Thread: The story of your infractions

Default The story of your infractions

Do you have any infractions? post them here and tell us how you got them

Name:  Screenshot (48).png
Views: 200
Size:  10.8 KB

Rude to others or offensive content/language: I got this one when i was new to the forums, i was trying to make a signature and i decided to quote some angry dude i found on YouTube (No, it didn't include anyone's name or was directed to anyone) it was about helmets. i didn't even know what ''Preview'' was for, so i made a thread named ''Test (do not open)'' to check out the signature, the first 3 times it didn't look like i wanted, then when i finally got it my thread was gone and i had 1 point on my page. (Keep in mind, my signature didn't have swears, images, or even NSFW or gore related words).

Bullying/harrasing of another player: I was so confused about my first point, i decided to reply to an admin, asking him if he wore a helmet, i decided to make one of those ''Spoiler Adventures'' as my signature, when i finally made it i couldn't change my signature...? Then i noticed a new message, it was the admin telling me (I don't really remember, it was in the lines of) ''do you kiss your mother with that mouth?'' or ''your mother must be so proud'' and not only did he give me 1 point, he gave me 2 points! and i was banned for 10 days.

raqk

For some of the reasons I've seen people recieve infractions for, I am surprised I haven't attained a single one.

I'm also surprised that some of the things that are actually really bad, often go unnoticed for extended periods of time. Especially when you notice that a mod is online, you refresh their profile a couple of times, and they are actually viewing the subforum where said bad thread (It was obvious from the titles) was. I've seen that a couple of times and then they just log off...

Name:  infraction.png
Views: 146
Size:  31.9 KB

No words...
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Name:  infraction.png
Views: 146
Size:  31.9 KB

No words...
    I don't even understand what you did wrong.
    Boy oh boy do I feel original.

Master Sorcerer

1. Posting in wrong sub-forum on purpose.
    Asked for a price in Everything Else purposely.

2. Bullying/Harassing
    Told SIMBT's alt account to "ask the 30 DLS". He was asking when Locke was coming, basically.

3. Offensive content/language
    The word 'donkey' reworded.

4. Inappropriate language
    Posted an inappropriate joke in Recryp's deleted thread.

5. Telling someone to cut their neck instead of their hand next time. (Permanent Ban)
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    I don't even understand what you did wrong.
    Watch out! That Josh kid: one minute he is okay and the next he is calling children shoes!

In actuality, I think it was because I said that the OP's poem sucked in a nicer way. I could see how that could be offensive, I guess, but if that is the case I have done so much worse. I just get excited every time I see a notification, hoping that it is an infraction.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I just get excited every time I see a notification, hoping that it is an infraction.
    Why do you hope it's an infraction?!
    "Signature"

I got one for telling a spammer to shut up  ̄\(ッ)/ ̄
    but that was on another account that I lost the password to
    Prescribed pills,
    To offset the shakes,
    To offset the pills,
    You know you should take
    It a day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Why do you hope it's an infraction?!
    Because I am edgy.

No, I just want to reap what I sow. I have "thrown shade" at people from the underhand, and it has gone undiscerned. Truthfully, I omit discourties toward most forumers, but my usage of eloquence disguises them. I use many sly puns and obscured meanings to destruct without coming off as malicious. I wonder if the developers have caught on. Knowing them, the have probably let me slide knowing my place.
    MUMBLE

lol wut are infractions
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  110.0 KB

Hey, I am getting quite the collection. Either I know why Typical was banned or someone did not like what I said.

Name:  butthurt.png
Views: 52
Size:  139.3 KB
    MUMBLE

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 20.46.05.png
Views: 38
Size:  43.2 KB

All I got. I'm genuinely surprised on how I didn't get any infractions or a curse/ban when I started making drama (which I think is funny, ban me mate). Probably because they found out the truth (logs) and even a mod talked to me, saying that the drama thread has to be deleted when it gets out of hand. And it did, but I got no infractions and I'm all good. The other thread trying to fakely expose me also made another mod chat me. Great.

The first infraction I got was for posting in the wrong sub-forum, I genuinely don't remember what I was doing.

The second one, does anyone remember DioX and when Hamumu started protecting him? I was just saying that "I'm in" when someoneone wanted to start drama with DioX, and bam. I did go a little bit too far though, but still way less aggressive then I was a couple of months ago. I was pissed because I told DioX back then that instead of spamming WOTD entries, he should change his scam world, but still...

My third infraction was because I posted "what should I do with this world" thread in everything else. I honestly thought it was allowed, because I saw a few threads like that in everything else/general chat and didn't get deleted.

I truly hope I control my emotions, going to have 0 infractions this year!
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.