Thread: I Need Advice

Default I Need Advice

Over the past few weeks I've been so lazy. I mean I don't feel like hanging out with my friends or something an anti social will do; rejecting social events or whatever things such as party, swimming and malling. Well crap, I'm like a massive killjoy to my friends. Not just killjoy but very massive. I'm afraid that school is coming and I'll probably be anti social. I've been an introvert since then. But this time as I said I'm afraid that I might be anti social while in school. That just sucks, I'll look like a special child or someone with an abnormal brain. That's what students in my school think. Help me not become anti social please
    lol.

Join the party/swim whatever.

AT LEAST YOU'RE BEING ASKED TO JOIN BY YOUR CLASSMATES.

I NEVER GET INVITED TO ANYTHING.

(Well my laptop would be my company anyways.)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    Join the party/swim whatever.

AT LEAST YOU'RE BEING ASKED TO JOIN BY YOUR CLASSMATES.

I NEVER GET INVITED TO ANYTHING.

(Well my laptop would be my company anyways.)
    Trade lives plz
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Purey View Post
    Over the past few weeks I've been so lazy. I mean I don't feel like hanging out with my friends or something an anti social will do; rejecting social events or whatever things such as party, swimming and malling. Well crap, I'm like a massive killjoy to my friends. Not just killjoy but very massive. I'm afraid that school is coming and I'll probably be anti social. I've been an introvert since then. But this time as I said I'm afraid that I might be anti social while in school. That just sucks, I'll look like a special child or someone with an abnormal brain. That's what students in my school think. Help me not become anti social please
    Rejecting social events? No one even asks me to come somewhere or go. No one cares me...
    Ingredients to make a Doomsayer:

- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
    - 2/3 teaspoon More Salt
    - 9/11 cups of Sarcasm
    - 5 tons of Memes
    - 8 kg Intelligance
    - Special Sauce

Master Sorcerer genpasaporte922's Avatar

You're lucky, I always wanted to get invited to hangout/etc., but no one invites me.

Wanna trade lives?
    IGN: genpasaporte | Level: 42

The "Lenny" of the forums!

How to know who is affiliated with Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by koala1018 View Post
    So, kids, this is why you should focus on Math at school. Math can help you figure out wether something/someone is linked to/part of the Illuminati, or not.

*some random guy asks for attractions in US*

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    You can check out the filthy Imperialist Pig-Dogs leashed by puppet strings by their Capitalist Enslavers known as Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Trade lives plz
    fast accept pls no scam xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Ever since I've transferred school, I became an introvert. I USED to get invited to lots of hangouts, but I reject the invite because of my strict parents :/ *Screams only child probs*. After a lot of invites and rejects, I never got invited again, they left me, and never talked to me again.

Do it while you can.

If you have the freedom to go anywhere you want, I suggest that you shouldn't reject social events. Personally, I think being a bit of an introvert is normal. But not to the point where you push away people who play an important role in your life.
    --Credits to Ryuga Kurosora for my Avatar and Profile Picture!--

Problem is that I don't like the circle I'm forced to be in :/
    It mostly consists of teen friends who've gone the wrong way. In my forced circle, I can say that we're all teens who are living without proper guidance. Except for me who is now changing my attitude and view
    lol.

Problem is that I don't like the circle I'm forced to be in :/
    It mostly consists of teen friends who've gone the wrong way. In my forced circle, I can say that we're all teens who are living without proper guidance. Except for me who is now changing my attitude and view
    Get new friends then. Having 'friends' that aren't your friends is putting you through unnecessary pain. Just cut all ties with them, and either make friends, or continue being an introvert. Either should be fine.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Sometimes I try to avoid events because I am afraid that it won't be enjoyable and I convince myself not to go. If this sounds similar to what you are experiencing than I would advise you to go regardless of what you think may happen. Sometimes something that you predict is going to be boring and listless will be an outstanding time.
    "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair"
    "Sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one"

I love to help out and I am here to give you advice and lend the occasional helping hand. If you need help with anything in particular message me. I am commonly busy farming, but you can definitely contact me if your needs are urgent. Thanks.

Growtopia Username: Lewius