Thread: 720 Days

Default 720 Days

Is there any reason as to why the last automatically closed threads have gone without any posts for exactly 720 days instead of 2 weeks? I realize that it probably came with the removal of Growtopia from the forum, but I'd like to know why. Here in Tanked, the last auto-closed thread is on page 27 and in the Tavern it's on page 785, as opposed to page 2 in Tanked and page 8-10 in the Tavern before the change. Is it the default for VBulletin, or was it automatically changed? I must know.
    Last edited by AGE; 08-23-2016 at 02:28 AM.

I hadn't even noticed that. I have no idea why they're open now, but maybe I can find some unfinished business and roast 'em peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    Is there any reason as to why the last automatically closed threads have gone without any posts for exactly 720 days instead of 2 weeks? I realize that it probably came with the removal of Growtopia from the forum, but I'd like to know why. Here in Tanked, the last auto-closed thread is on page 27 and in the Tavern it's on page 785, as opposed to page 2 in Tanked and page 8-10 in the Tavern before the change. Is it the default for VBulletin, or was it automatically changed? I must know.
    Its probably due to too much treads? I just noticed that there is lesser and lesser
    Goals:

P.S: My wish? It's to help as many people as I can, I do give wls to newbies if you ask me
    About myself: Im 16,I'm a Singaporean and I love to play growtopia.
    I'm active in both forums and growtopia
    IGN: Tiffanytann

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanytann View Post
    Its probably due to too much treads? I just noticed that there is lesser and lesser
    I seriously doubt it is because of the high amount of threads, because this would have been implemented ages ago if it were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    I hadn't even noticed that. I have no idea why they're open now, but maybe I can find some unfinished business and roast 'em peeps.
    That's not exactly what I had in mind, but alright I guess?

No real reason, I just changed it to something much higher than two weeks. The original two weeks thing was just to stop the constant confusing grave-digging that was happening when we were hosting the Growtopia forums. Now that they have by and large moved on, we don't really need that anymore. Maybe I should remove auto-close completely, dunno.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies