Thread: TANKED may just have an UPDATE!

Default TANKED may just have an UPDATE!

Hey guys! I'm Rovolthro both in Tanked and Growtopia. These two games are both fun to play but I think Tanked has the potential to be on par with Growtopia. It just needs to have its necessary updates.

I have an idea here about Tanked having updates.. I don't know if it's a little bit off-topic from this sub-forum because it involves the game Growtopia but as I can see many Tanked players are Growtopians too so maybe I can pull it off here.

I'm actually making a world about Tanked. And we all know that WOTDs surely attract lots of players and are picked by Seth, himself. Maybe if we can make it WOTD, of course, with the help of our fellow Tanked and Growtopia players. Just maybe, we can have the attention of Seth.. and also Growtopians may download the app and play the game as well. Nothing to lose here. It's a win-win situation. Even if we don't win WOTD, this action may contribute to the increase of players playing Tanked. Of course, Seth can't ignore his game having lots of players.

So, please, I'm asking for the help of all Tanked players..We just have to try.. just maybe Tanked may have an update.
    "A Signature made by mcfinny"

---> Part of GBAGamers Anime club <---

Quote Originally Posted by Rovolthro View Post
    Hey guys! I'm Rovolthro both in Tanked and Growtopia. These two games are both fun to play but I think Tanked has the potential to be on par with Growtopia. It just needs to have its necessary updates.

I have an idea here about Tanked having updates.. I don't know if it's a little bit off-topic from this sub-forum because it involves the game Growtopia but as I can see many Tanked players are Growtopians too so maybe I can pull it off here.

I'm actually making a world about Tanked. And we all know that WOTDs surely attract lots of players and are picked by Seth, himself. Maybe if we can make it WOTD, of course, with the help of our fellow Tanked and Growtopia players. Just maybe, we can have the attention of Seth.. and also Growtopians may download the app and play the game as well. Nothing to lose here. It's a win-win situation. Even if we don't win WOTD, this action may contribute to the increase of players playing Tanked. Of course, Seth can't ignore his game having lots of players.

So, please, I'm asking for the help of all Tanked players..We just have to try.. just maybe Tanked may have an update.
    Slight problem:
    the code for tanked has gone poof and seth is a bad magician and can't make it reappear
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Fat chance World of Tanks is eating up all the tank fans. Not to mention wargaming earns millions a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Slight problem:
    the code for tanked has gone poof and seth is a bad magician and can't make it reappear
    Okay, I get it. So it looks like Tanked is good as dead? Maybe not.. Anyways, I'll try to finish the world. Who knows?
    "A Signature made by mcfinny"

---> Part of GBAGamers Anime club <---

Quote Originally Posted by Rovolthro View Post
    Okay, I get it. So it looks like Tanked is good as dead? Maybe not.. Anyways, I'll try to finish the world. Who knows?
    Also i have seen gt graphics, it wouldn't do tanked justice
    Go here

Already tried it with a game generator. It was a cool idea but I never finished it, nor were my admins active.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Already tried it with a game generator. It was a cool idea but I never finished it, nor were my admins active.
    I am interested. how many players active? 2?
    Go here

Ill hekp biuld the world if i can
    SLD ERA SLW
    FREE ERA SLW
    SORP ERA SBOON

GrowTopian Info
    General Info 924 Days 1110.45 hours Level 32
    Extra Name:FakeIds Supporter Derp
    Friends Teper Empty Empty
    Goals 1Dl (10/100) Focused Eyes (0/100) Ring Quest (0/10)

As good as your intent is, it won't do much. Knowing the general Growtopia community, even if they are attracted by that world to Tanked, they won't last long and Tanked would just go back to it's usual 10 players online at max.

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    As good as your intent is, it won't do much. Knowing the general Growtopia community, even if they are attracted by that world to Tanked, they won't last long and Tanked would just go back to it's usual 10 players online at max.
    its 13. not 10
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Fat chance World of Tanks is eating up all the tank fans. Not to mention wargaming earns millions a day
    World of Tanks sucks. The support desk does not help you and the community is too volitile.

All my dragons, I have retired from dragcave.net:
    http://dragcave.net/user/thegamer381

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by thegamer381 View Post
    the community is too volitile.
    Ive become one of them...

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS