Thread: I Am Not an Alt

Default I Am Not an Alt

I have been getting asked whose alt I am frequently — too frequently — for the level of skill I display, which by juxtaposition, should put me at laser at the very least. I myself have alts, but I am not an alt to a higher-ranked account. I felt like it was necessary to clarify that so I do not have to respond in the middle of a match in the future.
    MUMBLE

This situation can be quite annoying, but it found it best to just ignore these people, as it has happned to me before. After a while you'll get used to it and just not care anymore.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I have been getting asked whose alt I am frequently — too frequently — for the level of skill I display, which by juxtaposition, should put me at laser at the very least. I myself have alts, but I am not an alt to a higher-ranked account. I felt like it was necessary to clarify that so I do not have to respond in the middle of a match in the future.
    "level of skill" kek

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    This situation can be quite annoying, but it found it best to just ignore these people, as it has happned to me before. After a while you'll get used to it and just not care anymore.
    Well, I figured I would put it out there at the least. I suppose I expect too much for it to resolve the problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    "level of skill" kek
    Heh.

I am by no standards bad (well, conisdering I have not played in a few weeks I probably am), but in my prime, the only player that consistently kicks my ass is pop.
    MUMBLE