Thread: How are my fellow forum members?

Master Sorcerer

Default How are my fellow forum members?

Its been a good minute since I was last on. Been busy working and writing tons of essays for college. Anyways, I was just stopping by to see how you guys are ^^
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Wow dude, it's been a long time since I've seen you on these forums, I actually kind of missed seeing you post. I'm not sure if you know me all that well but oh well, I looked up to you before I joined, to be honest. I digress however, I've been doing fine and enjoying myself. I'm happy school's back.

OFF-TOPIC: How's college been treating you?
    Boy oh boy do I feel original.

I am feeling quite zesty. I am not sure in which context you want to put that in, but all of them apply I am sure.

I just started sophomore year, and balancing APUSH and soccer is not happening. I am up until midnight each night annotating readings that prove useful, but ultimately are just a pain in the ass. Hopefully I can surmise the aphorism that hard work pays off, but it is certainly not fun.

On the converse, how are you? The last time we talked was when you graduated (forum PMs were not really chatting). I wish you well in college for sure; I just wonder how miserable it actually is.
    MUMBLE

I'm doing great! Wish you well!
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?