Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeez, It's just a game Mr.Moderator

Question Jeez, It's just a game Mr.Moderator

Aren't Moderators supposed to be chill? Because that's not the first I see Junior complaining, just saying..

I see hate coming. Let it all out people.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ]The King of The Gators[

Tanked IGN: DarkGator

Growtopia IGN: Changed into something different

Knight
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________ hel

Junior is savage.
    I have like 5 alts. Probably more. Just thought you might want to know.

To be fair, noobs are the reason I am purple and not laser. Junior has a reason to be mad.
    MUMBLE

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

You should see me...Im way worse.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Is Tanked a good game? Should I try it out?
    IGN: Polarian

If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    To be fair, noobs are the reason I am purple and not laser. Junior has a reason to be mad.
    Whatever you say dude xD It's a game and in my opinion it's a waste of time to get mad at people you don't even know or will never meet each other..Newbies are just humans too like calm down kids.
    ]The King of The Gators[

Quote Originally Posted by BadDarkGator View Post
    Whatever you say dude xD It's a game and in my opinion it's a waste of time to get mad at people you don't even know or will never meet each other..Newbies are just humans too like calm down kids.
    People say "it's just a game," but one should want to win in a game; otherwise, one would simply not be playing.
    MUMBLE

Is Tanked fun? I downloaded it months ago and couldn't find people for a game.
    Be sure to check out my Instagram at: Ehuds.GT, Thanks!

Aren't Moderators supposed to be chill? Because that's not the first I see Junior complaining, just saying..

I see hate coming. Let it all out people.
    This community or what is left of it is split up... people who are good ans people who kinda suck. It gets aggravating when the suck. (especially if they are pink and go 0 for 4).
    Mods are people to and it is annoying when a few people ruin the fun. Plus, saying noob isn't bad.... the system even says it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PvP4MC View Post
    Is Tanked fun? I downloaded it months ago and couldn't find people for a game.
    If you are decent yes, if not beware of the hate
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Default Lol

[QUOTE=Playerdereclaim;2534014]This community or what is left of it is split up... people who are good ans people who kinda suck. It gets aggravating when the suck. (especially if they are pink and go 0 for 4).
    Mods are people to and it is annoying when a few people ruin the fun. Plus, saying noob isn't bad.... the system even says it

Dude who ever said that it was bad? xD Like for real every person of you all are so funny to take it THAT serious.

- - - Updated - - -

People say "it's just a game," but one should want to win in a game; otherwise, one would simply not be playing.
    Want to win a game? How about having fun and not being a douche, because Tanked is a whole lot of them. XD

BTW, it's nice to see people taking this serious it makes me laugh.
    ]The King of The Gators[

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    This community or what is left of it is split up... people who are good ans people who kinda suck. It gets aggravating when the suck. (especially if they are pink and go 0 for 4).

Dude who ever said that it was bad? xD Like for real every person of you all are so funny to take it THAT serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to win a game? How about having fun and not being a douche, because Tanked is a whole lot of them. XD

Your argument is flawed. Regardless of whether or not you are playing well, you are having fun playing to win. If a game was not intended for fun, it would not be a game in the first place.
    MUMBLE

[QUOTE=BadDarkGator;2534569]

- - - Updated - - -

One last thing.
    You are being hypocritical. More than a few people have seen u lose your cool, when they make you loose. It was a tad bit worse than saying noob.
    Go here

Default What

One last thing.
    You are being hypocritical. More than a few people have seen u lose your cool, when they make you loose. It was a tad bit worse than saying noob.
    Ever heard of people can change? Lol you all are funny. Salty guy.

Btw, nice try to make the quote mine lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Your argument is flawed. Regardless of whether or not you are playing well, you are having fun playing to win. If a game was not intended for fun, it would not be a game in the first place.
    I'm not even arguing I'm just being calm and chill, how about you try that? XD

And it depends on the person who understands fun or who doesn't dude xD like for real.

There's people like megalopistol who's gentle about the game he doesn't rage for losing
    The triple i guy in the other hand is different he rages alot and stuff when he's losing..

So yeah.

Like predicted this has become a bunch of hate and stuff lmao..it was still nice to see how people in this game take even a Thread serious but I mean I don't judge I was one hell of a rager in my young days too..man when I think about it I was the most raging in the old days.. xD

For me this Thread can be closed now, or people..you could all still give out more seriousness on a Thread which normally belongs to the Problematic Players section, and who would of thought..that the word noob is just another word for newbie and isn't bad at all..so why giving hate? Lol, this has been my last post here, Junior be chill about this you should know me a little bit to know that I'm not serious with this stuff.. lmfao

That was yo boy Darky, Peace see you on the battlefield..
    ]The King of The Gators[

i wasn't going to comment, but can't help it now lol. Being a moderator means having a higher standard than the average player. Not many people will see what dark is seeing, as Dark is an extremely good player, and with M3 he can annoy some people with rts.. and playing on his other account means some people got caught up. I experienced this too, some cursed at me, saying i'm a cheater etc.

I posted a while ago where a moderator change a game mode (not in VIP mode, yes they can do that apparently) to beagle after losing several game while i'm using panzer and he is using Skull game start straight away and no way i can win that one (2vs2 team I'm with a standard player) being a moderator not many people dare to comment bad thing about them. And if someone does, they will be critiqued as being unrealistic. Again being a moderator means you should have higher standard. The comment saying they are still people, is the same like saying police can do crime. I even saw moderator curse bad words when he lost (but that was before he was a moderator)

Anyway the bright side is there are still moderator playing and they still track down some people who cp transferred or swears.
    Last edited by dontshoot; 06-18-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    i wasn't going to comment, but can't help it now lol. Being a moderator means having a higher standard than the average player. Not many people will see what dark is seeing, as Dark is an extremely good player, and with M3 he can annoy some people with rts.. and playing on his other account means some people got caught up. I experienced this too, some cursed at me, saying i'm a cheater etc.

I posted a while ago where a moderator change a game mode (not in VIP mode, yes they can do that apparently) to beagle after losing several game while i'm using panzer and he is using Skull game start straight away and no way i can win that one (2vs2 team I'm with a standard player) being a moderator not many people dare to comment bad thing about them. And if someone does, they will be critiqued as being unrealistic. Again being a moderator means you should have higher standard. The comment saying they are still people, is the same like saying police can do crime. I even saw moderator curse bad words when he lost (but that was before he was a moderator)

Anyway the bright side is there are still moderator playing and they still track down some people who cp transferred or swears.
    I have no problem commenting about moderator. ZARKON U PIECE OF . k bye
    Go here

Ever heard of people can change? Lol you all are funny. Salty guy.

Btw, nice try to make the quote mine lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even arguing I'm just being calm and chill, how about you try that? XD

And it depends on the person who understands fun or who doesn't dude xD like for real.

There's people like megalopistol who's gentle about the game he doesn't rage for losing
    The triple i guy in the other hand is different he rages alot and stuff when he's losing..

So yeah.

Like predicted this has become a bunch of hate and stuff lmao..it was still nice to see how people in this game take even a Thread serious but I mean I don't judge I was one hell of a rager in my young days too..man when I think about it I was the most raging in the old days.. xD

For me this Thread can be closed now, or people..you could all still give out more seriousness on a Thread which normally belongs to the Problematic Players section, and who would of thought..that the word noob is just another word for newbie and isn't bad at all..so why giving hate? Lol, this has been my last post here, Junior be chill about this you should know me a little bit to know that I'm not serious with this stuff.. lmfao

That was yo boy Darky, Peace see you on the battlefield..
    I would reply to this, but is barely legible and you obviously are not grasping the concepts from it.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post

The Tanked community is rid of the overzealous moderator idolization bandwagon. If a moderator was doing something unethical, that is one thing; if they were doing something illegal, that is an actual problem. Comity is not something most display; therefore, holding moderators to a paragon of comity is idolization in a separate manner, aimed stringently at ridicule. The real conflict is overreaction to nuances that are not pertinent overall, yet players, holding them to this standard, seem to believe they never have capricious emotions that oscillate with their win/loss situation.
    MUMBLE

I would reply to this, but is barely legible and you obviously are not grasping the concepts from it.

The Tanked community is rid of the overzealous moderator idolization bandwagon. If a moderator was doing something unethical, that is one thing; if they were doing something illegal, that is an actual problem. Comity is not something most display; therefore, holding moderators to a paragon of comity is idolization in a separate manner, aimed stringently at ridicule. The real conflict is overreaction to nuances that are not pertinent overall, yet players, holding them to this standard, seem to believe they never have capricious emotions that oscillate with their win/loss situation.
    I would comment on that, but tbfh idrk wym.

[QUOTE=JOSHIE63;2534891]I would reply to this, but is barely legible and you obviously are not grasping the concepts from it.

Ahhh okay, Whatever you say man give another reply where I can just read and spent my time on thinking about how people take this serious..You take the piece man. XD
    ]The King of The Gators[

Master Sorcerer

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

[QUOTE=BadDarkGator;2534922]

Ahhh okay, Whatever you say man give another reply where I can just read and spent my time on thinking about how people take this serious..You take the piece man. XD
    He talks about how we take it too seriously while you getting serious about this threat so practice what you preach
    LIVE FOR NOTHING. DIE FOR SOMETHING