Thread: Why should we trust world (Honors) for checking prices, who trusts honors

Thumbs down Why should we trust world (Honors) for checking prices, who trusts honors

Many players doesn't trust honors because they know that admins are changing prices so they buy many of this item. In a matter of time they increase the price of the items they owned and bought and sell for more than the usual price WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNTS so they keep it a secret. Honors actually is like that it is controlling the game prices so anytime it decreases or increase players trust it. Prices depends on both sides sellers and buyers, if the item has more buyers and less sellers it increases but if the item has less buyers and more sellers it means it have to drop because if there is an item which a few has like 100-150 players has in game and many many is buying to so in rise but if there is an item with about 1000-1500 sellers and so few buys in game it drops prices is like this how matter u think or feel about honors, honors cheats all of us as they change the prices of the items in a unusual way. Guys I'd like to know all of your opinions and Votes 1(u trust honors), 2(u don't trust honors).

Http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums

Anyway, honors is doing fine, if the prices go too off track it will crash and burn like NASDAQ did — actually, it seems to be heading that way already.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Talking

To be honest, I dont know what price world I should trust. I just go with the flow with peeps. Sometimes I overpay, sometimes Its just the exact prize. Lets just say that we cant really trust that much. I mean, we can trust alright but not that LOT of trust. 🐺

Ur both 100% right I wish others thinks like u both

Angry

lol i agree i hate the nubs in growtopia who spread fake rumours about price rising or dropping and their excuse is "forums" says so

I noticed the price of some items are dropping drastically or rising rapidly because an admin changed the pricing. For instance, Phoenix pacifier was like about 8 dls, and then when I came back after a few hours the price dropped to 5-6 dls. Why? An admin changed the price.

It's like the admins are controlling the market it's scary. I don't even know why people trust price worlds. When I trade, everybody just gives the excuse 'HONORS says so' or 'forums says so'.
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

IGN: Silently

Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.

When I see haters like this one:

My reaction:

RIP to nasdaq.
    So erm... Hi.

Why are people still confusing these forums for the GT forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop View Post
    Why are people still confusing these forums for the GT forums?
    It's only partially their fault.
    Googling "Growtopia forums" still leads to the old forum here.

But I have no idea how they manage to make it to the RTsoft Tavern without seeing the message that the Growtopia forum was moved.

The Entire Pricing Universe is messed up. I usually try to Sell an item for a reasonable price in between the two Worlds. It gives me a higher chance of getting a compromised price in the end, and getting plenty of items. Anyways, it stinks, but without it, growtopia would start to fall. xD

Check me Out on GT:
    User: superguy81Name:  Superguy81s Awesome GT pic.png
Views: 59
Size:  331.7 KBName:  Superguy81s Awesome GT pic.png
Views: 59
Size:  331.7 KB

Im new at this Picture thing lol

Default Yeah,right

But we have to trust honors,if no,the prices will be unknown.btw prices are so noob cz when it starts to be rare to find them it will be cheap,ex:ATM was 3 wls when city pack was 5,000 gems but now its 8,000,that means the ATM should RISE,now it's 2 wls
    DEEZ NUTS