Thread: My Services! (Sewing, Smithing, Harvester + More to Come!)

Default My Services! (Sewing, Smithing, Harvester + More to Come!)

Instead of making a seperate thread for these, I thought I'd pile all of them in one! Convenient for both you and me.
    If you wish to use any of these services, contact me by messaging me in-game. If I wrote other people's names, who also offer the service, feel free to ask them too.

Sewing Service

This service allows you to sew items, without going through the hassle of actually unlocking all of the stitches yourself. You must although provide your own bolts. I strictly just sew your item together; I don't use my own bolts to make it, even if you offer to pay for them.
    This service can also be used, if you want to look for new sewing recipes. Simply tell me the order of the bolts and the stitches! This service is also offered by my friend, TK69. We both have sewn over 50 items to different people together, not one has made any complaints! (If we do although mess up, we will try to get you new bolts without cost, ASAP. This is very unlikely to happen, though.)

This service is completely free!

Smithing Service

All of the tools required for smithing, especially the Anvil, are very expensive; if you need to smith an item, but don't have all of those items, this is the service for you!
    If you have a Ring of Smithing of your own, all we will do is pull you next to the Anvil, and let you do the work (in this case you must have your own Blacksmith's Apron). If you don't have the ring yourself, you must trade me the items, Crystal Smithing Tools and Nuclear Fuels.
    This service is also offered by TK69, but since he doesn't have the Ring of Smithing, you'll (unless you have the ring) ultimately still have to do it through me.

We have smithed very expensive items for many people now (multiple Axe of Winters and 80's Tape Decks, for example), no one has had any complaints. If you still don't trust us, it's of course completely fine, but there's nothing we can do.

Items we provide: Ring of Smithing; Blacksmith's Apron; Anvil; Forge.
    Items you must provide: the items you wish to smith together; Crystal Smithing Tools; 11 Nuclear Fuels.

The cost of this service is 15WLS.

Harvester Service

About to finish a mass-production project, or just wishing to grow your farm? You're in the correct place! In this particular service, it's OK for you to PM me beforehand, and "book a time".
    You must provide your own fuel and access me to the trees. I will not give you my harvester.

This service is free, but please note, that I might not always be able to offer this service.

Compacting Service

I myself am currently not offering this service, but you can use my friend merrywaggot's service, by clicking here!. Other good services there, too!

Those are all the services I could think of right now... I'll add new ones if I find I can offer any.

Bumppppppp