Thread: Serge On

Default Serge On

He has been known to harasses players by creating fake accounts and purposely loosing on fake accounts. He never plays a fair game on his main, although that isn't against the rules. I have screenshots of serge (ZZZ). He doesn't fear anything and thinks he can just hide behinds alts. I hope mods will seriously look into this. I can't really put this in problematic players cause it is nearly impossible to prove an alt unless a mod looks into ip. Thanks Name:  IMG_1068.PNG
Views: 138
Size:  3.16 MBName:  IMG_1069.PNG
Views: 114
Size:  3.36 MB
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

The "harassment" you are referring to outreaches to the extent of "u suk" and "leave,' which are at a negligible degree of severity. However, if he has been purposely losing (and I presume he probably is not), that is unfortunate. Serge is pretty cool toward people that at least make an effort; he may have terrible sportsmanship, but we already have few players. I do not go after people anymore considering I can never even manage to get a game when I am online.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    The "harassment" you are referring to outreaches to the extent of "u suk" and "leave,' which are at a negligible degree of severity. However, if he has been purposely losing (and I presume he probably is not), that is unfortunate. Serge is pretty cool toward people that at least make an effort; he may have terrible sportsmanship, but we already have few players. I do not go after people anymore considering I can never even manage to get a game when I am online.
    Lol if u say one word against him he gets all pissy.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz