Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vainglory!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default Vainglory!

    Another Vainglory thread, yes.


    So... Who here plays VG besides Growtopia? Share some info about yourself.
    If you're in EU, I'll be more than glad to add you as friend and play together! Looking for nice guilds too.

    I myself have played for almost a year now, don't have a main. I actively play almost every hero. Currently grinding CP Vox and WP BF. Also waiting for Ringo glory box to get that T3 skin... Kind of hard though, with the ridiculous 3-hero-box system.
    Haven't played that much ranked this season, up until now. I'm really low right now, tier 4 I believe. Last season I was PoA (?) though.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Another Vainglory thread, yes.


    So... Who here plays VG besides Growtopia? Share some info about yourself.
    If you're in EU, I'll be more than glad to add you as friend and play together! Looking for nice guilds too.

    I myself have played for almost a year now, don't have a main. I actively play almost every hero. Currently grinding CP Vox and WP BF. Also waiting for Ringo glory box to get that T3 skin... Kind of hard though, with the ridiculous 3-hero-box system.
    Haven't played that much ranked this season, up until now. I'm really low right now, tier 4 I believe. Last season I was PoA (?) though.
    Is VainGlory good? What type of genre?

    I wanted to try it but I don't have the wifi speed, I'll just share with others

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "

    Mark: December 31, 2017

    I have time traveled back to the past. I have never felt pain like this.
    Here I come 2018.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Is VainGlory good? What type of genre?

    I wanted to try it but I don't have the wifi speed, I'll just share with others
    I quote, it's a MOBA perfected for touch.
    I'm not over exaggerating, when I say it's probably the best mobile/tablet game.

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Frederico Floryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    120

    Post

    Great. I played vg too, Many of my GT friends played it. Im rank 3 Gold. My main is Ardan and Taka
    #THETOP12PVPER
    #ALLTIMELEGEND


    IGN: Rydra
    My worlds are: STRIK3HQ

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frederico Floryan View Post
    Great. I played vg too, Many of my GT friends played it. Im rank 3 Gold. My main is Ardan and Taka
    What's your username?

    WP or CP Taka? CP Taka is one of my mains, too. WP falls off badly, so I don't play it.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Frederico Floryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    120

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    What's your username?

    WP or CP Taka? CP Taka is one of my mains, too. WP falls off badly, so I don't play it.
    Cp! My username is FinalRhyme
    #THETOP12PVPER
    #ALLTIMELEGEND


    IGN: Rydra
    My worlds are: STRIK3HQ

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •