Thread: The truth about Growtopia

Default The truth about Growtopia

In this thread you will read about how I feel about Growtopia. So Growtopia is one of the games that I play daily. I honestly used to play it everyday, not going to lie. It used to be so fun because Seth was more active and he would do updates like every week. Now, Growtopia kind of died out for me. I don't like it as much, just because everyone is like quiting. (I mean I get it) There are more scammers, and mods aren't as active as they used to be. It is pretty addicting, I do have to say. Most of the Growtopia community is just people who want to become rich. And most people are greedy. I know lots of people who gave up their friendship just for items. And Growtopia is kind of one of those games that you just have to know how to play for it to be enjoyable. Seth doesn't have a good turtorial guide for beginners. And it's just really hard to start off the game, unless you get help. And for like the "daily challenges" and stuff like that, you kind of have to be rich and pro to do that. And it's not really fair. So honestly this is what I think of the game.

True, true. When i started off growtopia was more fun people were little bit helping, back then i was poor with only sboard(I thought i was so pro) I always saw those world scams where worlds can be sold with dropped items, then i didnt know how to scam fail, and now that its patched i always see videos of people getting rich off of it , Now i just faceplant into the desk and think: "Why didnt i scam fail?!"

Lesser Knight

Default No

You only need about 10 World Locks and a parkour set (wings, parasol, speedy item) to win Carnie Contest. You just need to practice a lot. Not all Daily Challenges are expensive.

[MINIMODMODE]
    *Cough* This belongs here. *Cough* http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/ *Cough*[/MINIMODMODE]

I agree but as long as you work hard you can be rich and pro

Quote Originally Posted by Calm Gamer View Post
    I agree but as long as you work hard you can be rich and pro

True ^ I had to work hard too and now I finally got a ice horse

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by leeisateam View Post
    You only need about 10 World Locks and a parkour set (wings, parasol, speedy item) to win Carnie Contest. You just need to practice a lot. Not all Daily Challenges are expensive.
    coughcoughhowwillnewbiesdothatcoughcough

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMaster View Post
    In this thread you will read about how I feel about Growtopia. So Growtopia is one of the games that I play daily. I honestly used to play it everyday, not going to lie. It used to be so fun because Seth was more active and he would do updates like every week. Now, Growtopia kind of died out for me. I don't like it as much, just because everyone is like quiting. (I mean I get it) There are more scammers, and mods aren't as active as they used to be. It is pretty addicting, I do have to say. Most of the Growtopia community is just people who want to become rich. And most people are greedy. I know lots of people who gave up their friendship just for items. And Growtopia is kind of one of those games that you just have to know how to play for it to be enjoyable. Seth doesn't have a good turtorial guide for beginners. And it's just really hard to start off the game, unless you get help. And for like the "daily challenges" and stuff like that, you kind of have to be rich and pro to do that. And it's not really fair. So honestly this is what I think of the game.
    This is true. It was more fun in the old days. When I started playing my goal was to get wealthy, but now I only play growtopia because of friends. I wished they made updates as often as they did before.

If only it was the same...

-Sean
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    🇵🇭 Filipino

😊 Trusted

👌🏻 Level : 53

🌚 Tangram Artist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help? Shoot me a message in growtopia or in the forums!
    Whatever catches your drift