Thread: Can someone help me making a game... (Seth and Hamumu)

Default Can someone help me making a game... (Seth and Hamumu)

Seth and Hamumu, i wanna say. can you tell me what was the app you were making a game, or something.
    can anyone tell me how to make a game... i wanna make a multiplayer game. that i want to own my self. can someone help me
    i really want to make badly a multiplayer. so Seth and Hamumu can you please help me

Games are made with programming languages. There's a whole bunch of them. You need to use a tool with the programming language called a game engine.

I'd recommend using C# with Unity or Python with Pygame. If you're up for a challenge, learn C# and then Unity. If you're up for a smaller challenge, learn Python and then PyGame.

http://www.learncs.org

http://www.learnpython.org
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Quote Originally Posted by richhomeboy View Post
    Seth and Hamumu, i wanna say. can you tell me what was the app you were making a game, or something.
    can anyone tell me how to make a game... i wanna make a multiplayer game. that i want to own my self. can someone help me
    i really want to make badly a multiplayer. so Seth and Hamumu can you please help me
    What kind of game are you looking to make (details besides multiplayer) can pm if you want private
    LIVE FOR NOTHING. DIE FOR SOMETHING

Mayhe message growtopiagame
    ( IGN: HYDRANTS )
    The Typo King of the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    <~ when i listen to dubstep
    Gonna stop gt for a while

Squire

Well it's going to take a lot of time and effort for you need to learn C# or C++ ( programming languages ) and you will also need a game engine.

Quote Originally Posted by POLOCA View Post
    Well it's going to take a lot of time and effort for you need to learn C# or C++ ( programming languages ) and you will also need a game engine.
    You do not need C# or C++ specifically, there are plenty of other languages that can be used far more easily.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Google "unity tutorials" and you'll find a lot. That's probably what I would start with today.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Wink Learn Coding

How old are you? do u have Co-Cirucular Activites in School?

Serf

Thumbs down

Kid You've gotta learn C#/C++ first or JavaScript(JS) Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application like I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game. -,- So don't be a jerk asking what app did Seth and Hamumu used cuz they've used none maybe at the platforms but no apps has been used to create this game kid so Good Luck

Try to learn some C# in Unity, and make simple game (ping pong, roll-a-ball, or just text game with no graphics). In that way you will learn about programming, what it is, how much time, energy it consumes, and, of course, how to make a game. After that, you can move to something more difficult. Maybe platformer or simple 3D horror game? And after you have made lots of games, you can start thinking of making multiplayer After that, MMO!!!
    IGN: syvanaLTU

Goals:
    Be helpful for anyone
    Become a @mod (probably not possible )
    Make lots of good friends
    Become quiet rich and then give wls to other people just for fun

Completed goals:
    Be banned because of a classmate :/
    Giveaway more than 15 world locks

Note: I might try doing something for forumers, such as their character cartton photo

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPlayzMC View Post
    Kid You've gotta learn C#/C++ first or JavaScript(JS) Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application like I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game. -,- So don't be a jerk asking what app did Seth and Hamumu used cuz they've used none maybe at the platforms but no apps has been used to create this game kid so Good Luck
    Hey, your reply comes as very rude to me.

"Seth and Hamumu is not a jerk to create a game out of a application". - Lots of good games can be produces using Game Maker and other easy to use game development tools. Sure you can code it from scratch. But which is faster?
    "I mean lol kid you've gotta finished your studies first before you star a game" - Start? You should know that a lot of the programmers you see today started young I myself started (somehow) coding in a quite young age. You could start making a game as a learning experience. Heck, even text based games can help you learn a lot of things.
    "but no apps has been used to create this game" - Hello Visual Studio! Hello Libraries (Software Libraries)! Hello Compilers! Hello Android Studio! Hello Xcode!
    "so Good Luck" - Ironic because you're discouraging me.

The multiple "kid" statements is pretty funny and ironic. You sound more like a kid than anyone in this thread.