ABOUT you, if not, then I am talking about the person that instigated this whole circus side show.
    That is all I got to say and I am done unless you want to keep carrying through for the dramitic effects of the sharades. Carry on. I got a REAL life to live, now...bye bye.

Even hypothetically, isn't that taking it a little too far thinking that?

Again, what do I have to do with it?

Lesser Wizard

Even hypothetically, isn't that taking it a little too far thinking that?

Again, what do I have to do with it?
    Are you REALLY that daft?

Are you REALLY that daft?
    No, I just find it pretty entertaining the way people take things on the internet this seriously.

Lesser Wizard

No, I just find it pretty entertaining the way people take things on the internet this seriously.
    Entertaining....uh-huh
    There are more than just some people out there that actually take things face value for what they are promoted as. Most of these people have not had the experiences online, with preditors such as you are claiming to be.
    Oh, did I say PREDITOR? Yup, sure did, and that is exactly what you and the rest of the farce gang are, nothing but common preditors.
    I once was nieve online, many years ago, but not any more, so I do know how some would feel being played for a fool. It is heart wrenching, humiliating and degrading. That my dear Mister Brooks is what is referred to as being mentally abusive. That is what you find so entertaining....mentally abusing people just to see what happens.
    How nice of you to do so as most of these people don't have enough abuse in their lifes? Right.

So, you're saying it is ok to believe anything on the internet? What about that couple that ignored their real baby, who then actually died in real life, while taking care of a online baby? What about the women who, apparently, find out their husbands were married to someone else, because they saw it on their social networking profile? What about the prank that was just pulled this week by the guys that gave us the Donald Trump tip? Define what is real on the internet, because all I see is that this is just a bunch of pixels exchanging information from computer to computer. What RIGHT does one have to complain, if they let themselves be DUPED over something they thought was real? I'm not saying everything about McKinney was a lie. It's a huge leap of a difference though, in believing it was all the truth.

By the way, I do not see them playing FQ anymore. Their "death" only made for a dramatic exit, just so they don't have to just leave without letting anyone know (which they were also free to do). So, in case we were wondering why they weren't playing, we already have a "story" to remind us. So if you're so bent on getting me involved, just do like I suggest and ask what connection, if any, that we have with me being a part of their stunt. Even IP addresses would clear all that up. There's your truth.

Lesser Wizard

Ya, well, whatever....

Default Daryl McKinney, Liz McKinney and Jamie Greer (or MFH Farce)

Dear FQ players:

I am Daryl McKinney's mother. My husband and I are raising Daryl and Liz' 3 children. Daryl beat his 5 year old daughter nearly to death while Liz was in the same room and did nothing. The state of Kansas took their children and placed them with us in June of 2009. My fathers name was James (Jamie) Greer, he would be Daryl's grandfather, he passed away in January of 2005. Daryl disappeared from your game because he went to prison for beating his child nearly to death. Daryl never worked much less ran/owned a funeral home, though he did hang around funeral homes until they would run him off. After losing his children he and his wife (Liz) moved to Riley, Kansas, lived off the charity of churches etc until he went to prison. He is in prison in Norton, Kansas and anyone can look him up on the Kansas prison system website. I am sorry that all of you got taken in by Daryl and/or Liz. She is still loose in society and lives in Emporia, KS. You can find her on facebook under the name Elizabeth Agin McKinney....I would beware of contacting her as I think she is mentally dangerous.