Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mister Brooks

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by monchy View Post
    Dear FQ players:

I am Daryl McKinney's mother. My husband and I are raising Daryl and Liz' 3 children. Daryl beat his 5 year old daughter nearly to death while Liz was in the same room and did nothing. The state of Kansas took their children and placed them with us in June of 2009. My fathers name was James (Jamie) Greer, he would be Daryl's grandfather, he passed away in January of 2005. Daryl disappeared from your game because he went to prison for beating his child nearly to death. Daryl never worked much less ran/owned a funeral home, though he did hang around funeral homes until they would run him off. After losing his children he and his wife (Liz) moved to Riley, Kansas, lived off the charity of churches etc until he went to prison. He is in prison in Norton, Kansas and anyone can look him up on the Kansas prison system website. I am sorry that all of you got taken in by Daryl and/or Liz. She is still loose in society and lives in Emporia, KS. You can find her on facebook under the name Elizabeth Agin McKinney....I would beware of contacting her as I think she is mentally dangerous.
    That is a good place for someone like that. She (Liz) needs to be there as well.

I agree. I beleive they are both predators.