Thread: Have you been framed for something you haven't done?

Default Have you been framed for something you haven't done?

Have you been framed for something you haven't done? (Ex: Maybe you threw a piece of paper at the teacher, or you were at the wrong place at the wrong time)

I was once framed for leaving my best friend's face disfigured (Note: It wasn't me!)

Yeah, my grandma used to blame me for everything, although my brother did a lot of stuff that she blamed me for.
    IGN: Polarian

If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

No but I did once rip a branch off of a tree and blame it on my cousin when I was 5ish.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

raqk

I get blamed for a lot of things within my immediate family, not for anything too major however, and really don't think that counts.

Although not internationally trying to get anyone in trouble, one time I broke something at a friends party, no one suspected it was me, I just stayed out of it, and some other kid had to take all the blame as he was the one everyone expected. This was years ago, and sometimes I still feel horrible.

Som kid lied about what I did in school and everyone thought that I was a bully.